Sign in to follow this  
Most_Known_Unknown

Went to High School with Robbie Lawler, haz stories. - not me personally

I played football with Robbie in hs. Went to watch him fight at a few bowling alleys in Iowa. We used to circle up our cars in parking lots on weekends and dudes would fight in the middle. Saw Robbie do this once. The original Miletich gym was in a racquet ball court at a gym. I used to see all those old school dudes there. Saw Robbies first fights in Iowa and then on UFC, been a believer ever since. After he graduated hs he used to come back to the hs gym to work out with the football team. He used to do pushups with fists on the cement like he was fighting the ground, it was scary as **** to watch. I have a lot of Robbie from high school stories.

Some other stuff I remember is he would come to school wearing nothing but jean overalls hahahah. No shirt or anything. And he was huge back then already. I was his partner on some lab project or something, he just flat out said I'm not doing ****. He was super nice about it though. He did not give a **** about school. On his last day of his senior year we were on some nature trip for a class or something. We just stayed on the school bus and took naps. I was like "don't you want to be hanging out with everyone back at school since its your last day?" He said "What you want a **** parade or some ****?" hahahah

We played for the high school state championship football game at the Unidome. He was Defensive end. During 3rd downs when we needed to make a stop he would run all up and down the line **** punching us in the helmets to get us fired up. It sucked.

After high school i would pretty much only run into him at the gym. I worked out at the miletich gym too. He would always be super chill and nice. We would sometimes workout together and share workout things. If you guys are into this I can keep talking or answer questions.

https://www.reddit.c...er_haz_stories/

GD Commies

• Like 1

banned for what? im reporting news and interesting threads?

spamming threads is against the rules, and there is no sources to go with ANY of you threads

• Like 1

spamming threads is against the rules, and there is no sources to go with ANY of you threads

im not spamming anything, all my threads are about different discussions, and there is no rule about posting a source. if you interested or think im lying look it up

im not spamming anything, all my threads are about different discussions, and there is no rule about posting a source. if you interested or think im lying look it up

lol **** off troll

• Like 1

nah just manipulated you and your butt buddy. first it was like  " SOURCE or GTFO" now its like "i can find my own source" you guys are just way too EZ to make you renig

keep going, you have manipulated your own downfall

I know I rustle your jimmies everytime I post. Thought I broke you

lol you are delusion if you think you rustle me

What is happening right now?

The third member of the NWO has returned and the forum has gone into instant fear and tried to shut Wedo down before we can all re-unite.

They have no chance....Known_Unknown is the premium paperboy Mr Wedo.

Edited by Bubba_Sparks
  • Like 1

The third member of the NWO has returned and the forum has gone into instant fear and tried to shut Wedo down before we can all re-unite.

They have no chance....Known_Unknown is the premium paperboy Mr Wedo.

GOAT

Welcome back, friend. I didn't click your profile, otherwise I would have known better.

"one time we went to a rival high school's keg party. He walked into the part punched a dude in the face and walked out with he keg on his shoulder. True story."

LMAO

• Like 1