Got my 4th traffic ticket yesterday.

Yes_Daddy

And I am a white male in my mid twenties who has never gotten a break yet. The cop still gave me a ticket for ignoring a no left turn sign even though it was 6am and I was tired. And I am a young white male. I have no problem with receiving this ticket nor any other one I got before.

Can we please stop harassing the police for doing their job now? Ya know taking care of people committing crimes? Thanks.

If anything I hold it against people who think they are allowed to break traffoc laws because they are orking or going to work or coming from work.

worst excuse in the book.

You don't know what it's like. Having to constantly rush from appointment to appointment everyday and getting your phone blown up if your even 3-4 minutes late by your boss and the clients as well. You are a different driver out there because of it.

Regardless this is not the point. Point being I am a young white male and have still gotten a ticket these 4/4 times and I have no problem with it. I will pay it gladly when the time comes around. Let's just stop pretending the police are the enemy when they are clearly anything but that. B.l.m. I hope you are reading this right now.

You don't know what it's like. Having to constantly rush from appointment to appointment everyday and getting your phone blown up if your even 3-4 minutes late by your boss and the clients as well. You are a different driver out there because of it.

sdtrs.gif

Saying you are ok with getting a ticket is not taking responsibility for your actions.

It does, however, explain the Trump thing.

When did I say I was okay with getting the ticket?? I said I was fine with paying it because I realize I did something wrong and that's what I should do.

Your kind screams "that's racist!" every time they do something wrong and get in trouble for it.

The area I used to live in near Atlanta was ferociously patrolled by 5-0 that would pull over anyone for no reason.

A couple of the black dudes at my job were complaining about the cops tendency to pull them over at a laughable rate. Them I jumped in, which resulted in some sort of a hilarity:

Guy 1: "Mayne! Day dun pull me over twice last week!"

Guy 2: "Dey got me 3 times in da last monf! I dindu nuffin! 'Cept DWB!"

Me: "Dawg! I get pulled over ALL THE TIME!"

Guy 1: "Really?"

Me: "Nope! Part of the benefits of being *Pops collar* Cau-caaaaaasian!"

Everyone: "ROFLCOPTER!"

Archived