Just had to melt a peon coworker.

I_Take_Roids_m8

So there I was sitting behind the desk after 15 hours on the job trying to get caught up with my charting, finished end of shift rounds, and preparing to tape report. I didnt get a lunch break (like always), only had one smoke break the whole shift, and not to mention I almost had a three year old die in my arms tonight.

A RN comes up to me and asks me to pull a picc line. I said, "Youre cerified to do it, you can pull it"

She responds, "Well, the patient is aggressive, you need to pull it"

I said bacj calmly, "give them a few minutes and explain what you are doing."

She then stayed, which sent me into a frenzy, "Well its your job"

I got up, didnt say a word while I was boiling up inside and went and pulled the picc line NO problem, all the while thinking about this idiot.

So, I come out and see her sitting on her jelly rolled **** and EXPLODE on her like Ron jeremy, "Dont you EVER and I ****ing mea EVER give me attitude and tell me what is and ISNT my job. You are fully capable of doing that proceedure, but you didnt want to take the five minutes out of your day to Explain what you were doing to a alzheimers patient becauze you wanted to sit on your **** and go on.facebook".

I had to leave and go for a smoke before my eyes fell out of my skull.

TLDR version: Dont tell me how to do my job.

So there I was sitting behind the desk after 15 hours on the job trying to get caught up with my charting, finished end of shift rounds, and preparing to tape report. I didnt get a lunch break (like always), only had one smoke break the whole shift, and not to mention I almost had a three year old die in my arms tonight.

A RN comes up to me and asks me to pull a picc line. I said, "Youre cerified to do it, you can pull it"

I got up, didnt say a word while I was boiling up inside and went and pulled the picc line NO problem, all the while thinking about this idiot.

So, I come out and see her sitting on her jelly rolled **** and EXPLODE on her like Ron jeremy, "Dont you EVER and I **** mea EVER give me attitude and tell me what is and ISNT my job. You are fully capable of doing that proceedure, but you didnt want to take the five minutes out of your day to Explain what you were doing to a alzheimers patient becauze you wanted to sit on your **** and go on.facebook".

Was he shot with a gun????

So, I come out and see her sitting on her jelly rolled **** and EXPLODE on her like Ron jeremy, "Dont you EVER and I **** mea EVER give me attitude and tell me what is and ISNT my job. You are fully capable of doing that proceedure, but you didnt want to take the five minutes out of your day to Explain what you were doing to a alzheimers patient becauze you wanted to sit on your **** and go on.facebook".

The forum taught you well! 

What's the point of the OP? Don't tell I take roids how to do his job because he'll flip out on you? Lol.

Thanks, I guess.

Point is, I hate lazy coworkers who want to push all of their work off on everyone else just so they can sit on twitter all day.

With that said, I do browse these forums while im at work sometimes but not for extended periods.

Things I learned from this thread:

1. ITR is a lazy pos who doesn't do his job.

See this ^...is funny.

Maybe if you quit doing drugs you would be able to actually do a hard day of work for once in your life. Lazy piece of trash

This ^...shows me that you are like 15...or at least have the mental capacity of one.

Im a PA. We do have CNAs at the hosp though and they got the **** end of the stick.

Yeah they do. Back when I first started nursing school I saw how they were treated and knew I'd never be one of "those" RNs. Some of them will spend more time and effort hunting down a CNA to do some simple task that the RN could have just done in no time. I don't roll like that

Yeah they do. Back when I first started nursing school I saw how they were treated and knew I'd never be one of "those" RNs. Some of them will spend more time and effort hunting down a CNA to do some simple task that the RN could have just done in no time. I don't roll like that

We need more nurses like you. 

Archived