Ozpride

Oz's tv show discussion thread

giphy.gif

Started watching One Punch Man, got to say this is the first anime I have really enjoyed.

It pokes fun at many of the classic superhero tropes really well.

Anyone watching Legion? Season 2 just started here. It's pretty amazing. Based on an X-Men character (Prof X's son). Lots of weirdness and 70s aesthetics. First season had quite a bit of horror elements in it aswell.

• Like 1

Season 2 of Westworld starts tonight.

I won't be able to watch until tomorrow.  But I will be fapping vigorously when I do

• Like 2

Season 2 of Westworld starts tonight.

Just watched the second episode. Good stuff. The plot is progressing nicely, this sure ain't the old X-Files or Lost...

• Like 1

finally watching black mirror after waiting way too long, on to ep 1 of season 2 where the chicks husband dies and she downloads him and installs it into a dummy? insane

• Like 2

finally watching black mirror after waiting way too long, on to ep 1 of season 2 where the chicks husband dies and she downloads him and installs it into a dummy? insane

I thought that was a really interesting episode; because I actually think a lot of people would do it, but it would end up being as disastrous as it was in the show. 

• Like 1

I thought that was a really interesting episode; because I actually think a lot of people would do it, but it would end up being as disastrous as it was in the show.

i just found it brutal because it made me see my fiancee in the position of the girl and it felt real as, the concept of the app is so realistic too - let down a bit when they reanitamated the rubber doll thing but for the purpose of a short film it worked. White Bear now, have heard good things!

• Like 1

i just found it brutal because it made me see my fiancee in the position of the girl and it felt real as, the concept of the app is so realistic too - let down a bit when they reanitamated the rubber doll thing but for the purpose of a short film it worked. White Bear now, have heard good things!

Mate it's great, let me know when you've watched and we can discuss!

• Like 1

Mate it's great, let me know when you've watched and we can discuss!

i need to watch that again.

Honestly at the credit breakdown it kind of seemed that she hadn't actually done the crime and it was just a tool to have for the westworldesque amusement park. So she did it? Damn. Best ep so far hory chit!

• Like 1

i need to watch that again.

Honestly at the credit breakdown it kind of seemed that she hadn't actually done the crime and it was just a tool to have for the westworldesque amusement park. So she did it? Damn. Best ep so far hory chit!

My interpretation was that yes she did it. I actually didn't expect that **** at all. I thought it was absolutely great. Really interesting take too on being an observer/not helping situations.

• Like 1

My interpretation was that yes she did it. I actually didn't expect that **** at all. I thought it was absolutely great. Really interesting take too on being an observer/not helping situations.

it's probably a lot closer to home for someone from UK with the Jamie Bulger etc very public child murders that get a tonne of press so the protagonist to antagonist switch was a winning move. All of these eps other than the stupid bear one i just finished have been excellent btw!

caught up on billions and one ep left on Punisher. I'm also sleep deprived AF. no regrats

• Like 3

season 3 of expanse is awesome. moving towards Best Sci-fi TV series of all time.

trekkies can chew on bags of fobars

3/10

You're right, i should stick to more intellectually sophisticated shows like "Aussie Survivors"....

Always found Abby on NCIS annoying so she will not be missed and she's even crazier IRL from what I've read. Have heard they're recasting Riggs on Lethal Weapon too from the guy being crazy on and off the set so GoodFookHimMattSerra.jpg but it will be fooked if Al went out like he did on Chicago PD. Caught up on it last night, thinking with that cliff hanger it was the season finale and realized it's on tonight. I've been expecting them to write Voight off the show for a while now with the abuse claims behind the scenes and with him running Sophia Bush off the show but it's getting pretty tents. Al getting bodied in prison to protect Voight the same time Voight goes to confess. I can't see it ending any other way than Voight getting the phone call about Al before he confesses but it ends with eithre Voight in jail or Voight going full Michael Chicklis and killing that detective that's trying to bury him. 

Edited by TUF

My jimmies are rustled...

Was just coming on to say dis tew much. Just watched it. Lighting a candle for Al but that ending was pretty satisfying.

Billions has officially brought the people the worst tits ever seen on tv.  Bit Disappointed they've basically written Lara out of the series as well.  Some of her savage stuff was awesome on earlier series

Edited by crangs

You're right, i should stick to more intellectually sophisticated shows like "Aussie Survivors"....

lolwut

there hasnt been a good cop show for 10+ years

lolwut

there hasnt been a good cop show for 10+ years

Thats a lie but for scientific purposes, i need to know what kind of high brow cop show a guy who's a fan of Aussie Survivors is talking about?

Don't know if any of you were Brooklyn-Nine-Nine fan's apparently its been cancelled.

Edited by Jolldan

Thats a lie but for scientific purposes, i need to know what kind of high brow cop show a guy who's a fan of Aussie Survivors is talking about?

what's your problem with Aussie Survivor?

actually I lie, Brooklyn 99 and Angie Tribeca are GOAT

Good cop shows died with The Shield and The Wire

Edited by Ozpride

Don't know if any of you were Brooklyn-Nine-Nine fan's apparently its been cancelled.

it got picked up by NBC
  • Like 1

what's your problem with Aussie Survivor?

actually I lie, Brooklyn 99 and Angie Tribeca are GOAT

Good cop shows died with The Shield and The Wire

lol no

Yeah that's one of the weirdest shows I've seen. Episode 1 was disgusting but the star trek one was HYPE

• Like 1

Yeah that's one of the weirdest shows I've seen. Episode 1 was disgusting but the star trek one was HYPE

dude whos gonna win the WTGolf?

Not sure what timeline were on that Sean William Scott is Martin Riggs but i dont want off it.

• Like 1

My wife and I have watched The Black List since the beginning...the show has a tendency to drag the big reveals on forever so I'm not expecting much from the Finale

My wife and I have watched The Black List since the beginning...the show has a tendency to drag the big reveals on forever so I'm not expecting much from the Finale

The first 1 and half seasons were tents but became unwatchable with the quickness. It's like they caught on to people complaining about it being formulaic so every episode basically became click bait. I definitely didn't think Tom had the charisma to be brought back after his "death" at the end of season 1, let alone get his own spin off show from it. Is it the season or series finale?

• Like 2

The first 1 and half seasons were tents but became unwatchable with the quickness. It's like they caught on to people complaining about it being formulaic so every episode basically became click bait. I definitely didn't think Tom had the charisma to be brought back after his "death" at the end of season 1, let alone get his own spin off show from it. Is it the season or series finale?

season...

the big drag on plot this season was whose bones were dug up by Kaplan with the specific intent of letting Liz know this supposed big secret of who this dead person was/is.

Edited by SVTContour98

watching Reddington regain his wealth has been funny AF. the rest of it was a bit meh

• Like 1

season...

the big drag on plot this season was whose bones were dug up by Kaplan with the specific intent of letting Liz know this supposed big secret of who this dead person was/is.

Haven't watched the last couple seasons but the last promo I saw for it had Liz going heel after finding out the truth about her dad. Has it gotten any better since season 2-3? Had some really great early episodes. The run at the end of season 1 with the montage of that guy taking out a lot of Liz's team to the episode with Redington and Ressler in the glass box and the Russian guy killing Redington's Asian side piece right in front of him and all of the proceeding Redington revenge episodes were p5p viewing but it sort of jumped the shark after that. 

Haven't watched the last couple seasons but the last promo I saw for it had Liz going heel after finding out the truth about her dad. Has it gotten any better since season 2-3? Had some really great early episodes. The run at the end of season 1 with the montage of that guy taking out a lot of Liz's team to the episode with Redington and Ressler in the glass box and the Russian guy killing Redington's Asian side piece right in front of him and all of the proceeding Redington revenge episodes were p5p viewing but it sort of jumped the shark after that.

there's been some great stuff this season for sure but some bits have failed to deliver. I'd have liked to have seen his wealth regeneration carry on a little longer. Some of the stuff he did there was genius
  • Like 2

episode 7 of Billions had all sorts of frickery. No angle was safe, lol.