Attention Megasoup. Some idiot is giving away 100 grand to box Roy Jones

PlatinumClegg

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/2/12/10982360/report-angle-mysterio-sonnen-bisping-roy-jones-jr-vs-fan-shamrock-severn-ufc-boxing-wrestling-ppv

That's free money homie.  This idiot is 47 years old and was just BRUTALLY KOed by a lesser man than you.

See you in Phoenix.  Train light, no need to go in there injured.  Let's retire this bum that should have walked away in 03.

Pity Post

Look at how far Roy Jones Jr has fallen homie!

He's having to resort to fighting fans at an event that will feature pro wrasslin matches, grappling matches, an MMA fight between 2 guys with a combined age of 109!

lol Megasoup takes his head CLEAN OFF!  If you want to make some money Roy goes down in 2.

Roy Jones Jr. is way too fast, way too skillful.  His reflexes are amazing; it's like he can see things and react to them before they even happen. He's one of the greatest boxers of all time.  I doubt I could land a single punch.  

lol his legs and chin are shot homie!

This is easy money... you are the bigger and younger man here!

if only this werre true

hell id get knocked out by roy jones for 100 grand

LOL you drunk idiot!

You have to beat him to win the 100 grand... you ****ing moron!

Roy would literally kill your dumbazz.  Megasoup on the other hand... well that's up for debate.  Roy looks like cabbage against cabbage fighters.  Going up against a well conditioned 36 year old Soup... that's not gonna be good.  Soup will crack him with a jab early, Roy will wobble and MS will finish him in spectacular fashion.  Mark my words.

LOL you drunk idiot!

You have to beat him to win the 100 grand... you ****ing moron!

Roy would literally kill your dumbazz.  Megasoup on the other hand... well that's up for debate.  Roy looks like cabbage against cabbage fighters.  Going up against a well conditioned 36 year old Soup... that's not gonna be good.  Soup will crack him with a jab early, Roy will wobble and MS will finish him in spectacular fashion.  Mark my words.

oh ****.   in that case i'd just bribe him, and offer him 200 grand to let me win.

then after that id run out of there faster than you can say the words carlos condit

Kimbo beat the world's most dangerous man you idiot.  He would literally kill you with one right hand.

the worlds most oldest dangerous old man

but look at all those boxers who took the dive for him.

i would take a dive for kimbo for two fiddy.  and a case of beer. and maybe a bottle of jack. and some wild turkey. and 10 grand.

Tell him to knock me out too I'll take the money

Freddie I want you to know that Cash has big plans for you.  CBP will launch a drunken fight featuring you against an undersized Mexican.  Cash will get you drunk, feed you and give you atleast fiddy bucks.  We got a 5'3" fireplug lined up so you better start come prepared.  This little ****er might clean ya goddamn clock, son.

If you can walk all over the Black Beast than a 47 year old RJJ is easy money.  Some WELSH journeyman just smashed him.  He stands NO CHANCE against the Salsa Rapist.

Cash and I need 15% but that's still 85 grand!  It could change your bum life!

I don't think I'd walk over the Black Beast, but I could probably last his initial onslaught and and wear him down.  Finish him when he can't move so with with my own onslaught or take the decision.  Then again, he could take me out.  It could go either way.  I have fought guys his size and his skill before and I think a boxing match with him would be reasonable.  It would be caveman clubbing.  I would merely be a somewhat smaller, somewhat quicker caveman with a little more endurance.  He would be a Black Beast.

Roy Jones Jr. would kill either one of us, unless his skills are completely gone and he shows up absolutely untrained, in which case I still think he would win.  I believe either one of us (Black Beast or myself) would approach the fight exactly the same way, which would be the only way for us.  Come after him and try to use our size and toughness.  It's the only thing we would have.  But Roy Jones is too good for that.  He is no chump.  If I got lucky and Roy walked himself into a corner (the 47 year-old Roy who didn't take a training camp, mind you) and I got him with a big shot and peppered him into a TKO, or if I caught him with something (I have rare, uncompletely unreliable one-punch knockout in both hands) I could win.  I think me winning is a 1 in a 100 possibility.  

Archived