2016: Who Is The LEAST Exciting Champ? Who Is The MOST Exciting Champ?

Champs  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the LEAST exciting champ?

• Fabricio Werdum
    • Daniel Cormier
    • Luke Rockhold
    • Robbie Lawler
    • Rafael Dos Anjos
    • Demetrius Johnson
    • Dominick Cruz
    • Demetrius Johnson
  2. 2. Who is the MOST exciting champ?

• Fabricio Werdum
    • Daniel Cormier
    • Luke Rockhold
    • Robbie Lawler
    • Rafael Dos Anjos
    • Conor McGregor
    • Dominick Cruz
    • Conor McGregor

It's 2016 and there are a ton of new champs. So, how do you rank them in terms of excitement?

Here is my list:

#1: Conor McGregor (Favorite)

#2: Luke Rockhold

#3: Robbie Lawler

#4: Dominick Cruz

#5: Daniel Cormier

#6: Fabricio Werdum

#7: Rafael Dos Anjos

#8: Demetrius Johnson (LEAST Favorite)

Discuss.

Congratulations... You managed to take the two topics you continually make threads about, how much you love Connor, and how much you hate Demetrious Johnson, and combine them into one.

So you agree mighty.mouse is the most boring?

I went with Lawler for most exciting simply because he loves to get behind on the score cards making you think he's going to lose, he'll eat big shots, do a bit of the stanky leg and then outta nowhere turn the fight on it's head and fight like a man possessed and steal (rightly or wrongly) the win.

DC as least exciting because the only exciting aspect of him imo is that he'll fight Jones next, outside of that I couldn't give 2 ****s about him. Close call with DJ for ducking BW though.

Congratulations... You managed to take the two topics you continually make threads about, how much you love Connor, and how much you hate Demetrious Johnson, and combine them into one.

So in future, any more threads Cole makes about Conor or MM can just be Mcmerged into this one.

Can't be bothered to go through the whole list, but most exciting is Lawler followed closely by Conor.  Least exciting is Cruz.

Holly Holm didn't wreck a single person in the UFC until she fought Ronda Rousey, you goddamn casual fan.

I was talking about some of her old fights where she did wreck chicks... Do you even watch anything other then the ufc? 

Damn zuffa zombie.

Yeah, his chin just hasn't been the same since his last KO loss....to Nick Diaz.....almost 12 years ago......

Do you see what is happening to him? He gets clipped then goes down in all his fights now. He recovers well, and his chin seems stronger (strangely enough) after he recovers from being dropped. But this isn't healthy, and the chin can only go so long taking powerful strikes before the brain has had enough and shuts down. I see it coming in him. He's going to take a shot, go down but not recover. I give it another year or two tops.

The most exciting champion in terms of actually fighting is either Robbie Lawler , every fight he fights is against the very best in the division, he has been proving himself a top fighter for years and has some great latest fights. Least exciting is DJ simply because most of his fights go to a decision and you are quite positive he will win that way.Most liked champion is between Werdum, RDA both who have evolved into pretty complete fighters to win belts and Dominic Cruz whose story is as incredible as his skill set

Do you see what is happening to him? He gets clipped then goes down in all his fights now. He recovers well, and his chin seems stronger (strangely enough) after he recovers from being dropped. But this isn't healthy, and the chin can only go so long taking powerful strikes before the brain has had enough and shuts down. I see it coming in him. He's going to take a shot, go down but not recover. I give it another year or two tops.

I think condit was his toughest test. Hendrix is the best of the rest and lawler's got his number now. Lawler may well hold the belt longer than i initially expected.

I think condit was his toughest test. Hendrix is the best of the rest and lawler's got his number now. Lawler may well hold the belt longer than i initially expected.

Rory could easily beat him... Nick Diaz could easily beat him.... Condit could win a rematch.... lots of people can beat him right now.

Strange question though as it is hard to gauge considering McGregor has not even defended a title yet neither has Rockhold

Well considering Conor has 7/8 KO's in the UFC alone, and all his fights where more exciting and brutal and technical then 90% of the roster combined.... I'd say it is safe to assume he is not only the most exciting Champion, but he's the most exciting fighter in mma.

He beat Rory 2 times and Condit just lost to him.. and Nick isnt going to be back for a little bit longer

Idk I feel lke Rory can win the third fight now that Robbie is getting older and his chin is almost out of gas.

I was talking about some of her old fights where she did wreck chicks... Do you even watch anything other then the ufc? 

Damn zuffa zombie.

Yes, actually. I watched all of her fights, hence being one of the few people who were calling for the UFC to sign her. You certainly were not one of them.

Btw, you'll never see any of those hoes that she headkick KO'ed in the UFC. So all of that doesn't mean a damn thing.

I've got a 3 way tie for both.

DC, DC and MM for the least exciting. Dom has stepped up his **** talking recently, so he's maybe the best of the 3. Not sure, difficult one, does MM's lack of personality make up for his fighting? Nearly, but not quite!

As for most, Robbie, Rockhold and CMcG top out the list. Robbie for the come from behind awesomeness, Rockhold for crazy one armed subs and the like and CMcG for, well, he's CMcG isn't he; need i say more.

Well considering Conor has 7/8 KO's in the UFC alone, and all his fights where more exciting and brutal and technical then 90% of the roster combined.... I'd say it is safe to assume he is not only the most exciting Champion, but he's the most exciting fighter in mma.

giphy.gif

Demetrious johnson has most finishes in title defenses of the current champs. He also has the best finish % of current champs exept for rda who only has 1. So dj is most exciting

Here's the most fun guy at the party

I bet when Nick comes back he gets a gimme fight at 170 so they can set up the Robbie vs Nick rematch. 

Nick Diaz UFC champ early 2017.

LEL

You know how I know that would never happen? GSP would announce his return as soon as he heard they were thinking about setting that up. GSP ruins both of those idiots. With ease.

Archived