Sage was sick, you heartless trolls.

cashfl0w

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/2/1/10888960/sage-northcutt-went-to-emergency-clinic-for-strep-throat-two-days

If he was healthy, Barberena would have had to sink in that choke. I attribute the fast tap to strep throat, as should you.

Troll on.

I'm not sure if you're trolling, so I'll agree with this. Strept throat does a real number on you. A fighter should not compete with this illness because they will be a mere shadow of their normal selves.

I had a coworker who did a 16 hour shift with appendecitis.

Sage needs to nut up.

Still a GOAT though.

Well, he DID take the fight, just as you worked the shift. You probably didn't feel well and might not have been your best. Apparently, neither was he.

You two are obviously the same person living in parallel universes. What sort of hair gel do you use?

Well, he DID take the fight, just as you worked the shift. You probably didn't feel well and might not have been your best. Apparently, neither was he.

You two are obviously the same person living in parallel universes. What sort of hair gel do you use?

If you had any reading comprehension would have have seen that I said "coworker" and not myself dummy.

So the kid was sick and lost. He never claimed to be invincible, and no one else made that claim either. I swear none of you want to see stars being made, you all want the same cookie cutter fighters to blend in with one another.

You most certainly did not.

Actually, I did.  I worked in shipping and receiving.  Half the time was spent on the forklift and the other half was spent stacking.  I don't know what I did but I injured my leg.  I was too new and so I said nothing about it. 

If I stood up straight, I was able to bear the pain.  It's only when my leg was bent and in motion was when the pain shot through my leg and made it almost unbearable.

Two weeks I worked and managed through it.  And on this lucky day, I tripped over a pallet with my injured leg.  At first I was like "oh ****."  And when I got up to start walking, the pain was completely gone.  By tripping on the pallet, I pulled and stretched my injured leg and my knee popped in place.  I only knew it was a dislocated knee after the fact. 

Actually, I did.  I worked in shipping and receiving.  Half the time was spent on the forklift and the other half was spent stacking.  I don't know what I did but I injured my leg.  I was too new and so I said nothing about it. 

If I stood up straight, I was able to bear the pain.  It's only when my leg was bent and in motion was when the pain shot through my leg and made it almost unbearable.

Two weeks I worked and managed through it.  And on this lucky day, I tripped over a pallet with my injured leg.  At first I was like "oh ****."  And when I got up to start walking, the pain was completely gone.  By tripping on the pallet, I pulled and stretched my injured leg and my knee popped in place.  I only knew it was a dislocated knee after the fact. 

Reminds me of this

3766895.gif

I once tended bar when I thought I had herpes. It turned out it was just jock itch, but I still feel like I achieved something.

I had a similar incident.  I carried a gym bag with me when I was younger and one time I put on my drawers and it burned/itched like crazy.  I actually called the nurse line and they said no STD's had that kind of symptoms.  The nurse helped me identified it could have been the fact my drawers were in my gym bag for too long and developed bacteria. 

Jason_H. once ran a marathon with a sprained ankle. Well, he thought it was just sprained. Turns out his neighbor sawed it off with a chainsaw while he was sleeping. 

He doesn't need that stupid leg anyways.

I think you're just mad that I am a WAY tougher guy than you'll ever be. 

Jason_H. once ran a marathon with a sprained ankle. Well, he thought it was just sprained. Turns out his neighbor sawed it off with a chainsaw while he was sleeping. 

He doesn't need that stupid leg anyways.

reminds me of the time i was at work, fell from a ladder, broke my back, but i was brand new at the job, first day so i carried on.  even though i couldn't move my legs i carried on with the job and thought i would heal (like they do in video games and cartoons).  it was only 2 weeks later i realised my back was broken

I think you're just mad that I am a WAY tougher guy than you'll ever be. 

Lol no

The person I know who dislocated their knee would eat you if you got into a fight with him. So my personal toughness has nothing to do with it. Your fake toughness is very much in question though.

Once in a while I'll share my past experiences with the community and this is what happens.  I don't know why you guys think it's a made up story.  Maybe you guys are just a bunch of pansies that would cry when you get a blister.  And really I don't blame you guys.  You are a product of this generation where everything is handed to you and nobody wants to work.  You get a sprained ankle and you're out for weeks.  When I was growing up, you sprain your ankle and you walk it off and hit the courts again in a few days.  Kids from my generation are much tougher than kids from your generation, period. 

Once in a while I'll share my past experiences with the community and this is what happens. I don't know why you guys think it's a made up story. Maybe you guys are just a bunch of pansies that would cry when you get a blister. And really I don't blame you guys. You are a product of this generation where everything is handed to you and nobody wants to work. You get a sprained ankle and you're out for weeks. When I was growing up, you sprain your ankle and you walk it off and hit the courts again in a few days. Kids from my generation are much tougher than kids from your generation, period.

Lol lololol

Once in a while I'll share my past experiences with the community and this is what happens. I don't know why you guys think it's a made up story. Maybe you guys are just a bunch of pansies that would cry when you get a blister. And really I don't blame you guys. You are a product of this generation where everything is handed to you and nobody wants to work. You get a sprained ankle and you're out for weeks. When I was growing up, you sprain your ankle and you walk it off and hit the courts again in a few days. Kids from my generation are much tougher than kids from your generation, period.

Jimmies

Officially

Rustled

????

Once in a while I'll share my past experiences with the community and this is what happens.  I don't know why you guys think it's a made up story.  Maybe you guys are just a bunch of pansies that would cry when you get a blister.  And really I don't blame you guys.  You are a product of this generation where everything is handed to you and nobody wants to work.  You get a sprained ankle and you're out for weeks.  When I was growing up, you sprain your ankle and you walk it off and hit the courts again in a few days.  Kids from my generation are much tougher than kids from your generation, period. 

jimmies-rustled-gif.gif

So the kid was sick and lost. He never claimed to be invincible, and no one else made that claim either. I swear none of you want to see stars being made, you all want the same cookie cutter fighters to blend in with one another.

No, what knowledgeable fans want is for casuals to stop jumping on every hype train that goes by. It's embarrassing at best and at worst allows the UFC to keep trying to shovel crap down the fans' throats.

By "tough" you mean stupid, right?

Your so full of ****.

It's just how the forum rolls mate.  I posted one picture of myself 18 months ago at the top of a hill halfway through a 25 mile run.  Did people compliment me on my cool sunglasses? Did they say wow you must be in good shape for an old bloke? Did they say awesome scenery dude, thanks for sharing?

No, instead they noticed a vaguely gingery tinge to my beard, labelled me a ginger and have spent the intervening time stigmatising me because of some random gene that has chosen to give me a ginger beard despite me having no other ginger traits anywhere about my person.

For what it's worth, i believe you. Us blokes in our 40s have to stick together.

It's just how the forum rolls mate.  I posted one picture of myself 18 months ago at the top of a hill halfway through a 25 mile run.  Did people compliment me on my cool sunglasses? Did they say wow you must be in good shape for an old bloke? Did they say awesome scenery dude, thanks for sharing?

No, instead they noticed a vaguely gingery tinge to my beard, labelled me a ginger and have spent the intervening time stigmatising me because of some random gene that has chosen to give me a ginger beard despite me having no other ginger traits anywhere about my person.

For what it's worth, i believe you. Us blokes in our 40s have to stick together.

Don't worry, man. I'm 31 years old and my facial hair comes in like I'm just getting through puberty. At this point, I might consider a ginger beard just to have something worth speaking of.

By the way, I'm just some bald can who apparently met my girlfriend over the internet. According to these people, at least. It should be mentioned that Jason_H was most certainly not doing anything strenuous on a dislocated knee though. That sounds utterly ridiculous to me. Yes, it's plausible his knee did pop back into place. That happens. He most certainly was not putting any weight on it, and if he was doing anything laborious, he was crying like a baby.

Don't worry, man. I'm 31 years old and my facial hair comes in like I'm just getting through puberty. At this point, I might consider a ginger beard just to have something worth speaking of.

By the way, I'm just some bald can who apparently met my girlfriend over the internet. According to these people, at least. It should be mentioned that Jason_H was most certainly not doing anything strenuous on a dislocated knee though. That sounds utterly ridiculous to me. Yes, it's plausible his knee did pop back into place. That happens. He most certainly was not putting any weight on it, and if he was doing anything laborious, he was crying like a baby.

I live in my mother's basement. (according to Cashflow) :D  :P

YQhqjMe.jpg

And that is why I hardly share any personal experiences on here.  I shared one about jumping off a cliff and I well, you know how that went...

Would you believe me if I told you I had a 44 plus inch vertical jump in my youth? 

And that is why I hardly share any personal experiences on here.  I shared one about jumping off a cliff and I well, you know how that went...

Would you believe me if I told you I had a 44 plus inch vertical jump in my youth? 

Kids these days mates....they don't understand that back in our day you could be a finely honed athlete without relying on roids.  I blame too much time spent on XBOXes and Playstations.

Lol, i do remember the cliff one, there were question-marks over the estimation of height i seem to recall.

Don't worry about it though.  It's just how this place rolls, hence the popular "pics or it didn't happen".

Kids these days mates....they don't understand that back in our day you could be a finely honed athlete without relying on roids.  I blame too much time spent on XBOXes and Playstations.

Lol, i do remember the cliff one, there were question-marks over the estimation of height i seem to recall.

Don't worry about it though.  It's just how this place rolls, hence the popular "pics or it didn't happen".

Oh, I'm not worried about it.  It's all good,  

Archived