Sign in to follow this  
najma

OFFICIAL state of the forumers' jimmersons report thread after UFC on Fox 18.

What state are your jimmies in right now?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. So...

• Lethal rustle. I hate what happened!
    • Heavy rustle, but stable.
    • Mild rustle here and there. Otherwise I'm pleased with things.
    • No rustle. I'm very happy with how the things went!
  2. 2. Seeing Awful-Sage Northcut get exposed made you go...

• "FU DANA!!! LOLZ!!"
    • "Hahahaha, I saw that coming!"
    • "OH NOEZ, Sage was suppose to be the next big thing! :((("

I'm very disappointed with the main event. Just when Bader has started to gain some trust in his recent fights, he went back to his old self and went full retard.

OMG, dude seriously? I'm not bummed he lost, but he could've at least make the fight worth watching.

I was never a fan of the polar bear, because he's clumsy and fat, but good for him. I may even root for his fat **** in the next fight. I like Barnett, but he's old and washed out. No sad feelings here really.

I could not be any happier seeing Dana White cry :D after his poster boy that he tried to shove our throats has been humiliated. I LOVE IT!!! It made my day!!

Jake Ellenberger is a bum and should call it a career already. I'm glad he didn't win, because I hate listening to bums like him talking about how they want to get to a title shot some day.

Dustin Ortiz was supposed to be a future challenger at 125lbs. But I couldn't care less, lol. I didn't even watch that fight.

I'm just salty that we're stuck with Rumble now. 

He's a decent fighter, but now the top of that division is about to be as stagnant as the top of the flyweight, bantamweight, and lightweight divisions. It's going to start to look like the old HW division with Cain doing rematches of JDS and Bigfoot every other fight. Jones vs. DC 2, then Jones vs. Rumble, then Jones vs. DC 3, then Jones vs. Rumble 2... count me out.

• Like 1

He's a decent fighter, but now the top of that division is about to be as stagnant as the top of the flyweight, bantamweight, and lightweight divisions. It's going to start to look like the old HW division with Cain doing rematches of JDS and Bigfoot every other fight. Jones vs. DC 2, then Jones vs. Rumble, then Jones vs. DC 3, then Jones vs. Rumble 2... count me out.

I hear ya, bro.

There's also the perennial silver medallist Gustafsson, who kinda just like Mir will keep redefining himself after every loss and sell new wolf tickets each time.

But listen - Rumble on top is guaranteeing far much better fights than if Bader entered that group and kept ruining main events going full retard against the DC's and Joneses of the division.

It's weird, but in the top-10 there's not a single fighter who hasn't been there 5 years ago already.

Crazy to think Ellenberger was once top 5

Escapes the car fire to h8 on Ellenberger

DnF5rB7.gif

Carry on. How you been Josh?

It will actually be Rumble vs Jones 2, the champion's name goes first.

Escapes the car fire to h8 on Ellenberger

DnF5rB7.gif

Carry on. How you been Josh?

yeah pretty good man, just got really busy with university and whatnot and never found time to come on here. How about yourself?

• Like 1

yeah pretty good man, just got really busy with university and whatnot and never found time to come on here. How about yourself?

All good. Just been doing a lot of home renovation lately. Wife turns 30 in a couple weeks so trying best to counter the minor mid life rustle she's going through right now by building her **** and simultaneously staying away from her lol 

• Like 2

All good. Just been doing a lot of home renovation lately. Wife turns 30 in a couple weeks so trying best to counter the minor mid life rustle she's going through right now by building her **** and simultaneously staying away from her lol 

Ah nice, good luck, if I see you on here in a few weeks I will know you have survived lol

• Like 1

Its ok..bader will get a shot at the title after losing to rumble.

It worjed for Gus

LMFAO that would be so funny 

• Like 2

Its ok..bader will get a shot at the title after losing to rumble.

It worjed for Gus

lol, can't even argue with that logic.

• Like 2