Sign in to follow this  
zaksame

RDA-Conor ....missing equation

I think everyone gives Conor a chance versus RDA although it will be tough as RDA is fast,has cardio,has power good all around game.

However would anyone give him a chance versus Nurmagomedov?I know i wouldn't and so happens was the last guy to beat RDA and still took an amazing cardio effort to beat RDA.

Nurma is injured but i think most feel he will be the champion if/when he returns,i highly doubt Conor takes that fight if Nurma was Champion and not RDA.Even still after watching again that amazing performance by Nurma,he still had a tough time beating RDA,it'll take a miracle KO by Conor to win this.

• Like 1

rda uses pressure, he comes forward and he tries to get u against the cage.

This worked amazingly well against pettis, pettis was unable to get anything off in return and became confused with rda's varied attacks.

But conor is a good counterstriker we seen that in the aldo fight. Both cerrone and pettis need space to work. They prefer to lead and not counter and thats why rda was so successful.

Its either going to go amazingly well for rda or hes getting kod within the first 2 rounds.

• Like 1