Sign in to follow this  
MIRKO_CRO_GOD

Where are the OG's at?

Let me introduce myself. I am the president and founder of the Anti Teemu Association. In the text that follows, I will explain why stopping Teemu is fundamental to the survival of our society. Unfortunately, this letter won't be able to address all of the points I'd like to make. With all of the dishonest elisions, bombastic flourishes, and pompous posturing, I can't possibly tackle all of Teemu's vagarious précis in a single go. To put it another way, we'll be covering 190-proof Teemu here. You don't drink it; you sip it. Let's begin our investigation with the observation that Teemu is completely unaware of the difference between a correlation and a causation. In this case, one cannot help but recall that if a cogent, logical argument entered his brain, no doubt a concussion would result.

Teemu plans to spread hatred, animosity, and divisiveness before the year is over. I'd like to see him try to get away with such a plan; that should be good for a laugh. You see, most people have already observed that if Teemu's shenanigans get any more raving, I expect they'll grow legs and attack me in my sleep. Now I certainly do not want to sound discouraging, but there are two observations one can make here. The first is that Teemu files one grievance after another. The second observation is that Teemu's writings are not so much a nationalist as a neo-imperialist attempt to label everyone he doesn't like as a racist, sexist, fascist, communist, or some equally terrible “-ist”. These shards of empirical evidence suggest that we mustn't let Teemu make our lives miserable. That would be like letting the Mafia serve as a new national police force in Italy.

Teemu does not desire to benefit humanity but rather to authorize, promote, celebrate, and legitimize clueless hooliganism. By this, I mean that most people react to his sleazy codices as they would to having a pile of steaming pig manure dumped on their doorstep. Even when they can cope, they resent having to do so. Speaking of resentment, Teemu has gone way too far with his no-compromise attitude. The destruction of the Tower of Babel, be it a literal truth, an allegory, or a mere story based upon cultural archetypes, illustrates this truth plainly. Lawless fogeys who spread rumors, gossip, and stories that are certainly false might not recognize the incongruities in his prognoses, but he frequently comments about how there's no difference between normal people like you and me and confused hypochondriacs. This fabricated mythology inculcates in mentally deficient money-worshippers the belief that education should teach the precepts of Fabianism and the duties of man towards imperious, inerudite tightwads. In sooth, what they should be learning is that Teemu's superstitious, subhuman malisons cause death by a thousand blows. While no one blow is strong enough, together they brand me as flagitious.

The interesting point is this: If one dares to criticize even a single tenet of Teemu's shell games, one is promptly condemned as temerarious, empty-headed, vainglorious, or whatever epithet Teemu deems most appropriate, usually without much explanation. Call me a cynic, but I must admit that I've read only a small fraction of his monographs. (As a well-known aphorism states, it is not necessary to eat all of an apple to learn that it is rotten.) Nevertheless, I've read enough of Teemu's monographs to know that Teemu's ravings are not only viperine but divisive. They are divisive at a time when we need unity. They are waspish at a time when we need to come together to tell our shared stories about how one could write several books on the subject of how the fallout from Teemu's obstinate, ****y ****-and-bull stories has been an increasingly predatory environment of calculation, scheming, and pandering that will, by virtue of its omnipresence, encourage young people to break all the rules, cut themselves loose from their roots, and adopt a mawkish, catty lifestyle. Regular readers of my letters probably take that for granted, but if I am to expand people's understanding of Teemu's jaundiced, disloyal perceptions, I must explain to the population at large that Teemu's boisterous, beastly obiter dicta are the cherry atop the obtuse sundae of revanchism. No, scratch that. Let me instead make the much stronger claim that Teemu has been trying hard to separate us off into various, antagonistic camps. I think we should oppose that effort by making his deluded, out-of-touch homilies understood, resisted, and made the object of deserved contempt by young and old alike.

Teemu's tricks can be subtle. They can be so subtle that many people never realize they're being influenced by them. That's why we must proactively notify humanity that this is not the first time I've wanted to find new pathways out of the traps that Teemu has laid for us. But it is the first time I realized that I correctly predicted that he would lead me down a path of pain and suffering. Alas, I didn't think he'd do that so effectively—or so soon. While Teemu might not use statism as a weapon for systematic political cleansing of the population per se, I rarely pay any attention to Teemu. Frankly, I have no need to hear the uninformed opinions or quasi-ignorant opinions of a self-righteous lazy-type. Nevertheless, Teemu maintains that either everyone with a different set of beliefs from his is going to get a one-way ticket to Hell or that he has the linguistic prowess to produce a masterwork of meritorious literature. Teemu denies any other possibility. Does anybody else feel the way I do, or am I alone in my disgust with Teemu?

+1 Teamoo sux

• Like 2

:(

vzC45WV.gif

Don't cry m8. I was just throwing him a bone for writing that 6 page essay. Someone had to... but clearly your in his head worse than Conor was in Aldo's.

• Like 2

Don't cry m8. I was just throwing him a bone for writing that 6 page essay. Someone had to... but clearly your in his head worse than Conor was in Aldo's.

Boston is cabbage and your local sport teams suck

• Like 4

He doesn't care about Boston sports, he will probably be wearing a cardinals Jersey next week.

The cards are pretty cool m8. I like Larry Fitz and David Johnson beasted for me in fantasy, eventually helping me win the championship.

Cards/Pats Super bowl would be fun.

The Hayne Plane would have chosen to land in Boston instead of San Francisco if that were true

Hayne plane? What the **** are you on about m8.

Come off it.

Jog on.

Mirko_Cro_God >> WTBant

Jan '09 represent.

That's pretty depressing that in 12 hours it will be 7 years in this place.

I'd get less time for Megasouping two 10/10 17 year olds smh

'09 as well.

It doesn't feel like it's been that long.

• Like 1

I'm an OG but I can't be associated with a poster whose username is a known PED abuser, avatar is a known PED abuser, and whose sig likely did so many PED's it shriveled up so small i can't even see it anymore. sry m8

lmao this^ is the reason i came back

• Like 3

I didn't even read it, tell me what you think though

It was fantastic.  A small portion will be my first facebook post since Conor knocked out Jose and I won most of the money I lost back.  (big deal for a degenerate gambler)

So we got Conor knocking out Chad in July,  Conor KOing Jose the 12th and Teemu on whatever this day is.  They are in the future or something.  It's crazy to put those scrandies in the future.  I feel robbed all the time.

knew it!

son, if you are serious about coming back we are going to have to have a chat about like giving, and your lack of

Edited by fobar
  • Like 3