Stevie Stevie Stevie F*****g Ray

NangaParbatWinter16

For a few years there has been a lot of hype surrounding Stevie Ray here in Scotland and the UK as a whole and now he has made it to the UFC quickly compiling a 3-0 record ,Stevie also won the lightweight belts in BAMMA and Cage Warriors, he has 5 losses on his record but most came when he still had a full time job and his loss to Ivan Buchinger came when he was ill. Stevie fights out of the Dinky Ninja's fight team in the Griphouse gym the gym my son used to train so he was a name that I always heard highly touted..

So what is the general opinion on Stevie and how far can he go in the UFC

For a few years there has been a lot of hype surrounding Stevie Ray here in Scotland and the UK as a whole and now he has made it to the UFC quickly compiling a 3-0 record ,Stevie also won the lightweight belts in BAMMA and Cage Warriors, he has 5 losses on his record but most came when he still had a full time job and his loss to Ivan Buchinger came when he was ill. Stevie fights out of the Dinky Ninja's fight team in the Griphouse gym the gym my son used to train so he was a name that I always heard highly touted..

So what is the general opinion on Stevie and how far can he go in the UFC

SMH

dammit  there's a search option for a reason here. 

http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/topic/180690-all-aboard-the-steven-ray-hype-train/

don't think Stevie Ray trains in griphouse mate.  ive never seen him there sure he doesn't train in Dumbarton with the DNFT there?

He definitely been training there bro I have seen him walking in there with Jo Jo and Doolan, My lad trained down the stairs so cannot say with any conviction he 100% trains there I just put 2 and 2 together and maybe made 5 lol

He definitely been training there bro I have seen him walking in there with Jo Jo and Doolan, My lad trained down the stairs so cannot say with any conviction he 100% trains there I just put 2 and 2 together and maybe made 5 lol

yeah Doolan there all the time, Jojo off to Tristar and Robert whiteford there occasionally.

yeah Doolan there all the time, Jojo off to Tristar and Robert whiteford there occasionally.

Rob is usually over at ATT now aint he, Seems to have found a home at the gym. It is a shame what happened between Jojo and Doolan becausethey worked well together and JJ seems to have struggled after that. The win in Glasgow was convincing though

Rob is usually over at ATT now aint he, Seems to have found a home at the gym. It is a shame what happened between Jojo and Doolan becausethey worked well together and JJ seems to have struggled after that. The win in Glasgow was convincing though

Yeah she's really sound. Hopefully going to Tristan will improve her game. Espesh wrestlin etc. rab was kicking about just before/after xmas

Archived