The REAL Rematch that the PEOPLE WANT!

PATSTER

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Michael will walk down his weak punches and proceed to body him 

He might even lie down in the cage like Nick!

I literally fell asleep watching Bisping vs Belcher on the couch last night lel

Mike butt grabbed Brian Stann and has not been forgiven.  I dont blame him though He must have heard how hard Brian banged with those afghan girls and did want to get creamed as well.

I literally fell asleep watching Bisping vs Belcher on the couch last night lel

Mike butt grabbed Brian Stann and has not been forgiven.  I dont blame him though He must have heard how hard Brian banged with those afghan girls and did want to get creamed as well.

Yo Bisping's finish on Belcher might be my favorite of his career

Dude got RETIRED 

He actualy has one of the best chins in the sport you random 

This^

In 34 fights he's been ko'd once and tko'd once.

By guys with a combined thirty three knockouts between them.

No shame in that.

You guise are funny.

He has been fighting scrubs his enitre career... He got REKT every time he's fought a top 5 guy.

He can't finish, because he has zero hand power. lol

He is the true king of point fighting though. I give you that.

PAT im sorry i disrespected the GOAT Bisping above that post was just me being rustled over your khabib/trolling and el cucuy bashing. Ive already told u how i feel about the count. Check out this kewl video tho dawg... can u say REKT!?

Lol I was actually surprised by Anderson's performance

Is not normal

I still believe in Anderson Silva, although it's possible he is past his prime.  It's also possible that he could become the champion again.  If he had never taken steroids before and cycled off weird, he probably hurt himself more than he helped himself.  If that's what happened, and it's possible, it could have explained how he went to a decision with Nick Diaz, instead of flattening him like he did Forrest Griffin and Stephan Bonnar.  I'm a big fan of Silva and I'm not usually a fan of anyone.

I've also been a big fan of Bisping, as a fighter.  His attitude sucks.  I've always felt he was one of the top guys and it was just chance that he never got his title shot. 

This fight should have happened years ago.  I'm happy that it's happening now.  I hope Bisping has some good moments, but it would be only right if Silva took him out in the early rounds.

Interesting vid about Bisping smack talking Anderson lol

Jokes aside, Bisping is surely doing the talk now lets watch him doing the walk in a couple weeks ...

Im still very confused regarding Anderson on PED/roids. I honestly dont think that his WHOLE success was because of roids and/or he was on roids everytime he showed up. I just dont see a real "roid pattern" on Anderson but that is just my opinion. Lets just say I believe he would had being caught way before the Diaz fight. 

Archived