Sign in to follow this  
WarWest®

Who here worships Satan?

Lou was just trying to stand up to his angry overbearing boss, by inviting a couple of friends out to have lunch. Thing is they ordered lobster and bacon and happened to get the last portion right before God showed up for his 1 o' clock.

Now everybody knows God loves bacon and lobster, so when the waiter told him they were out, God was furious. He walked over to Satan and his friends and demanded that they give him their meals, but Lou was all like "No, I ordered my lobster and bacon and imma eat it". God was all like **** this, if i cant have bacon and lobster, no one can. So God then made a decree that noone was allowed to eat lobster or bacon any more, and just to be sure noone would eat his stash again he included all shellfish and pigs in general.

He then got cast Lou and his friends out of the restaurant and lead a smear campaign against his name which lasted for centuries.

But like the trooper he is Lou just said **** you, imma make my own supernatural realm with blackjack, and hookers, and all the bacon and lobster you can eat, whos comin with?....

• Like 7

I worship alcohol.. so i guess according to silly religious people

tumblr_mcx8p2cloG1rx0zn3o1_500.gif

Edited by idyb
  • Like 6

Do you war ship satin?

You are about as funny & witty as running into a Monster Floating Turd whilst Swimming. 

Did you hear about the Dyslexic Satanist?  He ended up selling his soul to SANTA!  

While we take the time to Bleed for the Devil, some trivia: There is no Devil named Satan/Lucifer in the OT, Satan is a Christian/NT invention.

• Like 4

I like mr.satan

I don't worship him because i can see trough his act.

He's a poser and takes all the credit for goku's actions.

I do worship goku btw but that's off topic

And there it is. Was wondering how long it would go before someone went full anime nerd up this ****.

• Like 4

I was supposed to go to sleep, but then someone put on some Slayer.

Damnit.

I once had a dream I was in a Slayer concert and they were playing Angel of Death, but I noticed something was wrong. People were sullen. I was thinking "how is this possible? AoD is playing but the place is like a funeral. This is bad"

Next day I learned that Jeff Hannemann had died. Considering the time difference he probably died during my dream...

• Like 3