Mayhem Miller goes for the strap

UFCCagerattler

Integrity is the last word I would use to describe someone who downplays a DUI to that degree.

Really?  You think that?  I'm not going to go out of my way to defend my position on this, because it appears we just think differently.  That's fine, because the world benefits from different points of view.

But seriously, it's a rare, rare person who has not driven intoxicated.  To go after someone because they got would make most people who would do so hypocrites.  And the whole issue is completely unrelated to his profession, anyway.  I mean, he's a fighter, not a preschool teacher, for crying out loud.  

I applaud the president of this organization for not succumbing to the corporate and cowardly safety of being strictly politically correct.

But seriously, it's a rare, rare person who has not driven intoxicated.

That doesn't make it ok. He's still putting other people at risk of injury, or potentially death.

I don't even have that big of a problem with the fact that he's not cancelling the fight, so much as I have a problem with how he's defending what Miller did as no big deal.

Really?  You think that?  I'm not going to go out of my way to defend my position on this, because it appears we just think differently.  That's fine, because the world benefits from different points of view.

But seriously, it's a rare, rare person who has not driven intoxicated.  To go after someone because they got would make most people who would do so hypocrites.  And the whole issue is completely unrelated to his profession, anyway.  I mean, he's a fighter, not a preschool teacher, for crying out loud.  

I applaud the president of this organization for not succumbing to the corporate and cowardly safety of being strictly politically correct.

Mayhem is a piece of ****. Acting or not.

lol don't act like you haven't driven drunk at double the speed limit before.  I do it ALL the time and only one DUI eleven years ago because I'm an excellent drunk driver.  Some idiot cop caught me slinging the rear end of a Mustang GT around when I wasn't even drunk.  BAC was .10

And that makes it not sad? LoL

Look at who we have in office. And to think liberals like you actually think we can let a bunch of people we know nothing about into our country without a proper vetting system. Grand idea

And you think at some point in the past the vetting system was better? Unlikely. It's guys like you who say you can't give a president credit for a good economy when it's the other party in power, but if the economy is good under your party, it's all due to the president!

Archived