Who gave Cash his AV?

NoCakeForYaya

Could you please make him change it? I like Cash and don't want to block his posts, but that AV is unpleasant to view. 

Any picture with the main focus of Pettis getting beat would get some form of reaction and would be funny, but this current one is nasty.

As 12er knows, I need my forum safe space, and after NyteRyder violated it this is just the nail in the coffin. 

Thankyou kind poster :)

Could you please make him change it? I like Cash and don't want to block his posts, but that AV is unpleasant to view. 

Any picture with the main focus of Pettis getting beat would get some form of reaction and would be funny, but this current one is nasty.

As 12er knows, I need my forum safe space, and after NyteRyder violated it this is just the nail in the coffin. 

I think of myself as an officianado on this topic.

For a long time, Wedo (aka Hitemandsubmitem) and FinishHim had running paperboy battles.  This escalated into a series of sig bets/av bets that usually resulted in FH losing and ending up with an AV or sig of a burn victim.

Now that FinishHim has beaten Cash, he is getting "revenge" by giving it to Cash.

This is a slightly curious form of revenge; it's a little bit like me punching you in the face and you retaliate by kicking Crangs in the groin.  As much as that was a highly enjoyable mental image to conjure up, it is highly illogical.

I would therefore second your motion.  It's just twisted; FinishHim, you're better than this.  I will make tomorrow's word of the day "Magnanimous".....

Lol I'm actually pretty sure if you could be bothered to dig (I really can't) that I made several comments about it being something I didn't want to look at. 

You didn't make a thread to ask for it to be changed

Plenty of people have commented on that AV as it is disturbing

Does that really matter? Cash posts more than FH so I have to look at it more. 

We have the same thoughts on this so I'm not sure why you are making a stand on such a trivial point. 

i think this might be the real catalyst for conflict vvv 

Does that really matter? Cash posts more than FH so I have to look at it more. 

We have the same thoughts on this so I'm not sure why you are making a stand on such a trivial point. 

LoL I'm not making a stand on it

I'm simply saying if I was FH I wouldn't even bother to listen to you

After all the flack that he took for that AV on multiple occasions and not one person made a thread asking whoever gave it to him to be changed and now somebody wants to stand up LoL **** that

That's just my thought on it, that's all man

In fairness I like just about everyone on here, I am currently only struggling with 'fan since jungle fights' Cole and RedNeckGunFanatic.

EDIT: And casual crangs. 

Ahh I was about to have ur back but you just messed up homie

LoL I'm not making a stand on it

I'm simply saying if I was FH I wouldn't even bother to listen to you

After all the flack that he took for that AV on multiple occasions and not one person made a thread asking whoever gave it to him to be changed and now somebody wants to stand up LoL **** that

That's just my thought on it, that's all man

I sent many impassioned PMs to Wedo asking him to change it.

Plus I made this thread about it.

http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/topic/150935-how-do-you-eat-your-kiwi-fruit/?hl=%2Bkiwi+%2Bfruit

I sent many impassioned PMs to Wedo asking him to change it.

Plus I made this thread about it.

http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/topic/150935-how-do-you-eat-your-kiwi-fruit/?hl=%2Bkiwi+%2Bfruit

Dam looks like Wedo got ur jimmies all bunched up homie

Your obsession with Conor is pretty annoying

Makes other Conor fans look bad

And that's coming from one of those fans

But I have no choice... All the **** everyone talked about Conor when he entered the ufc. Then he backed up everything he said, yet people still dumped on him.

I had to step it up a notch.

But I have no choice... All the **** everyone talked about Conor when he entered the ufc. Then he backed up everything he said, yet people still dumped on him.

I had to step it up a notch

You remember it wrong. Everyone liked Comber when he was first in the UFC, and then rampant danglers such as yourself made everyone wish he'd get starched so you'd shut the **** up.

Go back to the UFC on FS1 thread when he fought Holloway, even I was on the Comber wagon before you idiots made his existence insufferable. 

This now officially exists.  You can find it here

http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/topic/185934-nocakes-happy-place-thread/

You remember it wrong. Everyone liked Comber when he was first in the UFC, and then rampant danglers such as yourself made everyone wish he'd get starched so you'd shut the **** up.

Go back to the UFC on FS1 thread when he fought Holloway, even I was on the Comber wagon before you idiots made his existence insufferable. 

This makes me sad.

As the acting VP of the Conor fan club, I would like to formally invite you back in to take Cole's place.  Join us.

This makes me sad.

As the acting VP of the Conor fan club, I would like to formally invite you back in to take Cole's place.  Join us.

Nope. He's tainted now with the mark of the casual.

I will NEVER, and I mean EVER step foot on that wagon again. 

12er gets on wagons early, and he hops OFF wagons. He never hops on a wagon when a guy is at the top. I'm not Cole.

All I remember is people picking Marcus Brimage to KO Conor........

Nope. He's tainted now with the mark of the casual.

I will NEVER, and I mean EVER step foot on that wagon again. 

12er gets on wagons early, and he hops OFF wagons. He never hops on a wagon when a guy is at the top. I'm not Cole.

No you're just a fairweather fan.

Smh 12er what did you just admit to......

No you're just a fairweather fan.

Smh 12er what did you just admit to......

I admitted that a fighters annoying fans will make me root against them.

Why are you acting like this is some minute detail you sniffed out, it was the entire premise of my post. It was my thesis statement. 

I admitted that a fighters annoying fans will make me root against them.

Why are you acting like this is some minute detail you sniffed out, it was the entire premise of my post. It was my thesis statement. 

No it wasn't. You slipped up and I caught you out.

Archived