Worst injury in MMA

NangaParbatWinter16

Talking with a friend about the most shocking injuries we have seen in MMA, My top three were Tates arm after Ronda broke it, Eastmans eye after Belfort leathered him and Corey Hills leg break!! Obviously there are plenty of others to choose from, you all remember Randlemans pictures of his staph infection ????

The Hill and Silva leg breaks are probably the worst I can think of but there has been a lot of superficial injuries that looked gross like Jones toe or Sakurabas ear, Hommnick and Meatheads hematomas, Diego Sanchezs face after every fight for the last 6 years.

The Hill and Silva leg breaks are probably the worst I can think of but there has been a lot of superficial injuries that looked gross like Jones toe or Sakurabas ear, Hommnick and Meatheads hematomas, Diego Sanchezs face after every fight for the last 6 years.

any time I get asked this it's Anderson's leg or Hominicks conjoined foetus twin that lives in his skull finally trying to escape

It's not looked too great before his fights.

I struggle to watch Tate/Rousey I with the whole elbow dislocation thing going on, but Corey Hill and Silva's leg-breaks are the grimmest of the grim.

Thanks OP for bringing all these pleasant images back to mind!

Hard to pick a worst, I think it's worthy of mention back in the early days Bas Rutten was making **** up as he went along, saw a move on tv and used it in a fight the following night against some sorry asian chap... partially mangled his leg and the poor bastard didn't even realize it, stood up, bouncing around ready to bang and his own weight snapped his shin pieces.

Anyone watch the TUF season where the guys nose was punched basically to the back of his head.... his head went concave...

:o

Silva\Hill leg break..

And Mark Hominick head after Aldo was done with him ..ugg..

that was quality viewing it was like his nose disappeared.  TUF 11 wasn't it: Clayton McKinney vs Charley Lynch perhaps?MMA-UFC-Broken-Nose-Charlie-Lynch.jpg

Forget who it was but there's a guy that got his neck broken doing a Double leg gone wrong when in a guillotine and it paralyzed him. instead of lifting and slamming to the opposite side his head was on for some reason after the lift he tried to slam him swinging him the opposite way on the guillotine side and twisted and compressed his own neck. 

There's been a few deaths but nearly all where weight cutting related or some medical condition or complication. 

Lucky lucky bastard. I asked for one from Santa and the fat **** never got me one.

Saying that looking at it now, probably wasn't a very fun toy. The adverts made it look amazing!

Whatever helps you sleep at night.. I feel your pain, I never had one either.

Archived