• Chris Christie:
    • John Kasich
    • Rand Paul:
  2. 2. Prelim:

• Rick Santorum
    • Bobby Jindal
    • George Pataki
    • Lindsey Graham

lmao at the crowd booing when they don't like the questions.

Carson came off looking great with the costco answer and then looked like a **** with the drug company question and the crowd got rustled that they had the audacity to call him on his B.S.

Edited by 12er

The panel are doing a good job in showing the mods up for the ****stirrers they're trying their best to be.

They're putting them in their place in the best way possible by not taking the bait.

• Like 2

lol is Rand Paul there? Has he been asked a single question yet?

WHy have so many people there if they're going to ignore half of them?

• Like 1

It would be nice to hear trump asked a question not related to atlantic city bankruptcies or immigration ffs

Yes, I want them to ask him for specifics on his policies and plans. People are still under the illusion he has some.

• Like 1

Kasik might not have the rock star looks but his proposals and track record are sound.

I'm glad that the emphasis is being put on solutions now that things have calmed down, that was some crazy chit in the beginning.  :D

• Like 1

It would be nice to hear trump asked a question not related to atlantic city bankruptcies or immigration ffs

True, all he's getting is gotcha questions.

Although to be fair that's true for the rest too.

• Like 2

Why don't the debates have a set number of questions aimed at ALL the candidates together and that they all have an equal amount of time to answer with a section at the end for all these quick fire one off's aimed at individuals?. 

Edited by TwennyFo
  • Like 3

Why don't the debates have a set number of questions aimed at ALL the candidates together and that they all have an equal amount of time to answer with a section at the end for all these quick fire one off's aimed at individuals?. 

Because they wanted to let 18 people be on stage for some insane reason.

I'm actually surprised Rubio isn't doing better, he's smart, articulate and reasonable.

Edited by 12er
  • Like 1

Everyone tonight had a strong showing. Lots of idea's about how to get the country back on its feet and tackle the issues she faces.

Very little animosity, lots of mutual respect. I really enjoyed it.

• Like 1

Everyone tonight had a strong showing. Lots of idea's about how to get the country back on its feet and tackle the issues she faces.

Very little animosity, lots of mutual respect. I really enjoyed it.

I think Jeb still hasn't caught a groove yet.  He's seems uncomfortable.  But I think he may click in later on.

• Like 2

I think Jeb still hasn't caught a groove yet.  He's seems uncomfortable.  But I think he may click in later on.

Yeah, coming as he does, from a political dynasty, it's surprising that he seems to be struggling a little.

• Like 2

Trump is a bad style match-up for him.

Yeah, he did seem to get caught up in the mud slinging Lenny, and it so obviously didn't come naturally to him.

I'm glad that there was a lot less of it tonight. The debate was so much the better for it.

• Like 1

Crib notes as to what went down? I didn't have time to catch it.

I will only accept the word of 1 1/2 - 2 people as not completely biased though. :P

Crib notes as to what went down? I didn't have time to catch it.

I will only accept the word of 1 1/2 - 2 people as not completely biased though. :P

Trump mostly didn't say much, and really looked like a **** a few times when he tried to deny saying **** when asked questions about his statements.

Carson on the other hand looked great when he didn't deny saying something but that he'd done more research and changed his opinion. 

Carson looked good and also like a **** at one point.

Rand Paul didn't get to talk.

Cruz continues to have the most punchable face I've ever seen.

Huckabee, no idea why he's still trying. Isn't this like his fifth try?

Rubio is the only one who sounded the part. I  thought he won the debate hands down.

Still can't say any of them has me convinced.

Edited by 12er
  • Like 1

Jeb is done. Looked like a lost little entitled puppy who didn't have a chance in hell of what he thought he deserved.

Carson has a weak performance, still couldn't give specifics or answer straight up questions. Will go down in the polls but probably retain 2nd or 3rd place but not by a lot.

Rubio and cruz stole the night with a slight edge to Marco.

Trump threw out kasich and cnbc in a body bag and will retain a solid 1st place lead.

Rand hardly spoke at all.

Moderators got paid off Cleary by the Democrats and still got bodied

Edited by Weidman_The_God
  • Like 3

Jeb is done. Looked like a lost little entitled puppy who didn't have a chance in hell of what he thought he deserved.

Carson has a weak performance, still couldn't give specifics or answer straight up questions. Will go down in the polls but probably retain 2nd or 3rd place but not by a lot.

Trump threw out kasich and cnbc in a body bag and will retain a solid 1st place lead.

Carson already ahead of Trump in Iowa. 

"Hope and Change"

"Yes we can"

"Believe in America"

"Country First"

"Real plans for real people"

All bull**** that suck in the gullible red and blue disciples.

Any honest candidates standing on a "More of the same, Real plans for big corporations, Bob Hope and Loose Change, Believe in Goldman Sachs, lobbyists first" platform?

"Hope and Change"

"Yes we can"

"Believe in America"

"Country First"

"Real plans for real people"

All **** that suck in the gullible red and blue disciples.

Any honest candidates standing on a "More of the same, Real plans for big corporations, Bob Hope and Loose Change, Believe in Goldman Sachs, lobbyists first" platform?

Could be worse doe. 

Could be Irishmen.

Carson already ahead of Trump in Iowa.

Right, the state of exclusive evangelical's and racists.

I'm sure the Donald is scared shaking.

• Like 2

Right, the state of exclusive evangelical's and racists.

I'm sure the Donald is scared shaking.

Its the first state to vote and the only one that matters right now. 

The theory is that the closer it gets to voting time the fewer people are going to be ticking the Trump box. He might not even be a candidate by February when the vote happens. 

All in all a pretty accurate assessment ^^^.

Last nights overall winner was the Republican party and by extension, Republican voters.

The debate was carried out in a fashion as befits a presidential debate in spite of the moderators best efforts to turn it into a **** slinging contest from the get go.

Trump by and large dropped the insults and, except for his broadside on Kasic, refused to play into the hands of the mods. I think that will benefit him greatly.

Carson showed again he is not the most eloquent of speakers, but everyone knows that already, i don't see that hurting his chances.

Rubio had a very strong night as did Cruz. I would expect to see them climbing in the polls.

Christie had a good night, maybe he would be more suited to the job of A.G.

Bush, unfortunately for him, looks to be the weakest link in what turned out to be a strong showing by the panel.

The rest had their moments and plenty of them but by and large i think they lack the ' it ' factor, they're lacking that certain ' star ' power which like it or not is a must for a modern day politician looking towards a job in the hot seat.

All in all it was a good debate. It's very telling that the Republican's focus on the problems facing the economy, both at home and abroad, and the best remedies to deal with that, shone through. The Democratic debate focus seemed to be all about the blame game whereby the only remedy seemed to be to tax the rich, with very little on how to actually grow the economy and create jobs.

• Like 3

Its the first state to vote and the only one that matters right now.

The theory is that the closer it gets to voting time the fewer people are going to be ticking the Trump box. He might not even be a candidate by February when the vote happens.

Ahh yes, who doesn't love a nice cute little conspiracy theory every now and then?

• Like 2

Cruz and Christie would destroy hillary, Rubio would out class her, Trump would end her career as a politician within 1 debate.

• Like 2

Just for the lulz i would love to see Hilary face off against Fiorino.

I bet that would be epic. Maybe now Dana's hooked on lol, wimmens mma, maybe he'll set it up

• Like 2