Conor McGregor's Jimmies Rustled.

Kable

lol wat

He said the old poster looked stupid because he didn't have his belt on it. Nothing he said had anything to do with women on the poster. And he was right, btw. The UFC used to put a little effort into their posters. Now they're done via photoshop with headshots in about four minutes flat.

You guys are quick to defend a guy that is so rustle he says **** like.

"I think I might have to go into that department ‘cause they must be getting comfortable in that poster department. They want to get their act together and start doing their damn job. The posters are a significant part of the sport's history. Look through the years at all the great, historical posters the UFC has produced. I feel someone's sleeping in that department and I will have to dip my nose and find out who and eliminate them."

Honestly...

It sounds like this is really bothering you. Conor getting what he wants. 

I feel bad for you now Kable!

i'm sorry, but obviously Conor is acting like a petulant child. Silver spoon kid throwing his toys out his pram because of a poster mate?

i feel bad for you, your children will have you bent over and ****ed up the ****.

i'm sorry, but obviously Conor is acting like a petulant child. Silver spoon kid throwing his toys out his pram because of a poster mate?

i feel bad for you, your children will have you bent over and **** up the ****.

Oh I see you are one of those types of individuals that gets walked all over. People must love you. Kable doesn't like something... Kable just keeps it to himself.

That is good for you homie, you can let people take advantage of you all you want, but intelligent individuals with a keen sense of awareness will never hesitate to call BS when they see it. Conor McGregor is smart and poster Kable is a very passive individual. That is what makes the world go round.

Oh I see you are one of those types of individuals that gets walked all over. People must love you. Kable doesn't like something... Kable just keeps it to himself.

That is good for you homie, you can let people take advantage of you all you want, but intelligent individuals with a keen sense of awarness will never hisitate to call BS when they see it. Conor McGregor is smart and poster Kable is a very passive individual. That is what makes the world go round.

I have spoken.

Your "god" does not effect me with his supposed "power".

I shall not bow to your "god".

You will not find me sucking on the jewels of your "god"

Personal attacks shall have no effect on me. Feel free to spout nonsense.

I had no idea the effect your boyfriend had...i mean "god" had on you.

It must be fun having an outlet in which to convey words, does Conor's ball sweat drip on your keyboard on a everyday basis or just when you are frisky.

I have spoken.

Your "god" does not effect me with his supposed "power".

I shall not bow to your "god".

You will not find me sucking on the jewels of your "god"

Personal attacks shall have no effect on me. Feel free to spout nonsense.

I had no idea the effect your boyfriend had...i mean "god" had on you.

It must be fun having an outlet in which to convey words, does Conor's ball sweat drip on your keyboard on a everyday basis or just when you are frisky.

What kind of drugs are you on homie? 

Where u from? You can't be from the US cause none of us are that nuts. Well except Pakal, but he's from the south so it's cool.

What kind of drugs are you on homie? 

Where u from? You can't be from the US cause none of us are that nuts. Well except Pakal, but he's from the south so it's cool.

Scotland.

None atm, last trip was 2CB  2 years ago.

Got some Green, but don't smoke during a working week or i sleep in.

That is good for you homie, you can let people take advantage of you all you want, but intelligent individuals with a keen sense of awareness will never hesitate to call BS when they see it. Conor McGregor is smart and poster Kable is a very passive individual. That is what makes the world go round.

You can get what you want without being a pretentious doosh. Though I guess you are not yet aware of that. And why would Conor even have to make this public? If he had a problem with the poster he could go and talk to Dana then marketing and get it fixed up. No need to go public about it. He sounds more like he's interested in putting people down than anything. Frankly it's starting to sound like he's believing his own BS. That often indicates the beginning of the end for a hype train.

You can get what you want without being a pretentious doosh. Though I guess you are not yet aware of that. And why would Conor even have to make this public? If he had a problem with the poster he could go and talk to Dana then marketing and get it fixed up. No need to go public about it. He sounds more like he's interested in putting people down than anything. Frankly it's starting to sound like he's believing his own BS. That often indicates the beginning of the end for a hype train.

At the press conference he was asked about it you idiot.  He was asked where his belt was and then he started dogging on that absolute garbage poster.

Viewers from the UK will have seen Conor properly rustled when Gareth Davies (a UK Boxing/MMA journalist) laboured the point about him being the "interim" title holder after beating Chad.  He was not happy...

Btw, Kable, please don't assume Cole speaks for all Conor fans.  He's been thrown out of the fan club for overly zealous rabid dangling (OZRD).

Viewers from the UK will have seen Conor properly rustled when Gareth Davies (a UK Boxing/MMA journalist) laboured the point about him being the "interim" title holder after beating Chad.  He was not happy...

Btw, Kable, please don't assume Cole speaks for all Conor fans.  He's been thrown out of the fan club for overly zealous rabid dangling (OZRD).

That's the thing, i appreciate what he is doing. I also know that some of his fans are realistic. Cole seems to think his **** doesn't stink and there are a few like this i know IRL which it's impossible to have a conversation with, he is the "Best" striker in MMA etc.

He's believed his own bs since the day he got into the ufc. Where have you been? 

And you must have a sibling who works for the ufc poster department, or why would this bother you that much?

That's the thing, i appreciate what he is doing. I also know that some of his fans are realistic. Cole seems to think his **** doesn't stink and there are a few like this i know IRL which it's impossible to have a conversation with, he is the "Best" striker in MMA etc.

Whose a better striker then Conor in mma? It was first Anderson, then Aldo, now Conor.

What is wrong with that?

The guy/girl on the poster design rustled his jimmies pretty hard, don't know if he will recover...it could be the end for his winner attitude.

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/ufc-conor-mcgregor-got-a-new-poster-for-ufc-196-after-outrage-over-original-020316

200_s.gif

Conor said that at the UFC presser a couple of weeks back. But anyway, you give out about everyone going on about him, and yet, here you are at the first opportunity spamming the forum with two week old quotes, talking about 'jimmies being rustled'. The reality is, your jimmies are well and truly rustled.

^^I can't believe you are trying to assess people's jimmies when yours function under a constant state of rustle. Amazing.

Anyways..

lol wat

He said the old poster looked stupid because he didn't have his belt on it. Nothing he said had anything to do with women on the poster. And he was right, btw. The UFC used to put a little effort into their posters. Now they're done via photoshop with headshots in about four minutes flat.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/2/4/10917490/dana-white-to-conor-mcgregor-on-ufc-196-poster-change-youre-right

Dana says Conor is right also.

Conor is right about the poster not being done too well.i feel sorry for the marketing team,they likely got bombarded with insults.

What i feel Conor will be pushing for though is too much,Conor will want ot be side by side,he does not deserve that ,RDA is the REAL champion at 155 and deserves to be front man.When Conor proves he can beat him,then he gets to be front man,a 145 champion does not  deserve same status as a 155 champion,you have to earn that right.

its RDA;s belt on the line though not conors makes no sense why conor should be represented as a champion in a LW fight a division he isnt a champ in.

There's some logic to this, but the big thing about this fight is that it's champion v champion, not that RDA is defending his belt.

There is a precedent....

51HN8l%2BJtaL._SY355_.jpg

You show me stats depicting Mighty Mouse throwing punches while on the ground. If you had watched the fight, you would have known that Mighty Mouse was getting lit up standing so he had to take the fight to the ground.

You might be the most casual fan here.

Archived