Mystic Mauro predicts the rest of the year

MauroPedrosa

Wonderboy gets a shot at Lawler in the Summer and beats him in incredible fashion.

Conor beats RDA, beats Edgar at UFC 200 and faces Wonderboy for an amazing striking matchup by the end of the year. Also an opportunity to hold 3 belts simultaneously

I won't tell you who wins that because I don't want to ruin the surprise too much

MCGREGOR_CONOR.png

vs

THOMPSON_STEPHEN_AD.png

Thoughts?

my prediction

Conor gets completely out grappled by dos anjos and loses a UD possibly a Submission in the late rounds.

Conors excuse is him moving up to LW.

Lawler fights thompson and loses via KO

Conor fights Edgar then loses to edgar via UD

Conor's fans all jump on the next bandwagon.

rockhold beats weidman once again this time within 2 rounds

werdum outmatches cain on the feetjust like he did before,

Prediction 

Conor eats Dos Nachos and angus like a traditional Irish dish. Fights Frankie at UFC 200 and gets wrestle****ed for 25 minutes but both performances are so embarrassing when Bruce is about to announce the decision his mike cuts out and the lights dim to darkness. When the lights slowly fade in we realize Ariany's ring girl snuggie was GSP all this time as he stands in the middle of the octagon now and says "Conair en Frankie, I waz nut imprezzed by yurr performanz"

FIN

Prediction 

Conor eats Dos Nachos and angus like a traditional Irish dish. Fights Frankie at UFC 200 and gets wrestle****ed for 25 minutes but both performances are so embarrassing when Bruce is about to announce the decision his mike cuts out and the lights dim to darkness. When the lights slowly fade in we realize Ariany's ring girl snuggie was GSP all this time as he stands in the middle of the octagon now and says "Conair en Frankie, I waz nut imprezzed by yurr performanz"

FIN

That's probably more realistic than my prediction

Conor gets brutally KO'd in the first against RDA, pulls out a few days prior to facing Edgar after struggling to make weight. Postpones a couple times until he realized he can't make 145 again. Stripped off his belt. Rematches RDA and gets KO'd again. He also bet all his money on himself, and now has to go back to his bum life.

Finds his wife in RDA's bed... wearing red panties.

Conor gets brutally KO'd in the first against RDA, pulls out a few days prior to facing Edgar after struggling to make weight. Postpones a couple times until he realized he can't make 145 again. Stripped off his belt. Rematches RDA and gets KO'd again. He also bet all his money on himself, and now has to go back to his bum life.

Finds his wife in RDA's bed... wearing red panties.

So you're saying Conor McGregor will become a remixed version of Jose Aldo and Anderson Silva?

People are failing to realize or remember something about Conor fighting for 3 belts: THIS WILL MAKE FW, LW AND WW A TOTAL MESS!

I think it is funny because if he does beat RDA as I think he will, I have no doubt UFC will then try to make Lawler vs Conor at UFC 200 (I have read articles with such rumor) because Lawler is, perhaps, the easiest matchup for Conor at 170 (talking about the big dogs only).

So if indeed that happens, basically, I have no clue when we gonna see another LW and/or FW title fight again and that not counting the possibility of Conor getting injured just like any fighter.

People are failing to realize or remember something about Conor fighting for 3 belts: THIS WILL MAKE FW, LW AND WW A TOTAL MESS!

I think it is funny because if he does beat RDA as I think he will, I have no doubt UFC will then try to make Lawler vs Conor at UFC 200 (I have read articles with such rumor) because Lawler is, perhaps, the easiest matchup for Conor at 170 (talking about the big dogs only).

So if indeed that happens, basically, I have no clue when we gonna see another LW and/or FW title fight again and that not counting the possibility of Conor getting injured just like any fighter.

I think he'd vacate the FW title at least.

I think he'd vacate the FW title at least.

Ok, I thought about that too but still that will mess things up tho especially if Aldo wins that "vacant title".

I think the only way UFC could fix that is by making Edgar vs Holloway for the vacant title (at least Holloway is the only guy who could last all rounds against Conor lol) and force Aldo to move up to 155. 

Prediction 

FIN

Liked it but still think you should have involved Weidman's dad as the current trend dictates you should.

Dos anjos beats Conor and the UFC and Conor decide he will stay at LW to pursue the belt but unfortunately for Conor after he beats Cerrone he has to fight Khabib who toys with him before "Frankinraping" (cheers Kable) Conor, the next fight is against Alvarez who uses the tried and tested way of beating Conor, then he is outstruck and KO'd for the first time in his career by Pettis headkick

I don't see Conor going to welterweight. This was his comment that got all the fanboys all horned up for a three belt run. 

I am an active champion, I will fight in many weight divisions. I like the sound of the 170-pound title, I've got to be honest with you. I feel I can take down them three gold belts, so, and I feel like I can do it by the year's end

Besides the fact that his comment lacks his usual confident certainty (I feel I can vs I will) he has also said previously that he's not vacating FW so even he knows trying to jump between 145 and 170 would be no picnic.

I have to give him credit though for going up in weight class to get that fast track title fight though. I've wished champions would do that for a long time to give us fans dem juicy super fights.

And since it would kill me to add more Conor threads into the forum, here's some words he had on Nate Diaz and Frankie recently. I love how salty the author of the article is. http://www.mmamania.com/2016/2/12/10982516/conor-mcgregor-calls-frankie-edgar-a-little-sheikh-servant-says-nate

A lot of people say RDA is on the juice because of the improvements he has made However if you look at the timing of those improvements it is simple to see it was his decision to go out to Evolve MMA and work with great striking coaches on his Muay Thai and that has made him a complete fighter. In fact after he had been at evolve a year he has only been beaten once and although I do not think RDA will ever beat Khabib (it was a mauling) I do think Tibau (who I thought RDA beat) and Stephens would struggle to get past the first or second round and Guida would be smashed into oblivion within 2 minutes

I don't see Conor going to welterweight. This was his comment that got all the fanboys all horned up for a three belt run.

I am an active champion, I will fight in many weight divisions. I like the sound of the 170-pound title, I've got to be honest with you. I feel I can take down them three gold belts, so, and I feel like I can do it by the year's end

Besides the fact that his comment lacks his usual confident certainty (I feel I can vs I will) he has also said previously that he's not vacating FW so even he knows trying to jump between 145 and 170 would be no picnic.

I have to give him credit though for going up in weight class to get that fast track title fight though. I've wished champions would do that for a long time to give us fans dem juicy super fights.

And since it would kill me to add more Conor threads into the forum, here's some words he had on Nate Diaz and Frankie recently. I love how salty the author of the article is. http://www.mmamania.com/2016/2/12/10982516/conor-mcgregor-calls-frankie-edgar-a-little-sheikh-servant-says-nate

a super fight doesn't really mean **** when you haven't defended one time. Look at how many UFC champs there have been that can't defend their belt multiple times. This has me about as excited as I would have been if Forrest moved up to fight Couture after beating rampage.

a super fight doesn't really mean **** when you haven't defended one time. Look at how many UFC champs there have been that can't defend their belt multiple times. This has me about as excited as I would have been if Forrest moved up to fight Couture after beating rampage.

I'm still pumped for this fight regardless. But I admittedly would have probably been excited for that hypothetical Forrest/Couture fight back then as well.

Although I get your point, I'll give Conor some credit for who he took the title from. 

He will fight Frankie in between RDA and his trip to welterweight. He wins the WW belt and then vacates the FW title because after Frankie there is nobody left for him to fight and he can still say he held three titles at once.

He will fight Frankie in between RDA and his trip to welterweight. He wins the WW belt and then vacates the FW title because after Frankie there is nobody left for him to fight and he can still say he held three titles at once.

I agree, it does make sense but I still think if Conor beats RDA then 170 title shot might be the $$ fight for both UFC and Conor.

Archived