Jon Jones and Dana White take RDA over McGregor.

cashfl0w

Good to see Jones and Dana back on the same page, I hope they can rekindle their love

It's just wolf tickets.  They don't really think he's going to lose to some can that literally had his jaw rearranged by Clay Guida.  Gotta get people to tune into this spectacular knockout by saying Conor has finally met his match in some guy that isn't half the fighter that Jose Aldo is.

Mighty Mouse already said Conor bodies this idiot.

Conor has the speed of a flyweight, the power of a 205er and the flow of a heavy period.  Rafael Dos Anjos is stiffer than Anderson Silva with a whole bottle of **** pills.

Bisping, is that you????

It's just wolf tickets.  They don't really think he's going to lose to some can that literally had his jaw rearranged by Clay Guida.  Gotta get people to tune into this spectacular knockout by saying Conor has finally met his match in some guy that isn't half the fighter that Jose Aldo is.

This is misleading and why casuals think that Jone's beat Matt Hamill when we all know our deaf boy had that fight until the DQ.

This is misleading and why casuals think that Jone's beat Matt Hamill when we all know our deaf boy had that fight until the DQ.

Jones blinds the capable and the handicapped.  He'll do anything to win but poking Rumble in the eyes will be a mistake.

If he pulls that **** the next thing you know he's face down **** up.

Did I really just see " Conor would outclass Jones on the feet"

Anyway Dana is just doing what Dana does he is building hype, dana in his heart truly believes his wee boyfriend Conor will beat RDA or he would not have sanctioned the fight. Dana knows a loss is massive for McGregor and he knows not to buy into the crap that Conor has nothing to lose because Conor and Dana know he has everything to lose by getting beat after all his big talk. Dana believes his toyboy beats RDA and is now claiming he does not think so so that if Conor was to beat RDA then he could proclaim it a massive thing, he could build up Conor done the impossible and all that Bull

Anyway Dana is just doing what Dana does he is building hype, dana in his heart truly believes his wee boyfriend Conor will beat RDA or he would not have sanctioned the fight. Dana knows a loss is massive for McGregor and he knows not to buy into the crap that Conor has nothing to lose because Conor and Dana know he has everything to lose by getting beat after all his big talk. Dana believes his toyboy beats RDA and is now claiming he does not think so so that if Conor was to beat RDA then he could proclaim it a massive thing, he could build up Conor done the impossible and all that Bull

This isn't true...Irish support Irish till they die. The fickle casuals will leave his fandom. Cole would leave if he lost 3 fights in a row...even 2 and he'd probably leave... on the other hand he could be fake irish for all i know...which means he would support him till people forgot he supported him then he would pretend he never did.

This isn't true...Irish support Irish till they die. The fickle casuals will leave his fandom. Cole would leave if he lost 3 fights in a row...even 2 and he'd probably leave... on the other hand he could be fake irish for all i know...which means he would support him till people forgot he supported him then he would pretend he never did.

Cole wouldn't leave, he would just hop onto the next bandwagon. That's what he does around here.

You'd think the president would remain neutral and build up the fight.

I remember him acting like Sonnen wasn't outmatched by Jones ffs.

He is building up the fight. Brilliantly of I may add.

When the head honcho says the biggest star, who people love and hate, will not be able to beat the 155lb champ.... You are going to get A LOT more interest from people who want to see Conor lose, and from those that don't want to see him lose.

Say what you will about Dana, but he's a very intelligent promoter.

Cole wouldn't leave, he would just hop onto the next bandwagon. That's what he does around here.

It's true I wouldn't leave, but I also won't ever hop off Conor no matter what.

You guys like to joke but I'm actually the most loyal fan here. After everything that has happened to Anderson and even Jones, and I'm still their biggest fans. That's loyalty.

You guys like to joke but I'm actually the most loyal fan here. After everything that has happened to Anderson and even Jones, and I'm still their biggest fans. That's loyalty.

You will be off the Canor wagon as soon as he loses and will be a fan of the guy who beats him since day 1, no questions axed. It's the same thing that happened with Aldo.

Who wins, Conor, Anderson or Jones?

He is building up the fight. Brilliantly of I may add.

When the head honcho says the biggest star, who people love and hate, will not be able to beat the 155lb champ.... You are going to get A LOT more interest from people who want to see Conor lose, and from those that don't want to see him lose.

Say what you will about Dana, but he's a very intelligent promoter.

Brilliantly! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Yeah agreed the Irish are brilliant fans and will back their boy regardless of win or lose but only the main fans who really like MMA, If McGregor was to lose to RDA then lose his belt at FW the casuals would already be gone because Conor loses that can he be beat allure to them, The newspapers like The Sun etc would lose interest as would a lot o sponsors and even MMA writers who only want to know the very best. A couple losses for McGregor would be devastating from a negotiating point of view too because how could he possibly make demands from the UFC when he has nothing to offer

Yeah agreed the Irish are brilliant fans and will back their boy regardless of win or lose but only the main fans who really like MMA, If McGregor was to lose to RDA then lose his belt at FW the casuals would already be gone because Conor loses that can he be beat allure to them, The newspapers like The Sun etc would lose interest as would a lot o sponsors and even MMA writers who only want to know the very best. A couple losses for McGregor would be devastating from a negotiating point of view too because how could he possibly make demands from the UFC when he has nothing to offer

The Sun...starting to doubt you are a fan from day one...Everyone knows that MMA news doesn't come from the Scottish Tabloid the Sun until just recently...Plus it's a ****e rag you shouldn't even touch with your ****...only reason you look at it probably due to the Ranger's news...The Sun is more popular in places like Australia and England...Starting to doubt your scottish roots mate.

Who was the greatest free kick taker for the team Celtic???

I said Kill, not outclass.

Size does not matter on the feet when you are talking guys 170 upwards. JJ can not punch. Conor would beat him in a kick boxing match or open weight stand up match.

You will be off the Canor wagon as soon as he loses and will be a fan of the guy who beats him since day 1, no questions axed. It's the same thing that happened with Aldo.

Lol huh?? I predicted Conor to beat Aldo before they fought. What on earth are you on homie?

The Sun...starting to doubt you are a fan from day one...Everyone knows that MMA news doesn't come from the Scottish Tabloid the Sun until just recently...Plus it's a ****e rag you shouldn't even touch with your ****...only reason you look at it probably due to the Ranger's news...The Sun is more popular in places like Australia and England...Starting to doubt your scottish roots mate.

Who was the greatest free kick taker for the team Celtic???

I like you at least 30% more than i did before reading this comment.

As an LFC fan, i can concur that the Sun is the scummiest rag around.  

Im not even a Conor fan, I hope he loses but I find it to be funny how Dana is now trying to sell the wolf tickets lol

Conor, as any fighter, will lose someday but aint gonna be against RDA, sorry.

I dont even know why people think RDA will win. Conor just put *** JOSE ALDO away, ffs. 

RDA's slight chance is his grappling/wrestling but I dont even think he will be able to close the distance without getting KTFO, being honest.

Just my 2 cents!

So you are bias towards boxers....good enough for me even if you are lying.

I'm bias towards head movement, footwork, precision, speed, power, fluidity.

I like Conors kicks as well as his hands. He's seemless with his striking, it's a pleasure to watch. 

Archived