Aldo to UFC: 'I will not accept any other fight other than a title shot'

xFINISHxHIMx

Hi everyone, i was quiet for a while because i was waiting for my rematch based on how the fight Went down, in fact I was already training for it, but apparently I was wrong. So I wanted to make something clear to UFC: for everything I have done, everything I have accepted and mostly how the fight ended, I will not accept any other fight other than a title shot . My only exception would be fighting thenotorious , at any time, anywhere , and once that he is scary and knows that I'm gonna win .... Doesn't have to be title fight against him. Keep my belt, but I wanna whoop ur **** anywhere.

keep ur word. I still believe in the company that I work for.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/1/27/10853084/jose-aldo-i-will-not-accept-any-other-fight-other-than-a-title-shot

Im an Aldo fan but he is not in a good position to be demanding anything.

He must beat someone first then yes he can ask for a title shot.

I still think Aldo vs Edgar 2 winner fighting Conor is the most logical thing at 145.

Or, Aldo could just move up to 155, fight someone, win then get a title shot.

Lol only thing he has done is get events canceled and moved.

Never promotes the fight does nothing but whine.

He might have been beast in the WEC but in the ufc he was a decision fighter finishing two fights one by injury basically. The other he grabbed the fence etc.

In felt he lost to Edgar but that's moot at this point you got slept in 13 secs.

So keep waiting for ur title shot, or you can cry about money yet pull out more then half ur fights.

Cain gets an immediate rematch after being outclassed.

Rhonda was supposed to but Holly refused to sit and wait.

Weidcan gets one after being used and abused.

While Aldo got ktfo, generally speaking, if anyone deserves a instant rematch it is him. He's been the champ a long time and the flash KO while legit, doesn't prove much.was it a one I'm a billion punch, or was it Conor being that good.

I hate the instant rematch bull**** and I think none of them should get one. But using the ideology that the ufc uses, Aldo deserves one more than any of the other ex champs.

While Aldo got ktfo, generally speaking, if anyone deserves a instant rematch it is him. He's been the champ a long time and the flash KO while legit, doesn't prove much.was it a one I'm a billion punch, or was it Conor being that good.

I hate the instant rematch **** and I think none of them should get one. But using the ideology that the ufc uses, Aldo deserves one more than any of the other ex champs.

^

I hate the instant rematch **** and I think none of them should get one. But using the ideology that the ufc uses, Aldo deserves one more than any of the other ex champs.

Wasn't a one I'm a billion punch. One I'm a million maybe. But definitely not one I'm a billion.

Honda and aldo got the worse they got their chin button pushed in... 

Way to break the streak.

stupid

[stoo-pid, styoo‐] 
Spell Syllables
adjectivestupider, stupidest.
lacking ordinary quickness and keenness of mind; dull.
characterized by or proceeding from mental dullness; foolish;senseless:
a stupid question.
tediously dull, especially due to lack of meaning or sense; inane;pointless:
a stupid party.
annoying or irritating; troublesome:
Turn off that stupid radio.
in a state of stupor; stupefied:
stupid from fatigue.
Slang. excellent; terrific.
noun
Informal. a stupid person.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/stupider

Learn English please.

Lmao

I dunno if you know this, but we all post on this forum, and nobody actually "Lmao"s at any of this. If you do, you truly are more retarded than I give you credit for.

So all you do is show your clear deep seeded rustle when you post these LoLoLoLoLoLs. Just so you know that we all know.

It's just a ploy. He knows they won't give him a title shot so he's using that strategy to avoid fighting again. He can say that he stood on principle and refused to back down to the big bad UFC, but in reality he knows that he can't hack it without his steroids and IV re-hydration. The "holding out for a title shot" is just a cover story.

This is just sad.

Accept reality and take your loss like a man, come back, crush some cans and earn the fight.

If you think the world or the UFC owes you something, anything... i got news for you son.

Yeah, i agree with this.  I know he wasn't the champ, but I think Lawler is a great example of what to do when you've lost a title fight.  Get straight back out there, win a couple of fights and go again.

At the moment, Aldo v Mcgregor II feels totally unappealing, especially as poor little Frankie is waiting in the wings.  I'd either like to see Aldo take on an upandcomer such as Blessed, or if he's really on a Conor revenge mission, follow him up to 155 and take on Nate Diaz.

Doubt he will get a rematch I personally don't see Conor ever defending the FW belt again if he wins against Dos Anjos.

If I was Aldo though I would stick to my guns on a rematch/title shot

Think of all the fighters who have got a title shot off a loss

Cain

Ronda

Diaz

Tate

Edgar

Sonnen

Not one of those names has done more for there division than Aldo has at Featherweight.

I say stick to your guns.

One of two things will definitely happen Conor will win the LW belt and vacate the title setting up Aldo vs. Edgar for title.

or

Conor will defend it and even if he does go for Edgar first Aldo would have to be next in line.

I don't like seeing fighters moaning for a title shot but like I said I can understand Jose's point of view.

Personally I think the best thing he could do right now is take the Holloway fight. He does that it gives him a chance to work on some things and once he smashes Max then he has to be next for a shot.

I dunno if you know this, but we all post on this forum, and nobody actually "Lmao"s at any of this. If you do, you truly are more retarded than I give you credit for.

So all you do is show your clear deep seeded rustle when you post these LoLoLoLoLoLs. Just so you know that we all know.

I'm just here for the jimmies mate

Doubt he will get a rematch I personally don't see Conor ever defending the FW belt again if he wins against Dos Anjos.

If I was Aldo though I would stick to my guns on a rematch/title shot

Think of all the fighters who have got a title shot off a loss

Cain

Ronda

Diaz

Tate

Edgar

Sonnen

Not one of those names has done more for there division than Aldo has at Featherweight.

I say stick to your guns.

One of two things will definitely happen Conor will win the LW belt and vacate the title setting up Aldo vs. Edgar for title.

or

Conor will defend it and even if he does go for Edgar first Aldo would have to be next in line.

I don't like seeing fighters moaning for a title shot but like I said I can understand Jose's point of view.

Personally I think the best thing he could do right now is take the Holloway fight. He does that it gives him a chance to work on some things and once he smashes Max then he has to be next for a shot.

Cormier

If anyone deserves a rematch it is Jose Aldo, Not only was he a dominant champion he is also the main reason the UFC have a featherweight division, he is also the main reason the Featherweight division became popular. He holds wins over many of the top ten fighters in the division including LLamas, Swanson, Edgar and Mendes so all the solid fart about him ducking people is ridiculous. Of Course he has pulled out of fights but that is because he gets injured which is part and parcel with a sport in which you need to train hard, Aldo gets injured a lot like Cain Velasquez because they train very hard train very competitively but before anyone ****es they should not train that way remind yourself that training that way has made Aldo the most dominant champion in FW history, it made Cain the two time Heavyweight champion, it has made Luke Rockhold the Middle weight champion, it made Renan Barao the bantamweight champion ,it has made Daniel Cormier the Light Heavyweight champion.

If anyone deserves a rematch it is Jose Aldo, Not only was he a dominant champion he is also the main reason the UFC have a featherweight division, he is also the main reason the Featherweight division became popular. He holds wins over many of the top ten fighters in the division including LLamas, Swanson, Edgar and Mendes so all the solid fart about him ducking people is ridiculous. Of Course he has pulled out of fights but that is because he gets injured which is part and parcel with a sport in which you need to train hard, Aldo gets injured a lot like Cain Velasquez because they train very hard train very competitively but before anyone ****es they should not train that way remind yourself that training that way has made Aldo the most dominant champion in FW history, it made Cain the two time Heavyweight champion, it has made Luke Rockhold the Middle weight champion, it made Renan Barao the bantamweight champion ,it has made Daniel Cormier the Light Heavyweight champion.

careful, you are starting to sound like a brazilian

lol

Stupider is as stupider does. 

You didn't break ****, no one is more stupid than you.

stupid

[stoo-pid, styoo‐] 
Spell Syllables
adjectivestupiderstupidest.
lacking ordinary quickness and keenness of mind; dull.
characterized by or proceeding from mental dullness; foolish;senseless:
a stupid question.
tediously dull, especially due to lack of meaning or sense; inane;pointless:
a stupid party.
annoying or irritating; troublesome:
Turn off that stupid radio.
in a state of stupor; stupefied:
stupid from fatigue.
Slang. excellent; terrific.
noun
Informal. a stupid person.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/stupider