Sign in to follow this  
TheBigD

Aldo ranked higher than 4 current champs

Everyone knows the UFC rankings isn't credible but the kneegrow responsible for this decision needs a permanent layoff. He avoids fighting like the plague, constantly whines about not getting paid(you have to fight to get paid moron). He's been doing noticeably worse with each fight for years. Then ducks Conor for a year before getting KO'd by the first punch and low and behold, now he's ready for the rematch ASAP.

This clown isn't even P4P top 10 and they still have him over 4 champs. Hell Mendes should be above Aldo, at least he maybe won a round. Just delete the rankings already ffs.

Just because Aldo lost doesn't magically make Aldo a worse fighter than he was before. He is still a top P4P fighter. Deal with it.

He UD'd someone every two years so what? That doesn't rank him higher then any current champ. Anderson Silva only lost to one guy in the UFC, KO'ing almost everyone else. I don't see anyone crying about him not being on the list and Aldo could only dream of accomplishing what he has.

You can't be P4P king when your last fight involves getting KO'd in 13 by a guy you ducked for a year.

Everyone knows the UFC rankings isn't credible but the kneegrow responsible for this decision needs a permanent layoff. He avoids fighting like the plague, constantly whines about not getting paid(you have to fight to get paid moron). He's been doing noticeably worse with each fight for years. Then ducks Conor for a year before getting KO'd by the first punch and low and behold, now he's ready for the rematch ASAP.

This clown isn't even P4P top 10 and they still have him over 4 champs. Hell Mendes should be above Aldo, at least he maybe won a round. Just delete the rankings already ffs.

Let me ask you something kid. Are you a kid? You never know who are you talking to on the net lol.

Aldo has been undefeatead for way longer than anybody on that p4p list.

Let me ask you something kid. Are you a kid? You never know who are you talking to on the net lol.

Aldo has been undefeatead for way longer than anybody on that p4p list.

Officially rustled so hard you joined the forums to cry about it, I own you now kid. Now you make a new account in 3......2......1

He UD'd someone every two years so what? That doesn't rank him higher then any current champ. Anderson Silva only lost to one guy in the UFC, KO'ing almost everyone else. I don't see anyone crying about him not being on the list and Aldo could only dream of accomplishing what he has.

You can't be P4P king when your last fight involves getting KO'd in 13 by a guy you ducked for a year.

You were the biggest GSP fan when he was still active, always talking about how he's the P4P king and so dominant

Now you say someone that UD's someone every 2 years isn't impressive LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

Dude didn't lose a fight for ten years and apart from a couple of shaky moments against mendes, didn't come close.

It's entirely justified.

• Like 2

Dude didn't lose a fight for ten years and apart from a couple of shaky moments against mendes, didn't come close.

It's entirely justified.

Lol casual bubba confirmed.

He got bodied by EdGOD.

I agree with the sentiment if your post though.

• Like 1

Lol casual bubba confirmed.

He got bodied by EdGOD.

I agree with the sentiment if your post though.

Little frankie didn't even manage a knockdown with his tiny little pillow fists.

Fanboy nocake confirmed.

Frankie would beat him now though i think. He's a broken man.

• Like 2

Little frankie didn't even manage a knockdown with his tiny little pillow fists.

Fanboy nocake confirmed.

Frankie would beat him now though i think. He's a broken man.

Lol because that wasn't confirmed before that post.

Aldo probably won't fight again. He knows he isn't getting a Conor rematch anytime soon, so him saying he won't accept anything other than a rematch was him saying that we won't be seeing him for a long time.

• Like 1

Lol because that wasn't confirmed before that post.

Aldo probably won't fight again. He knows he isn't getting a Conor rematch anytime soon, so him saying he won't accept anything other than a rematch was him saying that we won't be seeing him for a long time.

Lol, true.

Yeah, i agree with that. José is done i think. Crappy way to go out but he's made a rod for his own back with all this title only talk. Should have called out blessed.

Hey Little D please remember JDS knocked Cain out very quickly but we all remember the second and third fights dont we? Getting knocked out very quickly can happen to any man on the planet because that my friend is how the body is wired you cannot cheat it you cannot train against it. That is also why Jose Aldo the most dominant fighter the lower weight classes have ever known deserves a rematch. You are crying he wins by UD but please remember he WINS and remember it is number 1 contenders over 25 minutes not chumps for 25 seconds in a car park

You were the biggest GSP fan when he was still active, always talking about how he's the P4P king and so dominant

Now you say someone that UD's someone every 2 years isn't impressive LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't always talk about ANY fighter lol. You're still just rustled GSP out struck Diaz, don't be blinded by h8 m8, Aldo didn't fight half as much per year in an irrelevant division. Meanwhile GSP couldn't even lose a single round against the best until he lost to Hendricks, which I was one of the first to admit btw. Apples to Oranges.

• Like 1

Hey Little D please remember JDS knocked Cain out very quickly but we all remember the second and third fights dont we? Getting knocked out very quickly can happen to any man on the planet because that my friend is how the body is wired you cannot cheat it you cannot train against it. That is also why Jose Aldo the most dominant fighter the lower weight classes have ever known deserves a rematch. You are crying he wins by UD but please remember he WINS and remember it is number 1 contenders over 25 minutes not chumps for 25 seconds in a car park

Jimmies+have+been+rustled+this+day+lol+a

• Like 1

In fact the easy KO almost demands a rematch.

Like when Serra KOed GSP. If Serra had have beaten GSPs ears off round after round it would have been a different story. Same now with Aldo and Conor.

Flash KOs are not conclusive.

edit in also proves Ronda does not deserve instant rematch. She got KOed good and bloody proper.That was no flash KO. That was almost KO by volume a la Nick Diaz.

Edited by UFCCagerattler
  • Like 2

In fact the easy KO almost demands a rematch.

Like when Serra KOed GSP. If Serra had have beaten GSPs ears off round after round it would have been a different story. Same now with Aldo and Conor.

Flash KOs are not conclusive.

edit in also proves Ronda does not deserve instant rematch. She got KOed good and bloody proper.That was no flash KO. That was almost KO by volume a la Nick Diaz.

A loss is a loss.  I agree that the UFC are inconsistant in their application of rematches, but personally I'd rather they only set up rematches when it was a close or controversial decision and the champ's held the belt for a while.

Plus GSP had to fight again to get his title shot after losing to Serra.  The biggest issue I have with this whole thing is Aldo sulking about it.  He should just fight Holloway to remove any doubt that he deserves a rematch.

A loss is a loss.  I agree that the UFC are inconsistant in their application of rematches, but personally I'd rather they only set up rematches when it was a close or controversial decision and the champ's held the belt for a while.

Plus GSP had to fight again to get his title shot after losing to Serra.  The biggest issue I have with this whole thing is Aldo sulking about it.  He should just fight Holloway to remove any doubt that he deserves a rematch.

You and I would probably sulk about it too buddy, The fact is Aldo over the last 10 years has earned his spurs earned his respect, he has achieved what other UFC fighters not named Anderson Silva or GSP can only dream about.  Yet when he is finally beaten he is shown no respect whatsoever in fact Dana and the UFC have went out their way to disrespect a great champion. As the other poster highlighted it was a flash KO which can happen in any fight against anyone sop he deserves the chance to get in and show his true skill set to prove it was just one of those things

• Like 1

You and I would probably sulk about it too buddy, The fact is Aldo over the last 10 years has earned his spurs earned his respect, he has achieved what other UFC fighters not named Anderson Silva or GSP can only dream about.  Yet when he is finally beaten he is shown no respect whatsoever in fact Dana and the UFC have went out their way to disrespect a great champion. As the other poster highlighted it was a flash KO which can happen in any fight against anyone sop he deserves the chance to get in and show his true skill set to prove it was just one of those things

These are two different things.

Given that Ronda and Weidman are getting rematches, there's a certain logic for Aldo getting an instant rematch.

However, the UFC have said he isn't getting one. So instead of sulking he needs to take a leaf out of Lawler's book, win a couple of fights and leave absolutely no other options other than him getting the next shot.  Otherwise there's a real danger the Conor fight was his last fight - and what a terrible way to finish a great career.

• Like 1

Lol, true.

Yeah, i agree with that. José is done i think. Crappy way to go out but he's made a rod for his own back with all this title only talk. Should have called out blessed.

Nah Jose is just playing.  Conor will not go back to 145 he will just give up the 45 belt and then have that Frankie Edgar featherweight champion come up in weight for his LW strap where he has 20 pounds on Edgar.

Everyone makes out that Conor is some sort of prolific fighter that fights all the time but he only fights like everyone else 2 or 3 times so I just cannot see him defending 2 titles at the same time especially when the weight cut is so immense for a guy that is the size of a welterweight (weight wise not height) So IF he wins the lightweight belt I see him sticking at 155 and dropping the 145 belt, I simply cannot see McGregor beating Dos Anjos though, In fact I can only see a horrendous beating at the hands of Dos Anjos. He has angered the Brazilian but unlike Aldo RDA will fight with that calm almost ice cold manner he usually does except this time when he gets into dominant positions he will be a bit more brutal

Everyone makes out that Conor is some sort of prolific fighter that fights all the time but he only fights like everyone else 2 or 3 times so I just cannot see him defending 2 titles at the same time especially when the weight cut is so immense for a guy that is the size of a welterweight (weight wise not height) So IF he wins the lightweight belt I see him sticking at 155 and dropping the 145 belt, I simply cannot see McGregor beating Dos Anjos though, In fact I can only see a horrendous beating at the hands of Dos Anjos. He has angered the Brazilian but unlike Aldo RDA will fight with that calm almost ice cold manner he usually does except this time when he gets into dominant positions he will be a bit more brutal

I don't think you need to be prolific to defend the LW and FW belts any more often than they have been.  In the last 18 months, Conor's had 5 fights.  During that period, the FW belt was defended twice and the LW belt was defended three times, so Conor's fought with the same frequency as the FW and LW champs combined.  

I would hope that if the UFC had a double belt holder that they would be quite ruthless in stripping them of one if they couldn't/wouldn't defend it regularly.

These are two different things.

Given that Ronda and Weidman are getting rematches, there's a certain logic for Aldo getting an instant rematch.

However, the UFC have said he isn't getting one. So instead of sulking he needs to take a leaf out of Lawler's book, win a couple of fights and leave absolutely no other options other than him getting the next shot.  Otherwise there's a real danger the Conor fight was his last fight - and what a terrible way to finish a great career.

Neither of them got KO'd in 13. Cain didn't get an instant rematch against JDS and neither should Aldo.

• Like 1

Has TWO wins over said fighter yet said fighter should be ranked above him?

Roflcopter.gif

lol@people including the WEC in his "9 year" winstreak. Half his UFC wins didn't matter, let alone the WEC. But I'm sure it was rough fending off legit contenders like Mark Hominick and Chan Sung Jung once a year.

• Like 1