Robert Rialmo Might Be My New Most Hated American

Jolldan

Robert Rialmo might just be one of the ****tiest human beings the US has produced.

The Chicago police officer who fatally shot a black 19-year-old college student Quintonio LeGrier and accidentally killed a neighbour has filed a lawsuit against the teenager’s estate, arguing the shooting left him traumatized.

Bettie Jones, 55, was killed accidentally in the incident, which occurred at around 4.25am as police responded to a domestic disturbance call.

Police acknowledged in a statement issued at the time that Jones was accidentally hit by gunfire. They said LeGrier was “combative” toward officers before he was shot.

Now LeGrier's father has come out and says his son was is no way violent but this really isn't the point I want to get stuck on.

Was he right or wrong could be a debate that goes on forever but can we all just band together in agreement at what a colossal **** this guy is for filing a lawsuit to the family of the boy he shot and killed because he is stating that he is traumatized.

Robert Rialmo might just be one of the ****tiest human beings the US has produced.

The Chicago police officer who fatally shot a black 19-year-old college student Quintonio LeGrier and accidentally killed a neighbour has filed a lawsuit against the teenager’s estate, arguing the shooting left him traumatized.

Bettie Jones, 55, was killed accidentally in the incident, which occurred at around 4.25am as police responded to a domestic disturbance call.

Police acknowledged in a statement issued at the time that Jones was accidentally hit by gunfire. They said LeGrier was “combative” toward officers before he was shot.

Now LeGrier's father has come out and says his son was is no way violent but this really isn't the point I want to get stuck on.

Was he right or wrong could be a debate that goes on forever but can we all just band together in agreement at what a colossal **** this guy is for filing a lawsuit to the family of the boy he shot and killed because he is stating that he is traumatized.

Saw something like this before as well. Turned out that they never wanted to file the lawsuit, but insurance makes them or they get ****ed.

I don't know of this is that type of cases, so I would be hesitant to judge until I knew all the details

The Chicago police officer who fatally shot a black 19-year-old college student Quintonio LeGrier and accidentally killed a neighbour has filed a lawsuit against the teenager’s estate, arguing the shooting left him traumatized.

Was he right or wrong could be a debate that goes on forever but can we all just band together in agreement at what a colossal **** this guy is for filing a lawsuit to the family of the boy he shot and killed because he is stating that he is traumatized.

Let me start by saying I'm posting this without knowing all the facts. I'm just trying to come up with possible explanation.

If that cop was forced to shoot him and accidentally killed an innocent woman because of that I can imagine he'd be traumatized by that incident.

If then, even if he was acquited of any criminal charges, the lowlife's family would press civil legal charges against him to get their false "justice" I can see how he would sue in return. You see in my opinion you can't compensate your failure as a parent by sueing those that are traumatized because of your lowlife kid's actions.

The problem in general in all of these cases is that there's simply too many mouthbreathing incompetent peasants out there without the ability to be a productive part of society. Because there are so many of them, authorities / civilised people have to take them seriously, where in cold hard truth. these people don't belong among educated, civilised people who take responsibility for their lives.

**** ups got themselves killed by authorities hundreds of years ago, today, and a hundred years from now... This **** will never change.

Saw something like this before as well. Turned out that they never wanted to file the lawsuit, but insurance makes them or they get ****.

I don't know of this is that type of cases, so I would be hesitant to judge until I knew all the details

Like I said Im making no assumptions on the shooting itself.

The lawsuit is a whole other story. If your based in the US you will know a lot more about this but from all the shooting that have caused uproar I have never heard of one of the officers filing a lawsuit against the family of the people who's son you have just killed.

It says he's suing them for 50,000 and $10 million in damages from the LeGrier estate. That is sick.

Let me start by saying I'm posting this without knowing all the facts. I'm just trying to come up with possible explanation.

If that cop was forced to shoot him and accidentally killed an innocent woman because of that I can imagine he'd be traumatized by that incident.

If then, even if he was acquited of any criminal charges, the lowlife's family would press civil legal charges against him to get their false "justice" I can see how he would sue in return. You see in my opinion you can't compensate your failure as a parent by sueing those that are traumatized because of your lowlife kid's actions.

The problem in general in all of these cases is that there's simply too many mouthbreathing incompetent peasants out there without the ability to be a productive part of society. Because there are so many of them, authorities / civilised people have to take them seriously, where in cold hard truth. these people don't belong among educated, civilised people who take responsibility for their lives.

**** ups got themselves killed by authorities hundreds of years ago, today, and a hundred years from now... This **** will never change.

Same here an don't know all the ins and outs of the story yet and for once im not trying to throw the officer under the bus about the shooting.

I don't know if they civil sued him and that is the reason I really hope that is the reason.

Lets for arguments sake say the kid was the worst scumbag on planet earth and the cop was in the right. He has still ended that family's child's life. Granted he had no other choice.  

His family might not be the worst people in the world and if he has pursued this lawsuit it means he has not only emotionally crippled a family but now could very well financially cripple them.

That on top he had admitted to accidently killing an innocent bystander.

I had an in depth convo with a buddy about how our elections are broken from something similar to this yesterday.

Too many people who don't deserve an opinion have some of the strongest opinions in society. It's madness.

What if he is?

What if he was traumatized by the incident?

Trauma seems something police should have a good grasp on and I would be surprised if they don't get in house support.

Think of it this way would you be happy if a cop had just killed you and then sued your parents because killing you traumatized him? Its like a bad joke

I'm from St. Louis, so let me offer my expertise. It's a black teenager named "Quintonio." He's definitely guilty.

Like I said not getting in to it if the officer was in the wrong in terms of using his weapon.

Just arguing he's definitely in the wrong and being a **** for filing a lawsuit.

Like I said Im making no assumptions on the shooting itself.

The lawsuit is a whole other story. If your based in the US you will know a lot more about this but from all the shooting that have caused uproar I have never heard of one of the officers filing a lawsuit against the family of the people who's son you have just killed.

It says he's suing them for 50,000 and $10 million in damages from the LeGrier estate. That is sick.

He may have to do it even if he doesn't want to.

Now my memory is foggy on this, so I will paraphrase as best as I can.

Woman got injured by her nephew in some stupid accident.

Women went to use her insurance over said injury because she couldn't work or something.

Insurance said they could not process the claim unless she sued the person who injured her.

She sued her nephew so his dads insurance and her insurance would actually do something. Basically her hands were tied.

So maybe this officer is going through some trauma and needs councilking or whatever. Time off for stress leave? I dunno. There is a possibility that he is suing because he has to, or maybe he is a **** who wants to try and get mmoney from The kids parents.

You sound like a very disgruntle person.  I would not want to meet you or people like you.  I have everything I need to know about you from this post of yours.  Your world views are very narrow and I can tell there is a lot of hate in you.  I bet your so called friends don't even like hanging out with you. 

You sound like a very disgruntle person.  I would not want to meet you or people like you.  I have everything I need to know about you from this post of yours.  Your world views are very narrow and I can tell there is a lot of hate in you.  I bet your so called friends don't even like hanging out with you.

There's around 7 billion people in this world. You can divide all those individuals into two very specific groups. People who reflect and impulse driven people. People who reflect notice obstacles on their path and adjust their lives to steer around them. If they do crash into them, they recognize their failure and learn.

The impulse driven people don't possess that ability. They crash into obstacles repeatedly and instead of seeing what they did wrong they point their fingers at outside sources they hold reponsible for their misfortune.

It's the latter category of people that get themselves shot by police, have 7 kids with 5 different men. Are unable to kick a habit, etc etc...

You call it hate, but that's not really it. I just have no sympathy for them. I honestly couldn't possibly care an ounce less for the fate of these people. It's the reflective human beings that have pushed our species forward throughout the ages. The others are just along for the ride being a burden on themselves and others. That's how it is homie like it or not.

There's around 7 billion people in this world. You can divide all those individuals into two very specific groups. People who reflect and impulse driven people. People who reflect notice obstacles on their path and adjust their lives to steer around them. If they do crash into them, they recognize their failure and learn.

The impulse driven people don't possess that ability. They crash into obstacles repeatedly and instead of seeing what they did wrong they point their fingers at outside sources they hold reponsible for their misfortune.

It's the latter category of people that get themselves shot by police, have 7 kids with 5 different men. Are unable to kick a habit, etc etc...

You call it hate, but that's not really it. I just have no sympathy for them. I honestly couldn't possibly care an ounce less for the fate of these people. It's the reflective human beings that have pushed our species forward throughout the ages. The others are just along for the ride being a burden on themselves and others. That's how it is homie like it or not.

There are a few facts I like to share with you.

1.  Almost every large minority group that is new to the country end up engaging in criminal acts e.g. Irish, Italians, Chinese/Asians, Mexicans etc. 

2.  Not everyone has the same opportunities.

3.  The cycle of poverty is very real and only the smartest and strongest are able to break free from the cycle. 

I'm hoping you are young and that you just haven't been exposed to these facts and that you formulate these believes because you haven't had a real struggle in life yet. 

There are two types of people.

1.  Those that care for one another and..

2.  Those that only care about themselves. 

And if you are young, I hope you learn to show more compassion toward your fellow countrymen when you become much older. 

Lastly, just to clarify things, I do not condone or support criminal activities.  I just have a bit of insight on human behavior due to a handful of psychology, criminology, and sociology classes. 

Archived