Here is the Trump problem.

UFCCagerattler

Donald Trump is the leading candidate for the Republican presidential nomination and he is not a Republican or even close to being a Republican. He defends planned parenthood. He blames George Bush for 911. He calls the Iraq war a terrible mistake. He says we have destabilized the middle east.

Trump refuses to tell any of the standard lies that republicans all tell. 

You have to applaud his honesty and his willingness to stand his ground. 

But when you are part of a group the calls itself the Republican party, you can't very well have this guy as your leader. He is obviously an independent.

There is going to be some major league hardball played to keep this guy off the ticket. If he doesn't start tanking in the polls pretty soon you are going to start hearing about drafting someone at the convention. 

We need someone who breaks the norm.

I HATE to say this but Trump and Sanders are both good for politics. Breaking the norm and shaking things up a bit.

I'm sick of both sides with their cookie cutter candidates.

Don't be suprised if they find Sanders at the bottom of an ocean with cement shoes on with the Clintons past...

I HATE to say this but Trump and Sanders are both good for politics. Breaking the norm and shaking things up a bit.

Don't be suprised if they find Sanders at the bottom of an ocean with cement shoes on with the Clintons past...

i'm actually surprised he has lasted this long

Voters are finally waking up to the fact that voting for the same'old same'old will get you exactly that. The same'old same'old.

Trump is running primarily as ' Team Trump ' and the people who root for him know that. The entire Republican machine, both the party and the press, are doing their best to destroy and discredit him and by doing so they are adding fuel to his fire.

Fortunately for The Don the Republican's are to stupid to realise this, or to change their ways, so their continued efforts to demonise him does nothing except to further expose the political party machine for what it is.

Trump isn't the problem, Trump is the solution,  :lol:  :P

Don't forget that Trump advocated for socialized medicine in the past. He suddenly changed his position on that when he started running as a republican though.

Now his position on healthcare is that he is against single payer, even though he advocated it in the past, and he wants to replace Obamacare with something "great" without elaborating on anything else.

Trump softened my hatred for him a tiny bit when he finally decided to keep it real last night. Hilariously, that's what he was getting credit for from his idiotic supporters when he hasn't said an honest thing the entire election until last night.

Don't forget that Trump advocated for socialized medicine in the past. He suddenly changed his position on that when he started running as a republican though.

Now his position on healthcare is that he is against single payer, even though he advocated it in the past, and he wants to replace Obamacare with something "great" without elaborating on anything else.

Trump softened my hatred for him a tiny bit when he finally decided to keep it real last night. Hilariously, that's what he was getting credit for from his idiotic supporters when he hasn't said an honest thing the entire election until last night.

tumblr_m43fenS4rJ1rqfhi2o1_250.gif

dont worry about anything homie, everything is gonna be great and you are gonna start winning everything.

things are about to pick up, granted not sure what you are gonna win or what the great things are, be America is gonna be great again

dont worry about anything homie, everything is gonna be great and you are gonna start winning everything.

things are about to pick up, granted not sure what you are gonna win or what the great things are, be America is gonna be great again

I always laugh about making America great again or whatever slogans they use.

America was at its greatest when it left a war, was more interested in diplomacy, had a high union rate of workers with only one person carrying the workload while another was at home raising the children all the while having a high tax rate.

That is about as opposite of what Republicans want and push, yet they want to go back to the greatness while Ignoring things that helped make you great.

I 100% agree they're great for politics atm....

Leading the nation is totally different though. 

Donald Trump is the leading candidate for the Republican presidential nomination and he is not a Republican or even close to being a Republican. He defends planned parenthood. He blames George Bush for 911. He calls the Iraq war a terrible mistake. He says we have destabilized the middle east.

Trump refuses to tell any of the standard lies that republicans all tell. 

You have to applaud his honesty and his willingness to stand his ground. 

But when you are part of a group the calls itself the Republican party, you can't very well have this guy as your leader. He is obviously an independent.

There is going to be some major league hardball played to keep this guy off the ticket. If he doesn't start tanking in the polls pretty soon you are going to start hearing about drafting someone at the convention. 

I am not a fan of Trump for some of the racist states, but Bush was behind 9/11, the wars in the Middle East are a joke and are only about OIL, MONEY and POWER!

All the other candidates, both Dems and Repubs, agree, and openly state, that there is a real problem and something needs to be done about the 11 million illegals.Only one candidate gets compared to Hitler for his comments though.

The hypocrisy and level of stupid displayed by his detractors is astounding. Take a look at the actual figures for deporting and 'returning' illegals from some former Presidents and its easy to see that Trump's proposal is not so far fetched, nor evil, as the political machine and the MSM would have us believe. In fact it's merely on par with the numbers in previous administrations.

http://www.factcheck.org/2015/12/ted-cruz-on-deportations/.

http://blogs.reuters.com/data-dive/2015/02/25/tracking-obamas-deportation-numbers/.

As with the Iraq war. Everyone knows and agree's that it was a crock of ****, based on a pack of lies. Saddam was a nasty man? So what. The world is full of oppressive and evil dictators who are allowed to rule freely, what made Saddam so special?

No. Other politicians may pretend otherwise, that it was a just war, or they may make a play on words to thinly disguise an attack on the war as illegal, but Trump stands tall and openly tells it like it is.

Plain talk and simple truths without the government approved, politically correct, smear of bull***t.

Loud and proud baby, large and in charge...........

VOTE TRUMP!!! :D  

Only one candidate gets compared to Hitler for his comments though.

The hypocrisy and level of stupid displayed by his detractors is astounding. 

us presidential candidates and presidents are always compared to Hitler.

Trump supporters not understanding even the basic facts of political life?

Not astounding. 

Nazi_Obama-Bush1.jpeg

All the other candidates, both Dems and Repubs, agree, and openly state, that there is a real problem and something needs to be done about the 11 million illegals.Only one candidate gets compared to Hitler for his comments though.

The hypocrisy and level of stupid displayed by his detractors is astounding. Take a look at the actual figures for deporting and 'returning' illegals from some former Presidents and its easy to see that Trump's proposal is not so far fetched, nor evil, as the political machine and the MSM would have us believe. In fact it's merely on par with the numbers in previous administrations.

http://www.factcheck.org/2015/12/ted-cruz-on-deportations/.

http://blogs.reuters.com/data-dive/2015/02/25/tracking-obamas-deportation-numbers/.

As with the Iraq war. Everyone knows and agree's that it was a crock of ****, based on a pack of lies. Saddam was a nasty man? So what. The world is full of oppressive and evil dictators who are allowed to rule freely, what made Saddam so special?

No. Other politicians may pretend otherwise, that it was a just war, or they may make a play on words to thinly disguise an attack on the war as illegal, but Trump stands tall and openly tells it like it is.

Plain talk and simple truths without the government approved, politically correct, smear of bull***t.

The Hitler part came from saying he'd round up Muslims and put them in camps.

The racist part came from implying that all illegals are rapists.

4de7c201390e03ed2a362dd8b85ccfa9.jpg

Thats nice that you found one but it hardly constitutes a attack by the main stream media on a side by side comparison with Trump.

https://nortonsafe.search.ask.com/web?q=msm%20calls%20trump%20a%20nazi&o=APN11910&geo=en_US&prt=&ctype=&ver=&chn=&tpr=121.

https://nortonsafe.search.ask.com/web?q=msm%20calls%20Cruz%20a%20nazi&o=APN11910&geo=en_US&prt=&ctype=&ver=&chn=&tpr=121.

Trump even got the Hilary stamp of approval for being a Nazi.

http://www.wnd.com/2015/09/did-hillary-call-trump-a-nazi/. 

They are perpetuated by technology, for if video camera's didn't exist, he would be able to deny having said it.

You aren't mad at me, you are mad at science.

Lol, i ain't mad at either. I like Trumps message, more science should be employed to spread the word far and wide.

That people are blinded by the kool aid is their prerogative, you can't fix stupid and why would i try.  :)

Please tell me twenty can't be this stupid.

Many are compared to Hitler for bs reasons.

Trump was because he actually said **** Hitler did about the Jews. Its not perpetuated by anyone but the idiot who wants to round up Muslims and put them into camps. The only way he could have sounded worse was to say he would tattoo them ffs.

Lol, i ain't mad at either. I like Trumps message, more science should be employed to spread the word far and wide.

That people are blinded by the kool aid is their prerogative, you can't fix stupid and why would i try.  :)

You say that, but I haven't seen you discuss anything but Trump for the last year homie.

And it only took 13 years for "conseratives" to come to this conclusion on Iraq -- and required Donald J Trump to boot.

So the republicans leading edge is about a dozen or so years behind reality.  Sounds about right, if a bit optimistic. :)

Please tell me twenty can't be this stupid.

Many are compared to Hitler for bs reasons.

Trump was because he actually said **** Hitler did about the Jews. Its not perpetuated by anyone but the idiot who wants to round up Muslims and put them into camps. The only way he could have sounded worse was to say he would tattoo them ffs.

What Trump suggested was to put a stop to muslims entering the country until the present government could figure out what the hell was going on.

Rand Paul also put forth a bill to stop muslims from 32 countries known to harbour terrorists entering the USA.

But of course, somehow, Trump wants to open up the gas chambers,lol. 

And it only took 13 years for "conseratives" to come to this conclusion on Iraq -- and required Donald J Trump to boot.

So the republicans leading edge is about a dozen or so years behind reality.  Sounds about right, if a bit optimistic. :)

Don't know about the rest of them Lenny but Trump was against it from the get go, as was i, as was a lot of people.

Twenny - I was referring to the rest of them, not you nor Trump.

Yeah, sorry m8,. i shoulda just said.

Bang on the money! 

:D

I could discuss Xbox vs PS4, i could even discuss the merits of home made bread if i found either remotely interesting, but i don't, so i let those threads be. 

But, instead, you choose to preach about Trump while simultaneously claiming that you aren't trying to "change stupid."

I'm just calling a spade a spade m8. 

Archived