***Forum AV Bet*** FW Champ Conor McGregor vs LW Champ Rafael Dos Anjos

*!*!*!*!*AV BET: McGregor vs Dos Anjos*!*!*!*!*

All LOSERS this is your new AV and Member Title for the month:

AV:

?

Member Title:

?

This is the first legitimate Super Fight in 7 Years. When Conor McGregor wins the LW belt he will the the first to hold and consecutively defend two Championship titles.

Open to all forum members. The winners get to pick out the losers AV AND Member Title (it's the text that shows up above your av).

The bet will last two weeks (14 days), it will expire on Saturday, March 19th.

Conor McGregor:
Cole
Bubba_Sparks
NyteRyder
TheSinisterUrge
Corpral_Cleg

Rafael Dos Anjos:
FredieVanHalen
Ozpride
Denizon
Button_Man
Uncle_Polo
Jason_H
I_Take_X

AxeMurdah
PunchBag

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cansual Cole you are not worthy to initiate such a bet - due to be a blind nut hugging fantard.

I'll join a team when someone with an ounce of credibility sets it up. 

And this.

Team Ronnie PIckering.

NyteRyder

OzPride.

Ronnie does NOT put up with the bs Cole spews. **Everyone this thread is now a Ronnie Pickering Petition or for short Team Ronnie Pickering. Everyone who signs up for Team RP acknowledges the fact that Cole does not have the authority or capabilities to conduct a forum AV bet on a fight of this magnitude and furthermore acknowledges that Cole is a can.**

omg I can run this stupid bet just fine.

I did the Jones vs DC AV bet better then anyone else before me, in fact.

I changed my name to show you guys I'm worthy to hold such a bet.

And this.

Team Ronnie PIckering.

NyteRyder

OzPride.

Ronnie does NOT put up with the bs Cole spews. **Everyone this thread is now a Ronnie Pickering Petition or for short Team Ronnie Pickering. Everyone who signs up for Team RP acknowledges the fact that Cole does not have the authority or capabilities to conduct a forum AV bet on a fight of this magnitude and furthermore acknowledges that Cole is a can.**

Lol, epic derail. People took Casual Cole more seriously when he was the Fairy Godmother.

Yea this is strange. I must really be pissing people off with my intense Conor rustle.

I didn't know I was getting to these guys that bad.

This is sad... This is so sad...

Poor Cole.

Oh please you were the laughing stock of the forum for years.

I have ascended to great heights with all my Conor talk. I have true haters now. This will only emboldened me.

Robert signed up for Pickering and you put him on Team Canor.

You clearly are not qualified for this role you are taking on.

Na he is a Conor fan and wants on Conors team. He was just joking I know bubba well.

I know you hate Conor doe and you are serious about Rafael Dos Pickering

And nowdays I am everything you always wanted to be. A. Forum. GOAT. Definitely the last time I feel for Cole.

Bahahaha u are a dweeb. I am a certified mma guru.

Ur mad I left ur unfair game, that's why ur salty.

Na he is a Conor fan and wants on Conors team. He was just joking I know bubba well.

I know you hate Conor doe and you are serious about Rafael Dos Pickering

I'm afraid I am already committed to a one on one bet with Denizen.  As this forum's most distinguished lawyer, unfortunately I can't generate a conflict of interest in this matter.

I'll have to stick with team Ronnie sadly.

I'm afraid I am already committed to a one on one bet with Denizen.  As this forum's most distinguished lawyer, unfortunately I can't generate a conflict of interest in this matter.

I'll have to stick with team Ronnie sadly.

It's ok you and Denizen are in this bet and will also be allowed to have a side bet.

Everything is good and well.

This bet is already starting off with all kinds of malarkey . I cannot take part.

Rafael Dos Pickers made me lol though.

Nothing wrong here homie. I make people angry with my brash Conor trolling, so they are trying to troll me back.

I know what they mean when they say Ronnie Pickering, so I signed them up for dos anjos just like they want.

How dare you sir.  I am a logical and pragmatic follower of Conor, not a rabid dangler.  There is a clear distinction, otherwise all fans instantly become danglers by default.

Bubs is a savvy individual. I read between the lines and assigned him the team he really wants to rep.

I deemed you a dangler when I saw you defending Canor's ignorant behavior. You don't defend a man who brings children into chit talking.

The time for dangling is over. ****s about to get serious when Conor actually captures two belts.

Real talk, this is pretty historic stuff and I will lighten up a bit as the fight gets closer.

Archived