Anyone watching?

I loved last night's episode. While the show isn't as good as breaking bad, last night's episode was a step in the right direction. 

I loved the first season, and so far the first episode of season 2 did not disappoint. 

Tuco is back too, I'm pumped for his return this season.

This is cool:

Ken with the earpiece (the stock market guy) is the same guy that annoyed Walt in Breaking Bad, eventually leading to Walt blowing up his car at a gas station. And one of the officers that go to Daniels house (after Nacho robbed him) went to Walts house when skylar called them for him "breaking and entering".

I love Easter eggs.

Anyone watching?

I loved last night's episode. While the show isn't as good as breaking bad, last night's episode was a step in the right direction. 

I loved the first season, and so far the first episode of season 2 did not disappoint. 

Tuco is back too, I'm pumped for his return this season.

tuco got grilled yo.

2x2_Hank_kills_Tuco.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So, season 2 is over...

any comments?

I personally am getting tired of TV-Shows stalling during the season, then using a couple of good episodes at the end and then make tha audience wait for a year, this and GOT will probably be the last shows I watch without waiting for them to be over.

So, season 2 is over...

any comments?

I personally am getting tired of TV-Shows stalling during the season, then using a couple of good episodes at the end and then make tha audience wait for a year, this and GOT will probably be the last shows I watch without waiting for them to be over.

I binge watched the first 4 seasons of breaking bad and it made it seem more fast paced

After watching the whole series over the course of a year, I have to say, it moves about the same pace as Saul does.

I don't mind it but you probably would be better suited if you binged next season

IMO Mike is single handily making this series badass

I'm enjoying Jimmy's arch and everything but this show would probably sick without Mike

this show should be called Better not cross Mike and Jimmy should be an extra. The thing with Breaking Bad was it surprised you, it had legit shock factor with some scenes and the way they unwrapped an episode with a teaser of an item (the bear in the pool for example or the eye thing under the bed etc) was so original and just classy as **** from a production POV. BCS has none of that. That tape recorder was so painfully obvious. They should've killed Chuck there and then that would've been a solid spin. Dissapointed with this season overall. We all want to know if it's Mike that puts Hector in the chair and they ****ing know it

this show should be called Better not cross Mike and Jimmy should be an extra. The thing with Breaking Bad was it surprised you, it had legit shock factor with some scenes and the way they unwrapped an episode with a teaser of an item (the bear in the pool for example or the eye thing under the bed etc) was so original and just classy as **** from a production POV. BCS has none of that. That tape recorder was so painfully obvious. They should've killed Chuck there and then that would've been a solid spin. Dissapointed with this season overall. We all want to know if it's Mike that puts Hector in the chair and they **** know it

Its under the impression that Hector had a stroke

I was expecting Hector to have a stroke when he found out the money was gone

Its under the impression that Hector had a stroke

I was expecting Hector to have a stroke when he found out the money was gone

I was hoping Mike was gonna shoot Mexican guy who's name I forgot and the shock of being covered in the gore of his family member would set him off down stroke st. We still haven't covered why Gus hates Hector so much so I'm guessing we'll see Gus develop in season 3

I binge watched the first 4 seasons of breaking bad and it made it seem more fast paced

After watching the whole series over the course of a year, I have to say, it moves about the same pace as Saul does.

I don't mind it but you probably would be better suited if you binged next season

I also binged Breaking Bad, but did not like it that much, I like the series but for me, they stall the series too much.

Also agree with the Mike comments, he was my second favorite character in BB after Saul, but now he has surpased Jimmy at least, let's see what the next season bring because Saul is effing awesome.

I was hoping Mike was gonna shoot Mexican guy who's name I forgot and the shock of being covered in the gore of his family member would set him off down stroke st. We still haven't covered why Gus hates Hector so much so I'm guessing we'll see Gus develop in season 3

You mean they haven't covered why Gus hates Hector on Breaking Bad?

You mean they haven't covered why Gus hates Hector on Breaking Bad?

Nope.

I demand answers! They expect me to believe that he's still holding a grudge just because they murdered his best friend right in front of him?

Nope.

I demand answers! They expect me to believe that he's still holding a grudge just because they murdered his best friend right in front of him?

I was under the impression Gus was romo and that was his partner

Look at how he hung onto those 3 words for decades . "Look at me"

Archived