The legacy of Bones

NangaParbatWinter16

Bones Legacy  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Can Bones leave a legacy at HW to match his at LHW

• Yes it is just a matter of time before he goes up wins the belt and defends it numerous times
    • No, The heavyweight division is a step far he will be exposed
    • No he will probably win many fights maybe even the belt but will sample a few losses too

Can Jon Jones create a legacy at heavyweight to match the one he has written at light heavyweight? Since his arrival in the UFC Jones has torn through everyone put in front of him (apart from Gusty but he got the W) and speculation he will go to Heavyweight has followed his career.Jones wants 3 more fights at Light Heavyweight to secure his belt back and to clean out the division entirely so going to plan he would be ready to fight at Heavyweight winter 2017, So fighting twice a year until he is 34 he would have 10 fights at Heavyweight plenty of time to really leave a mark but will he??

Jon's Legacy

Snitched on weed smokers....smokes weed errday now. 

Said he'd never get a DUI....crashed his car DUI with two 16 yr olds in the car.

Calls himself a Christian.....has kids out of wedlock, snorts coke off stripper's booties & takes a picture with underage towel girl rocking a chubby, puts on act in front of camera threatens to literally kill DC. 

Hands Mark Hunt a mic politely then mean mugs him and when Mark stares back he ducks eye contact then gets rustled when Mark chuckles. 

Runs purse snatcher down......runs from scene after crashing into a pregnant woman. 

Somewhere in-between all that he was the greatest LHW champion and perhaps the GOAT. 

Then he got 25 to life. The end.

Looking at the current division, minus all the roids. Yeah, he does.... Easier than light heavy

Pretty much this ^

What some folks are forgetting is that Jones at HW will not only be a matter of size or power but his athleticism alone would give him huge advantage. I think he would be also too fast compared to the rest of the division.

I think he'll be hulk-smashed in HW.  If DC can land punches on him, just think of what Cain, Stipe, Junior, Werdum, Hunt, etc. can do to him. 

Thing is, DC would be competitive against all of those guys. Winning 7/8 IMO, with the exception of Stipe and Junior (when he's not being ****), and maybe Werdum on his best day.

And JJ beat DC pretty convincingly.

So i guess what i'm saying is .... no.

Jon's Legacy

Snitched on weed smokers....smokes weed errday now. 

Said he'd never get a DUI....crashed his car DUI with two 16 yr olds in the car.

Calls himself a Christian.....has kids out of wedlock, snorts coke off stripper's booties & takes a picture with underage towel girl rocking a chubby, puts on act in front of camera threatens to literally kill DC. 

Hands Mark Hunt a mic politely then mean mugs him and when Mark stares back he ducks eye contact then gets rustled when Mark chuckles. 

Runs purse snatcher down......runs from scene after crashing into a pregnant woman. 

Somewhere in-between all that he was the greatest LHW champion and perhaps the GOAT. 

Then he got 25 to life. The end.

I'd like to add "dies in a car fire"

and then frame this ...

Occasionally sip a fine drink while reminiscing over your handy work on that piece of trash "human being"

Archived