Sign in to follow this  
fobar

A group of Syrian women in Turkey have set up their own factory to produce clothes for families over the border in Syria.

they should probably not affiliate themselves with syrians or putin will get the wrong idea

who is this they you speak of?

oh i missread it thinking the turkish women set up the factory

but even those syrian women should just hide and stay away from warzones

lol Their home is Syria and they are currently in Turkey making stuff to send back home.   They should be doing what they are doing m8 

Edited by fobar
  • Like 1

Are they making money off of this, though? Sort of discredits any "nobility" if so.

lmfao you talking about anything being noble

Are they making money off of this, though? Sort of discredits any "nobility" if so.

Yeah, they are running a sweat shop. Very lucrative...

Shut up imbecile

Yeah, they are running a sweat shop. Very lucrative...

Shut up imbecile

I don't know, man...I saw the video. Opening up factories and employing numerous people is sort of a big deal. That kind of thing takes money, quite a bit of it. Charitable organizations usually have limited resources. In the video, they didn't name the charity. Don't they usually do that?

In this video, I saw a bunch of oppressed women from an oppressed culture dominated by an oppressive religion who left an oppressive and dangerous country to seek refuge in another oppressive, albeit less dangerous country. They were hard at work in what appeared very much like a sweatshop with a stern, unsmiling male watching over them who appeared very much like someone who was not their friend. Something doesn't appear remotely right, here.

Are you sure I'm an imbecile? I just have doubts because I live in the real world.