NoCake's happy place thread

Bubba_Sparks

One of the forum's most beloved Brits (behind me, Fobar and Identity, but just ahead of Denison since he became insane) has had a tough week on the forum.

First of all in response to announcing he likes Saturday, he was subjected to degrading and perverted abuse of a sexual nature from none other than NyteRyder.

Then his favourite football team; Hull City Tigers lose.

Next up two of his favourite fighters, Johnny Hendricks and Jared Rosholt BOTH lose on the same night

Now he comes to the forum to try and find solace only to be confronted by the hideous visage of burn victims due to a curious version of revenge.

This thread is devoted to providing a safe haven for NoCake and other fragile posters to rest up, think happy thoughts and emerge stronger, happier people.  See it as a virtual version of Carnage's cottage.

Please respect this area by only posting pictures of happy, safe and soothing images; do not under any circumstances post references to Ross Pearson being a can.

Thank you for your consideration.  Here are a few starters

anigif_enhanced-11374-1398168998-17.gif

One of the forum's most beloved Brits (behind me, Fobar and Identity, but just ahead of Denison since he became insane) has had a tough week on the forum.

First of all in response to announcing he likes Saturday, he was subjected to degrading and perverted abuse of a sexual nature from none other than NyteRyder.

Next up two of his favourite fighters, Johnny Hendricks and Jared Rosholt BOTH lose on the same night

Now he comes to the forum to try and find solace only to be confronted by the hideous visage of burn victims due to a curious version of revenge.

This thread is devoted to providing a safe haven for NoCake and other fragile posters to rest up, think happy thoughts and emerge stronger, happier people.  See it as a virtual version of Carnage's cottage.

Please respect this area by only posting pictures of happy, safe and soothing images; do not under any circumstances post references to Ross Pearson being a can.

oxAReOX.png

Please tell me this is a joke.

Why does No Desert for JaJa get a "happy place" on the forum, while the rest of us have to deal with savages on a daily basis?

NoCake is a sensitive, poetic soul who just does not have the temperament to survive in the jungle.

It was either create this happy place, or watch him turn into a dejected shell of the man he once was.  TrollCake would have been gone for good, replaced by a shadowy figure seen only lurking haplessly in the Get Acquainted section trying to make new friends to forget the memory of Nyte's perverted act.

That said, I'm sure he won't mind if you kick back and chill out for a while Druncle.  I saw someone say something bad about Woodley; maybe a few moments here will help you re-group?  Perhaps this owl will help.

tumblr_nfvj3vx2t41tm4vpxo1_400.gif

Archived