93er

**SPOILERS** Official Walking Dead Thread

So I guess no one cares about the show anymore

I'm still bitter that they managed to butcher my favourite story arc of all 200+ comics. FTWD was good last season though

• Like 1

Out of the 20+ people I know who watched it from the beginning about 2 or 3 are left lol

I don't come on here much anymore.

But I watched the second episode and figured I would come and see if anyone was commenting and ****ing about the show in this thread.

I'm guessing after a one and a half episode long gunfight it is probably to slow and needs more action.

M8, the shows got more holes in it than a Swiss cheese. It feels old and it's stale. 

Right now FTWD. is where it's at. 

Edited by TwennyFo

1st to episodes, really slow,   and they have endless ammunition.... how they hell does this happen?   

i though Morales coming back was pretty cool, interested to see how they group gets out of this situation. 

And I really Enjoyed FTWD  this past season. . interested to see who the cross over will be next season...  It has to be Abraham. 

I find myself caring less and less about who dies

I'm hoping that they clean house. They have way too many side characters that don't really do anything besides add some filler storylines.

So Morgan had his bad **** killing scene. How long before he dies?

with the flashbacks Morgan was having, I had the feeling they were wrapping up his character arc for a death this season.

• Like 2

with the flashbacks Morgan was having, I had the feeling they were wrapping up his character arc for a death this season.

I think so too. I doubt he's the only one.
  • Like 2

I also await an awesome Kung fu fight between Morgan and Jesus.

About time.

I think it takes best zombie apocalypse kung fu fight.

Darryl has a Shane mentality. Him and rick are going to have issues

Shane was a pacifist compared to Rick from Season 4 on. 

Shane never killed a man by biting his jugular. Shane was a b*tch made man in comparison.

• Like 1

Shane was a pacifist compared to Rick from Season 4 on.

Shane never killed a man by biting his jugular. Shane was a b*tch made man in comparison.

Jesus beat down Darryl and Rick at the same time like they were small children.

Jesus beat down Darryl and Rick at the same time like they were small children.

Jesus would knock your favorite figher out cold!

Jesus would knock your favorite figher out cold!

I'm a 93er, my favorite fighters were knocked out by old age a long time ago.

But I'm pretty sure Jesus is the P4P ultimate apocalypse fighting champion.

He just defeated Morgan who was the interim champ.

I'm a 93er, my favorite fighters were knocked out by old age a long time ago.

But I'm pretty sure Jesus is the P4P ultimate apocalypse fighting champion.

He just defeated Morgan who was the interim champ.

And Morgan had a weapon Edited by Omoplataypus

I like the new look Darryl. Not keen on Jesus at all but two opposing philosophies within the camp should make for some decent episodes in this series. 

I like the new look Darryl. Not keen on Jesus at all but two opposing philosophies within the camp should make for some decent episodes in this series.

Your lucky Jesus doesn't hold a grudge or he would pop out of some truck or something and kick your **** for that.

And Morgan had a weapon

Well he was fighting Jesus after all.

All joking aside it was actually a pretty good fight scene.

They manager to make it just flashy enough that it wasn't boring yet still somewhat believable.

Then again it happened on the walking dead which isn't known for its fight scenes so it could be like the last girl at the bar at 2am.

Well he was fighting Jesus after all.

All joking aside it was actually a pretty good fight scene.

They manager to make it just flashy enough that it wasn't boring yet still somewhat believable.

Then again it happened on the walking dead which isn't known for its fight scenes so it could be like the last girl at the bar at 2am.

I dont know man... the shootout scenes have been largely forgettable and borderline crappy this season.

Right off the bat Neegan is standing with Eugene and those 4 other saviors when Rick does his countdown to 7, yet they all make it into the building unscathed with like 20 people shooting ARs at them.

I dont know man... the shootout scenes have been largely forgettable and borderline crappy this season.

Right off the bat Neegan is standing with Eugene and those 4 other saviors when Rick does his countdown to 7, yet they all make it into the building unscathed with like 20 people shooting ARs at them.

Infinite ammo weapons all day, son.

They even have the Ma Duece set up. If they don't show someone properly headspace and time that **** the show will be literally unwatchable. 

Infinite ammo weapons all day, son.

They even have the Ma Duece set up. If they don't show someone properly headspace and time that **** the show will be literally unwatchable.

I'm telling myself that its mostly civilian weaklings firing these weapons so thats why it looks so terrible....

I am only speaking specifically about fist fights and the Jesus vs Morgan fight.

I don't pay much attention to the gun fights, but the ammo explanation is that Eugene gave both groups the recipe for bullets.

I am only speaking specifically about fist fights and the Jesus vs Morgan fight.

I don't pay much attention to the gun fights, but the ammo explanation is that Eugene gave both groups the recipe for bullets.

I dont care about the ammo. Its pretty standard fare for TV/movie shootouts to feature infinite bullets.

I just think the action scenes are straight up goofy looking this season.

This latest episode was no different.

Shiva went out like an absolute chump and the scene was downright laughable. The cat jumps into the river with the chemical walkers, shreds a couple and then one of the more powerful beasts in the animal kingdom proceeds to get held down and torn up by like 6 or 7 skin and bones walkers. I mean wtf... I'd love to see 6 or 7 bodybuilders try to hold down a flippin tiger.

Humans routinely shed off walkers like they're not even there yet a 400lb powerhouse tiger gets easily boxed in, held down, and slaughtered by a small group. It was a joke and an extremely weak end to one of the cooler parts of the show.

Edited by Omoplataypus
  • Like 2

I dont care about the ammo. Its pretty standard fare for TV/movie shootouts to feature infinite bullets.

I just think the action scenes are straight up goofy looking this season.

This latest episode was no different.

Shiva went out like an absolute chump and the scene was downright laughable. The cat jumps into the river with the chemical walkers, shreds a couple and then one of the more powerful beasts in the animal kingdom proceeds to get held down and torn up by like 6 or 7 skin and bones walkers. I mean wtf... I'd love to see 6 or 7 bodybuilders try to hold down a flippin tiger.

Humans routinely shed off walkers like they're not even there yet a 400lb powerhouse tiger gets easily boxed in, held down, and slaughtered by a small group. It was a joke and an extremely weak end to one of the cooler parts of the show.

I also laughed when that guy was supporying Morgan with one arm and lazily stiff armed a walker.

The next minute a person will trip and a person will do everything they can to hold a single walker from biting them until someone else kills them.

• Like 1

I also laughed when that guy was supporying Morgan with one arm and lazily stiff armed a walker.

The next minute a person will trip and a person will do everything they can to hold a single walker from biting them until someone else kills them.

Yup really inconsistent. Sometimes they get knocked over by a strong breeze and sometimes they have the smothering grappling of GSP.

I guess thats always how its been but the story was so good in the past it didnt bother me. Now I'm caring less and less about the story so I find myself picking the episodes apart.

I think it was a pretty good episode, they did well at creating tension. I'm 95% sure Carl isn' going to die.

Edited by Solid_Snake

I think it was a pretty good episode, they did well at creating tension. I'm 95% sure Carl isn' going to die.

I think it was pretty much confirmed he is going to die.

I think it was pretty much confirmed he is going to die.

It could very well happen, but not likely. Gimple never said he was going to die, and he never says or does anything by mistake. I have a very likely theory that Carl will not only live, but also end the war with the Saviors.

It could very well happen, but not likely. Gimple never said he was going to die, and he never says or does anything by mistake. I have a very likely theory that Carl will not only live, but also end the war with the Saviors.

The actor that plays Carl said he is going to die, and that the positive is that he can take time for other projects.

Carl was bitten in episode six when he when off and found that Siddiq guy.... him getting bitten and killed had nothing to do with my boy Negan..... Rick is a sick dog who need's to be put down all this dude does is get people around him he cares for and any group he contacts killed...... it's simple get around Rick and you die....

The actor that plays Carl said he is going to die, and that the positive is that he can take time for other projects.

Yeah, you're probably right. I hated his character, so it's whatever. But I do think he can still be alive. He did sign a 3 year extension, and he already expressed his preference for remaining on the show over college.

Yeah, you're probably right. I hated his character, so it's whatever. But I do think he can still be alive. He did sign a 3 year extension, and he already expressed his preference for remaining on the show over college.

http://ew.com/tv/2017/12/11/the-walking-dead-chandler-riggs-dad/

In an interview with EW, Riggs said learning of the decision “was quite the shocker,” adding that it was “devastating.” The 18-year-old actor’s father shared his own take in a since-deleted Facebook comment, where he ripped both AMC and showrunner Scott M. Gimple.

“Watching Gimple fire my son 2 weeks before his 18th birthday after telling him they wanted him for the next 3 years was disappointing,” wrote William Riggs. “I never trusted Gimple or AMC but Chandler did. I know how much it hurt him. But we do absolutely know how lucky we have been to be a part of it all and appreciate all the love from fans all these years!”

I wanted carl to die or at least get burnt and lose his hair.... that sh1t alone had me hating on the character his hair alone was kill worthy lmao 

the writers just fking destroyed this series. They took the best villian and story arc from the comics and just destroyed it, and now apparantly

they're gonna kill off Rick bc the actor is sick of their chit!

RIP TWD :(

• Like 1

the writers just fking destroyed this series. They took the best villian and story arc from the comics and just destroyed it, and now apparantly

they're gonna kill off Rick bc the actor is sick of their chit!

RIP TWD :(

With the above in mind...the following spoiler below is an even great screw up now

The idiots killed Carl

With the above in mind...the following spoiler below is an even great screw up now

The idiots killed Carl

right?? and he's the one lead actor that wanted to stay!! they should have just stuck to the script and had the gov lop old mates hand off in the first place

• Like 1

The idiots killed Carl

I'd imagine that is one of the major reasons the actor told them to go **** themselves.

• Like 1

Rick was awesome for a long time but he's gotten kind of annoying lately. I'm ok with him dieing and someone else taking over the show, maybe Daryl ?