Jon Jones Due in Traffic Court on Wednesday For Driving Without a License

Mcmax3000

i think he needs to put in jail right now,  want to see him fght but this has gotten beyond a joke and hes probably going to kill someone if the authorities dont do something.

Driving without a license hes probably still on the cocaine and we all know that leads to higher class substance abuse, Next he will be caught with weed.

Dam John... They have these scanners on cop cars now that auto scan all vehicles in the patrol cars line of sight. You can't drive without registration or a license anymore.....

It's only a minor moving violation, should just have to pay a fine tho. So not too bad.

That's a minimum 10 days in jail in my state. It's not a serious offense by any means but he could get a couple of days depending on their state laws.

New Mexico:

• Your license was cancelled, revoked or suspended by the authorities. This offense is punishable by a fine of up to $1000 and a “minimum mandatory” of four days in jail, and a maximum of a year. Also, the violator's car may be “booted” for 30 days. The penalties are harsher if the violator was suspended for a DUI.

Could UFC 197 be in jeopardy then ?!

Maybe. He wasn't supposed to get in trouble for 2 years.

Doubt this will actually land him in prison. Maybe he'll serve a few days in jail tho. Not sure how the ufc will react, but legally he'll be able to fight.

Repeat offender.

I should make it 200 hours of watching Jared Rosholt fight two Rosholt clones in a triple threat, falls count anywhere, Yappapi Indian strap match inside Hell in a Cell.

That'll learn him.

Even Jared Rosholt could somehow make that type of match boring...

Also, Falls Count Anywhere inside a cage seems kind of redundant.

How tough is it to keep a wallet with your ID in it?

Likely only two reasons....he was up to no good and he was up to no good.

He either figured ok i am going to get stoned and wasted so i don't want my wallet on me or i am going to do something illegal or questionable so i don't want my ID on me.

How tough is it to keep a wallet with your ID in it?

Likely only two reasons....he was up to no good and he was up to no good.

He either figured ok i am going to get stoned and wasted so i don't want my wallet on me or i am going to do something illegal or questionable so i don't want my ID on me.

Yeah, because they'd never know who he was unless he had his id on him.

I assumed his license was suspended, you know, with his history of DUI's and hit and run and return and run again's.

Was that not the case?

Turns out he has a valid license, and simply left his wallet at home.

He got 3 days extra community service and the prosecutor said it was no big deal.

He got 3 days extra community service and the prosecutor said it was no big deal.

He still turning ish N2 a circus YO. Question is why does he not have a side kick to drive him around. OJ and cracker in the pool house back style or something. Secret fantasies  or just a driver the juice juiced it all like JJ do as any pookie would.

Oh well, it's 25 to 1 that he violates his probation in the next couple months.

Archived