Easy money 2 better tonight. (Both shockingly underdogs)

Yes_Daddy

1) Rosholt.

Roy nelson is probably THE biggest can on the ufc roster and has been for a while. Getting even worse now with his age getting up there. Roy will gas within 10 seconds and Jake will have his way with him the entire next 14:50. Will not be a close fight.

2) Wonderman.

Nobody was more dissapointed to hear this got turned to 5 rounds instead of 3 than jonny hendroids. Look back at the Condit fight, jonny got beat up. Pretty bad. Most people think Carlos won and do agree if given 1 more round Condit would have ko'ed jonny stiff. Stephen is both longer and stronger than Condit which helps him have much better tdd than Carlos which will help him accumulate damage on hendroids a lot sooner. Not to mention he has 2 extra rounds to finish him. With the injury and decline of this card into a free one, expect the refs to be a lot more aggressive with pushing the action and more seperation. No head n crotch stall for jonny can tonight.

You heard it here first. Also feel free to pair these 2 with Denver tomorrow for some extra free money (:

Thank you and please Discuss.

Artemis last fight was weird but pretty sure he'll pick Alex apart without too much trouble.

I agree. He looked like **** in his last fight, compared to his outings on TUF anyway. Sure on TUF he didn't exactly look fantastic but he did show a willingness to bang and eat shots in order to do it. He hits pretty hard for a guy at that weight and from what I've seen of White (which is admittedly little) Lobov shouldn't have much trouble with him.

Artemis last fight was weird but pretty sure he'll pick Alex apart without too much trouble.

I agree. He looked like **** in his last fight, compared to his outings on TUF anyway. Sure on TUF he didn't exactly look fantastic but he did show a willingness to bang and eat shots in order to do it. He hits pretty hard for a guy at that weight and from what I've seen of White (which is admittedly little) Lobov shouldn't have much trouble with him.

I don't know how you guys can look at his last performance and come up with these theories. The guy literally didn't do a single thing right in any area of MMA in that TuF Finale performance. 

This is MMA and anyone can win on any given day but I don't see wtf you guys are talking about. lol

I don't know how you guys can look at his last performance and come up with these theories. The guy literally didn't do a single thing right in any area of MMA in that TuF Finale performance.

This is MMA and anyone can win on any given day but I don't see wtf you guys are talking about. lol

Did you watch any of his other fights on tuf? Dude can bang for sure. Not saying he will ever be ranked but he does have some skill and definitely some power in his hands. I can see how just watching that last performance only can look though

Did you watch any of his other fights on tuf? Dude can bang for sure. Not saying he will ever be ranked but he does have some skill and definitely some power in his hands. I can see how just watching that last performance only can look though

No, I don't watch TuF, but I wouldn't base what he can do inside the octagon on those exhibition fights. But I did see him fight an actual sanctioned match where he literally didn't do a damn thing correct. He has a 12-11 record and one pro fight in the octagon that had no business being put on by the UFC. 

Again, what WTG said. Artem is up for a war, don't doubt that. I'm giving Artem the benefit of the doubt and calling that TUF finale Octagon jitters. Maybe I'll regret it, maybe not.

yqgox.jpg

The reason Carlos is so successful is because he has really dangerous bjj and the fighters know it and are afraid to take a chance on the ground game.

Thompson has no ground game unless he is incredibly intelligent and has learned a lot in a short time.So with no fear in the clinch or on the ground Johnny will be guaranteed to fight in close and go for a TD.

Yes that long reach and leverage is huge in defending but at what cost?He can't fight all defensively or he will have no offense.Also Johnny will eventually get inside then  he will need to show some TD defense because i feel once he is down he is in big trouble.

It won't just be about TD's anyhow,Johnny knows that would tire him out,instead he will be using the wall n stall and try to land cheap shots while in the clinch.I just hope Thompson has trained well in all the positions he is likely to end up in.

1) Rosholt.

Roy nelson is probably THE biggest can on the ufc roster and has been for a while. Getting even worse now with his age getting up there. Roy will gas within 10 seconds and Jake will have his way with him the entire next 14:50. Will not be a close fight.

2) Wonderman.

Nobody was more dissapointed to hear this got turned to 5 rounds instead of 3 than jonny hendroids. Look back at the Condit fight, jonny got beat up. Pretty bad. Most people think Carlos won and do agree if given 1 more round Condit would have ko'ed jonny stiff. Stephen is both longer and stronger than Condit which helps him have much better tdd than Carlos which will help him accumulate damage on hendroids a lot sooner. Not to mention he has 2 extra rounds to finish him. With the injury and decline of this card into a free one, expect the refs to be a lot more aggressive with pushing the action and more seperation. No head n crotch stall for jonny can tonight.

You heard it here first. Also feel free to pair these 2 with Denver tomorrow for some extra free money (:

Thank you and please Discuss.

1. Rosholdt has never beaten anyone as good as Nelson. Nelson has beaten lots of guys better than Rosholdt.

2. Wonderboy has never beaten anyone as good as Hendricks, Hendricks has beaten lots of guys as good as Wonderboy.

Picking both cans to have the biggest wins of their careers?

Typical canliness from you.

Just throw as much **** at the wall as you can and brag about some of it sticking.

Not sure what this came from. Wonderboy did exactly as I said he would. And Jake outstruck Roy on the feet the whole time losing an extremely controversial decision

Thought the Benavidez and OSP fights sucked huge donkey dong.

They did. Mike Pyle's fight was entertaining pretty much from start to finish - both guys getting rocked and put in trouble (Pyle in the first, Spencer the rest of the time) and Pyle finishing his opponent in the 3rd. The second fight between two LHW bums was okay and that neck crank submission looked nasty. The main event, of course, was glorious. Anytime Candricks gets finished is awesome. The rest of the card? Lame.

Archived