Fight Pass buffering

iamconorcampbell

Anyone else getting this? Fight library streams stutter and skip constantly. Can be worse on certain days than others. It doesn't occur during live events.

It only started occurring for me about 6 weeks ago, was absolutely perfect for the 8 months before that.

Found this thread saying exact same thing -

https://www.reddit.com/r/MMA/comments/3zn0v9/fight_pass_recently_stutteringbuffering_regularly/

Lots of people here experiencing exact same issues -

https://www.reddit.com/r/MMA/comments/42hmdi/fight_pass_content_missing/

I've never had any significant issues, but I also don't watch a ton of catalog content.

When we watched the last episode of Looking for a Fight on there, we didn't have even the slightest bit of buffering.

It's evident from my reddit thread that a fair few people are experiencing issues now, I have to watch Pride events in like 240p.

Yet I can watch live events in 720p.

Wish someone from UFC would acknowledge they are working on fixing it instead of pretending the problem isn't there.

It doesn't look good for new subscribers who will think it is always like this.

• 2 weeks later...

I also have seriously poor quality due to buffering.  Working with tech support and been elevated to level 2 but still cannot watch anything in the library.  Tried on multiple devices and all buffer.  Speed tests are well above recommended.  I want to keep my subscription but it is hard to justify to pay for something that does not work.  Very strange that live events work fine and in great quality but anything else fails to stream. 

I also have seriously poor quality due to buffering.  Working with tech support and been elevated to level 2 but still cannot watch anything in the library.  Tried on multiple devices and all buffer.  Speed tests are well above recommended.  I want to keep my subscription but it is hard to justify to pay for something that does not work.  Very strange that live events work fine and in great quality but anything else fails to stream. 

I'm not sure if you have only subscribed recently, but it was actually perfect a couple of months back. Made it well worth the monthly cost.

I'm noticing less problems in the past week but it still occurs randomly and when it starts, it's unwatchable.

• 1 month later...

Archived