Tjprod

Rogan needs to get a grip

Joe Rogan needs to call the fight like a professional commentator and not scream like a little **** every time something happens. I've produced hundreds of sporting events and can't believe the UFC executives think Rogans screaming is a good thing for such a well produced event.

• Like 1

Joe Rogan needs to call the fight like a professional commentator and not scream like a little **** every time something happens. I've produced hundreds of sporting events and can't believe the UFC executives think Rogans screaming is a good thing for such a well produced event.

Well produced event?

• Like 1

OP uses his first post to whine on here like a little **** instead of creating a Twatter account to whine directly to Rogan.

• Like 2

Rogan is clearly instructed to do that kind of ** lol

I really think he is instructed to hype some fighters. I think its hillarious his double standards: when fighter A gets tagged then that fighter is getting tagged by the opponent but when fighter B is getting tagged then he is eating all the shots like a champ LOL.

Anyways, Mike and Rogan are both UFC icon and I actually enjoy them even if they are full of *** lol

• Like 1

I prefer him to be shouting about whats going on than his far more frequent talking about something that Randy said to Royce Gracie 11 years ago when the fight is on.

But in Joe's defense  - those baby kicks. They really hurt.

• Like 1

So you want the fake professionalism of some bespoke tailored straight edge whose more concerned with enunciation and likability than actually enjoying the fights and getting off on the action? **** off.

The great thing about Joe is he's 100% real and he knows as good as anyone what's actually going on inside the octagon. Sure, he has his biases and opinions, but that's what you get when you're watching anything with anyone who isn't a mindless automaton. It's okay to get excited, it's okay to have an opinion, and you're free to disagree.

Last thing the UFC needs is a ****ing powdered news anchor to bounce off of Goldie's sporadic cluelessness.

• Like 4

I love when Rogan gets all ****y.  So it'll be like, Big John, 10 seconds into the fight, pulls a guy's hand off the cage.  Goldy will say something like "Big John laying down the law!"

Then Rogan will be quiet for about 10 seconds.

Then he'll start talking in kind of an irritated voice about whatever the hell he's pissed off about

"Yeah... well... uh.... you really don't need to be in the cage, as a ref, dictating which guy.........

and it'll fade off, somewhere in the third round he'll bring it back up again because he's still pissed, lol.

He's just so ****ing cerebral, I think Rogan is probably double-genius or something.  He gets so bent out of shape about everything, you can hear the wheels turning in his head as he tries to think up the best way to express whatever he's pissed off about.  

Super funny stand up guy, too.  

• Like 1

OP uses his first post to whine on here like a little **** instead of creating a Twatter account to whine directly to Rogan.

Rogan would **** him up on Twitter, he don't want none

• Like 1

Rogans sucks i agree but he's a part of it all, removing him would be like dukes of hazard with no Rosco pea co train  in it.

Edited by PakaL