Why all the hostility on the board m8s?

I_Take_Roids_m8

It seems since the near year everyone is at each others throats in the UFC section.

Lets all take a step back and have fun here m8s.

No need to get all angry at each other.

Yesterday was hilarious.  Anyone genuinely upset by the proliferation of fighter-bashing threads kind of missed the joke.

THere has been some 2016 hostility but it's mainly been too much Conor talk.

I always enjoy an opportunity to explain why Diaz is truly the cannliest of cans

I think he is cert for Mayor of Cannington. Hahaha this is actually a real place

I don't think there is any genuine hostility every fighter gets ripped in to on here and of course not everyone will like that.

I missed the fireworks yesterday

Could somebody link me or provide some cliff notes

Well it all began with Pettis-bashing threads being made.  This was mainly WW keeping his hand in with a volley across Cash's bows.  Then Cash retaliated with an anti-Diaz thread.  This hit Corporal Clegg right in the feels, which snowballed into further anti-Diaz sentiments from Cash.

At that point, 12er got dragged into it and went on the offensive by joining the anti-Pettis thread with his usual vim and vigour, and starting an anti Kevin Lee thread (Kevin Lee: the story of a can).

Cash instantly riposted with "At what point does Joe Lauzon call it quits", 12er countered with "Sleeping 25/8: the highlight reel for future contenders" and meanwhile an innocent bystander (me) got dragged into it all via the gift of 12ers' "Rich Franklin: A cautionary tale".

Things swiftly escalated further; there was an anti-Condit thread, an anti-TJ thread and somehow even poor old Gabe Ruediger got dragged into it.  To confuse things further, Megasoup coincidentally posted an anti-Cain thread that at first glance appeared to be part of the same crimewave but was actually independent.  Interestingly, a few casual posters missed the general theme and popped in to give general views on these, including Zaksame painstakingly explaining in every thread why all of them were fighting two weight classes below their natural weight.

If you go to the UFC section, you will see a plethora of such threads that make no sense as standalone entities but come together into one beautiful tapestry of forum violence.

Well it all began with Pettis-bashing threads being made.  This was mainly WW keeping his hand in with a volley across Cash's bows.  Then Cash retaliated with an anti-Diaz thread.  This hit Corporal Clegg right in the feels, which snowballed into further anti-Diaz sentiments from Cash.

At that point, 12er got dragged into it and went on the offensive by joining the anti-Pettis thread with his usual vim and vigour, and starting an anti Kevin Lee thread (Kevin Lee: the story of a can).

Cash instantly riposted with "At what point does Joe Lauzon call it quits" and meanwhile an innocent bystander (me) got dragged into it all via the gift of 12ers "Rich Franklin: A cautionary tale".

Things swiftly escalated further; there was an anti-Condit thread, an anti-TJ thread and somehow even poor old Gabe Ruediger got dragged into it.  To confuse things further, Megasoup coincidentally posted an anti-Cain thread that at first glance appeared to be part of the same crimewave but was actually independent.  Interestingly, a few casual posters missed the general theme and popped in to give general views on these, including Zaksame painstakingly explaining in every thread why all of them were fighting two weight classes below their natural weight.

If you go to the UFC section, you will see a plethora of such threads that make no sense as standalone entities but come together into one beautiful tapestry of forum violence.

lol I wished this **** would fit in a sig.

Beautiful.  Cash still has the most rustled jimmies by far.  He can lie to himself about the mixed martial master who takes years off from fighting because he's that good all day until he's blue in the face.

Even Old Man 12er is still a forced to be reckoned with.  Cash will end up with brain damage if he continues down this path.

I've buried 12er with facts before and I STILL got knocked the **** out mayne.

Cash instantly riposted with "At what point does Joe Lauzon call it quits" and meanwhile an innocent bystander (me) got dragged into it all via the gift of 12ers "Rich Franklin: A cautionary tale".

GOAT breakdown

Can't w8 to re-read this play by play in the morning

You forgot about my "Sleeping 25/8: the highlight reel for future contenders" thread, but all around good synopsis.

Beautiful.  Cash still has the most rustled jimmies by far.  He can lie to himself about the mixed martial master who takes years off from fighting because he's that good all day until he's blue in the face.

Even Old Man 12er is still a forced to be reckoned with.  Cash will end up with brain damage if he continues down this path.

I'm the Nick Diaz of the forum, no one has the cardio or discipline to bang with me. I never slow down, and before you know it they are wilting and I am beating the **** out of them.

Right now is a dangerous time to face me too, because I haven't been playing xbox or sleeping. I have all the time in the world to drive you insane with circular logic, ad hominem, and strawmen. 

Cash instantly riposted with "At what point does Joe Lauzon call it quits", 12er countered with "Sleeping 25/8: the highlight reel for future contenders" and meanwhile an innocent bystander (me) got dragged into it all via the gift of 12ers' "Rich Franklin: A cautionary tale".

#PrayForFreddie

tumblr_m8vg3cSfg81rzl82po1_r1_500.gif

Listen Playboy, if wimmens would be on this forum, everybody would act like crazy thirsty mofos. 

This is accurate.

You should see what happens over on the premium forum when one of the hoes posts in an event thread asking a question. Four hundred thirsty dudes come out of the woodwork to diss each other and act like the previous guy doesn't know his own name.

Alot of it has to due with people being disrespectful to the fighters. Example = Like Conor fans talking about how he can beat anyone...then  his fans proceeding to hit all over fighters like they are not on his "God Tier" level as they put it. For example, All the fighters Cole hits on would ucking rap him in the octagon...
Or it's because people don't have to be nice on the internet.

giphy.gif

I'm the Nick Diaz of the forum, no one has the cardio or discipline to bang with me. I never slow down, and before you know it they are wilting and I am beating the **** out of them.

Right now is a dangerous time to face me too, because I haven't been playing xbox or sleeping. I have all the time in the world to drive you insane with circular logic, ad hominem, and strawmen. 

Absolutely the Michael Jordan's, Wayne Gretzky's, John Elway's of the ufcfightclub forums.

Cash is modern day Kobe.  Homie doesn't even like my posts... we all know what that means.

Archived