Sign in to follow this  
Megasoup

The Gadgets and Gizmos Thread

-Cole- made a thread about the Squatty Potty, which prompted me to check it out online. I'm probably going to get one, now.

You see, I have a weakness for these kinds of things. I see something new which claims to be a "life-changing" invention or whatever, so I try it out. Heck, it's what prompted to first trying out jujitsu so many years ago.

I regularly use a tongue-scraper and a Netti-pot, both of which I recommend. I can't find my Ped-Egg since my last move, but I highly recommend them. I cook with cast iron, put my knives on a magnetic strip and I take fish oil tablets every day (after drinking my smoothie made with a submersible blender.)

They just built an IKEA here in St. Louis and my girlfriend and I plan on moving in together after the holidays and we are going to go nuts.

So this is the gadget thread. Post what you've tried, what works and what doesn't (extracting tool for blackheads isn't worth a darn...or maybe I need to start drinking soda or something.)

How are you going to use it when you go back to being a homeless drifter?

Put all my crap in storage like the last time!

• Thanks 1

Minoxidil.  I've been thinning, and I really don't like it.  So I got some Minoxidil about a week ago.  We'll see how it goes.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Megasoup said:

Minoxidil.  I've been thinning, and I really don't like it.  So I got some Minoxidil about a week ago.  We'll see how it goes.

Enjoy incontinence and not getting your hair back.  

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I have no idea what are you guys are trying to say with these latest posts.    It doesn't matter, minoxidil works and that's pretty awesome.  

Anyways, do you know where I could buy that sheep? Asking for a friend.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Megasoup said:

I have no idea what are you guys are trying to say with these latest posts.    It doesn't matter, minoxidil works and that's pretty awesome.  

Anyways, do you know where I could buy that sheep? Asking for a friend.

If minoxidil worked LeBron James wouldn't have Monty Burns' hairline and Trump wouldn't have a rug.  

1 hour ago, OzPride said:

If minoxidil worked LeBron James wouldn't have Monty Burns' hairline and Trump wouldn't have a rug.  

I wasn't aware there was any controversy over whether or not minoxidil works, but okay.  

29 minutes ago, Megasoup said:

I wasn't aware there was any controversy over whether or not minoxidil works, but okay.  

There's not,  it doesn't.  Case closed 😉 

Years ago I was in a share house with three guys who went 3rds in a year's supply.  All it did for them was make their bladder leak like Joe Biden's undoubtably does and none of them got any hair back 

• Like 1

I would like to see before and after pictures of @Megasoup's scalp so I can independently verify whether or not Minoxidil works.

If it does, some of you lackbeards on here should start applying it to your chins.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/30/2020 at 3:38 AM, Bubba_Sparks said:

I would like to see before and after pictures of @Megasoup's scalp so I can independently verify whether or not Minoxidil works.

If it does, some of you lackbeards on here should start applying it to your chins.

i apply it to my mullet

its glorious

On 9/30/2020 at 5:38 AM, Bubba_Sparks said:

I don't have any before or after pictures.  It doesn't matter, science has demonstrated that while it doesn't work for everyone, it does work for 2 out of 3 men, it's not exactly controversial.  But...

...it can feel as though it's too good to be true.  One might feel as though they would be a part of the 1/3 of men who it doesn't work for . If you're losing your hair, it feels like it's the end of the world.  But if you get it back, you get it back using something that you can buy over the counter and its cost is minimal, it's amazing!  

My hand is 100%, I've lost 25 pounds (I'm 215 now, think I might drop another 10) and I have the hairline I had 6 a decade ago.  New lease on life, brothers.  

If you are thinning, get the Minoxidil.  The odds favor you 2 to 1.  The difference between being fat and bald versus being shredded (that part you have to do on your own) and sporting a thick set of locks will have a very powerful effect on you. 

P.S. The weight loss.  All I'm doing is avoiding pigging out.  That's literally the only thing I'm doing.  No cartons of ice cream at 4am, or any of my usual antics.  I work out about the same, lift a few times a week, ride my bike a few times a week, mostly skip jujitsu.  I might actually be working out a little less.  

Edited by Megasoup
  • Like 1

Since there's still not ONE gadget OR gizmo in this dumpster fire of a thread it's once again fallen to the great Oz to come to the rescue. 

You're welcome. 

reverse.gif