Rampage Back to Bellator After Lawsuit Settlement

Mcmax3000

It really surprises me that people care about Rampage still. The guy has been a shell of his former self for years now. Yet another guy at the end of his career who shows up solely for the pay cheque and then does as little as possible in his fights. Hate seeing former great fighters go that way.

MMAFighting is saying that the settlement saw him sign a new two fight contract with Bellator: http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/2/16/11021128/rampage-jackson-agrees-to-settlement-new-contract-with-bellator

Thanks McMax !!

hmmm realistically we could see him back in the UFC by end of year if not beginning of next. I'm more than ok with this..

He can work off any rust and come in stronk ..

I disagree. I think Fedor vs Rampage would be an epic throw down and I would not put it past Rampage to KO Fedor. 

The beauty of this fight is that Fedor would come out and fight Page anyway Page wanted. There would be 0 take down attempts. 0 jabs. 0 baby leg kicks. 

This is fight that was always dreamed of especially when Rampage destroyed Randleman. 

Yo did he SERIOUSLY duck Shogun after saying he OWED him a rematch!!??!?!?!?!?!

He was going to pull out the first time but Pride wouldn't let him. I wanted to see that rematch.

Rampage already changed that bums life

Rampage is looking for HUGE fights like Dada5000 or Kimbo superfight

Maybe a rematch with the Green Goblin

Archived