Sign in to follow this  
Bubba_Sparks

UFC 195: Rustle rating = 6.36, Entertainment rating = 7.24. Voting now closed

25 members have voted

1. 1. How much forum rustle did UFC 195 cause out of 10?

2. 2. How did you rate the fights overall for entertainment?

Last year I tried to gauge the forum's opinion on the quality of each card.  However, after several cards, only a few serious-minded posters were engaged, and it was during the whole r8ing things 8/8 era and thus doomed to failure.

Hopefully i have learnt my lesson; what this forum really cares about is how much rustle does a card cause.  So let's see what card generates the most level of rustle.  I think we got off to a bang in 2016, but what do you think dear reader? Please vote using the poll.

(Note, there is also an overall card poll for the more discerning poster)

Edited by Bubba_Sparks
  • Like 4

It will be hard for anything this year to top the rustle of 194 last year 

Tru dat, but 3/10....maybe you weren't online yesterday to witness TUF & CC209's mental disintegration!

• Like 2

Tru dat, but 3/10....maybe you weren't online yesterday to witness TUF & CC209's mental disintegration!

The judges robbed me on 2 fights totaling 8 parlays!

You **** head!

Edited by CorporalClegg209
  • Like 3

The judges robbed me on 2 fights totaling 8 parlays!

You **** head!

Lol, it was justifiable mental disintegration and I salute you for wearing your rustle with pride yesterday.

• Like 1

Yeah but it didn't really cause a lot of forum wide rustle, not a lot of people where invested in each fighter, most people just wanted to see a great fight and it delivered, so no need for a higher rustle rating.

• Like 2

Yeah but it didn't really cause a lot of forum wide rustle, not a lot of people where invested in each fighter, most people just wanted to see a great fight and it delivered, so no need for a higher rustle rating.

Good call mate.  

I certainly expect the next card with Conor on to cause more forum-wide rustle, whatever the outcome.

• Like 2

Good call mate.  

I certainly expect the next card with Conor on to cause more forum-wide rustle, whatever the outcome.

Dude when he catches that idiot swinging wide this place might shut down.  There's maybe 5 of us OG's that are fans and the rest hate him.

I mean seriously though.  Dos Anjos is an inch taller with the same reach as Jose Aldo and he is nowhere near as good as Aldo on the feet.  He has about 15 pounds of weight due to more steroids and takedowns with submissions but he'll get baited into a striking exchange likely at the beginning of the fight and he will get caught throwing wide.  Conor still sports a inch in height and 4 inches in reach.  He will open as a favorite for a reason and money will pour in on the Brazilian again and I will make money when he knocks this lesser idiot out as well.

• Like 2

Good call mate.  

It would cause a lot of rustle if he loses, as all the doubters have just been playing the numbers game of they are most likely to get it right at some point as this is mma and anyone can lose at some point. They will all say, see, I told you he was a can and over rated ect, and ignore all his actual amazing achievements of being the only ever person to dethrone the Featherweight champ. 

If he wins, I would actually be worried for some of the members on here as they might contemplate the suicide of their forum careers.

• Like 1

It would cause a lot of rustle if he loses, as all the doubters have just been playing the numbers game of they are most likely to get it right at some point as this is mma and anyone can lose at some point. They will all say, see, I told you he was a can and over rated ect, and ignore all his actual amazing achievements of being the only ever person to dethrone the Featherweight champ. 

If he wins, I would actually be worried for some of the members on here as they might contemplate the suicide of their forum careers.

He will win and he will win the same way he always wins.  Knockout.

Dos Anjos is making a career out of fighting kickboxers with BJJ that can't box for ****.  I like Pettis and Cerrone but their boxing fundamentals are terrible because they are kickboxers.  Diaz has been saying this **** for years and it took this juiced up Brazilian flooring guys like Cerrone and Pettis for me to see it.  I mean Anthony was getting hit by some heavily telegraphed hooks and overhands that Conor would see a mile away.  In Showtime's defense though he couldn't really see **** because Dos Anjos broke his right orbital in the 1st round with one of those big but telegraphed punches.

• Like 1

20111021-092912.jpg

I gave it a 7 on rustle as well even though I was a 9 because of having money on Condit.  I only gave it a 5 because some of the fights were just garbage but entertainment I guess the rustle alone could shoot the entertainment value through the roof.

• Like 1

I gave it a 7 on rustle as well even though I was a 9 because of having money on Condit.  I only gave it a 5 because some of the fights were just garbage but entertainment I guess the rustle alone could shoot the entertainment value through the roof.

i gave it a solid 7 for both, because from where i was sitting it was perfect

in truth i should have giving it a solid 5/7 because it was perfect

The healing has begun. I rewatched round 3 on the advice of fellow butthurt Condit fans and I could see how a case was made for round 3 and in hindsight I'm glad Lawler won if Condit was thinking about retirement and would have had to defend against butt grabbers like Woodley and Hendricks. 

• Like 7

The healing has begun. I rewatched round 3 on the advice of fellow butthurt Condit fans and I could see how a case was made for round 3 and in hindsight I'm glad Lawler won if Condit was thinking about retirement and would have had to defend against butt grabbers like Woodley and Hendricks. 

You cannot abandon me now...

Carlos...

• Like 1

With the Diaz Condit rustle being a solid 10 and Machida Shogun being a 9 I'd rate it 7/10

Entertainment wise the main event pushed the rest of the card up from a 4 to a 5. So many opportunities to throw hands and instead they chose to butt grab

• Like 2

tumblr_m6wwfngwdz1rziwwco1_250.gif

• Like 2

by condit being robbed

and knowing that the OG's are scared of the new generation

You'll find it much easier to re-assimilate if you do something about your likes generosity mate.  I know Fobar has raised this but you still seem to be having issues.

• Like 3

I cannot be rustled

^This.  They stole a few peanuts Nate Diaz and his underdog companions left behind so I just bet money that some white guy named Tony Sims would lose and he would get finished by this hispanic/black dude.  Everyone and their mother knew the 2 idiots Diaz bodied in the main event would go the distance I just got tricked out of putting a lot of money on it because Robbie is chinny now.

Seriously I am worried about Robbie Lawler.  Nick face planted him with a jab 11 years ago and now he's doing the chicken dance in all of these 5 round wars.

Nick finna FINISH Robbie this summer.  Live only on PPV

• Like 1

You'll find it much easier to re-assimilate if you do something about your likes generosity mate.  I know Fobar has raised this but you still seem to be having issues.

Yeah homie's likes are cabbage.  How are they not going to at least start him off with 100?

The format change... it cost Pat EVERYTHING!

• Like 4

i aint no **** doe

my likes need to be earned

• Like 2

it rustled me, i made money on both micoic and trujillo but lost money on condit thanks to corrupt judges

Still made more than i lost so it wasnt a 10 grade rustle.

fights were great though

8/8/ m8

Edited by PunchBag
  • Like 1

How bad is the rustle going to be on here if TJ beats Cruz?

Right? Tj will win by ko/tko or lose a decision and cruz will need three years before his first defense if he survives tj

How bad is the rustle going to be on here if TJ beats Cruz?

I would suggest minimal.  Half the people on here have only been MMA fans for 3 years so they haven't seen Cruz fight.

• Like 1

I would suggest minimal.  Half the people on here have only been MMA fans for 3 years so they haven't seen Cruz fight.

A lot of people are wanting tJ to get his **** kicked though, I can se the rustle being quite high if he beats Cruz.

• Like 1

A lot of people are wanting tJ to get his **** kicked though, I can se the rustle being quite high if he beats Cruz.

That's true.  I've noticed the TJ fans have been very quiet....suspect they are keeping their powder dry for when/if TJ wins.

Cruz winning will generate very little rustle though.

• Like 1