What Conor Mcgregor and Sage Northcutt have in common?

LynyrdSkynyrd

You're exactly right.

And Conor turned out to be a pretty ****ing good fighter after all eh?

Sage is 19, a loss will motivate him.  He's got a lot of growing to do but I'm not sure why everyone is writing him off, especially other fighters.

I'm not even really a fan

You're exactly right.

And Conor turned out to be a pretty ****ing good fighter after all eh?

Sage is 19, a loss will motivate him.  He's got a lot of growing to do but I'm not sure why everyone is writing him off, especially other fighters.

I'm not even really a fan

I dont really get it either hes 19 and in the UFC thats pretty awesome as it is

You can write him off because he's a quitter. That position he was in gets much, much worse. If he tapped to pressure on his arm, he'll scream for help when he gets put in an arm bar.

As far as the connection to Conor, it's legit. Conor has the quit gene also. He will tap one day. Just a matter of getting him there.

You can write him off because he's a quitter. That position he was in gets much, much worse. If he tapped to pressure on his arm, he'll scream for help when he gets put in an arm bar.

As far as the connection to Conor, it's legit. Conor has the quit gene also. He will tap one day. Just a matter of getting him there.

If the connection to Conor is legit, then Sage can be very very successful indeed. As for Conor tapping, I bet he would rather go to sleep now than tap. He said this himself. McGregor is as tough as they come.

If the connection to Conor is legit, then Sage can be very very successful indeed. As for Conor tapping, I bet he would rather go to sleep now than tap. He said this himself. McGregor is as tough as they come.

4112f7a6-bac5-42d4-a5ef-77c728f85928_zps

710c1906-fdbd-4635-a367-810e61db18b4_zps

Mr. Sitenkov here is a flyweight. Not a lightweight. All of those opponents circled are flyweights.

In case you're not as good at MMA math as me, let me help you. Mighty Mouse throws Paddy Holohan for five within thirty seconds. Paddy Holohan beat this absolute animal who subbed McGregor in 69 seconds. Thus, Mighty Mouse would submit Conor within 8 seconds.

I think Conor is tough when it comes to strikes, but on the ground i'm not so sure. I think it wouldn't take much to make him tap given his previous losses.

4112f7a6-bac5-42d4-a5ef-77c728f85928_zps

710c1906-fdbd-4635-a367-810e61db18b4_zps

Mr. Sitenkov here is a flyweight. Not a lightweight. All of those opponents circled are flyweights.

In case you're not as good at MMA math as me, let me help you. Mighty Mouse throws Paddy Holohan for five within thirty seconds. Paddy Holohan beat this absolute animal who subbed McGregor in 69 seconds. Thus, Mighty Mouse would submit Conor within 8 seconds.

Dude that guy also beat Neil Seery though!

15 wins and 15 by submission.  Only 14 losses.  This cat is better than Hunt.

Dude that guy also beat Neil Seery though!

15 wins and 15 by submission.  Only 14 losses.  This cat is better than Hunt.

If batting .500 is all you have to do, then almost everyone out there fighting is better than Mark Hunt. lol

Little Lithuanian has a 100% finish rate homie.  Hunt better watch that leg.  This isn't kickboxing.

Lithuania is not to be ****ed with.

If batting .500 is all you have to do, then almost everyone out there fighting is better than Mark Hunt. lol

Lithuania is not to be **** with.

Has a multiple time world's strongest man AND some dude that subbed Conor McGregor and Neil Seery in like 30 and 55 seconds respectively while Conor was 8 weights classes bigger!

Conor had to unleash Paddy Holohan on that cat to get his revenge.

He should get the next shot at Sage.  Lithuania midget drops to his back, grabs Northcan's ankle and the tap comes roughly 1 to 2 seconds later.

Archived