Sexual Assault Accusations Against BJ Penn

Yes_Daddy

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/2/16/11027458/ufc-bj-penn-mma-writer-sexual-assault-accusation-playboy-196-return-controversy-news

Finally get to see this bum where he belongs soon enough, behind bars.

Never understood why this fat lazy idiot ever had any fans in the first place.

Probably because he was the 155 and 170 champ who fought heavyweights while being a natural 145er.

Oh, and he knocked fools out.

Was gifted the belt at 170.

Could never beat edgar, diaz, gsp, rory or even jon fitch lol.

How much more of a piece of **** can somebody be??

gifted? By beating the champ? It's not like he won by a fluke. You're just salty that Weedcan could fight another 5 years and never be as good as BJ. He won't though. He'll probably quit and cry with daddy again after Luke molests his soul again.

What on earth does WeidGoat have to do with this thread?

Bj won the belt against a declining hughes then got knocked out by him in the rematch. Could never defend his belt at 170, probably had 30 lbs Over everyone in both divisions. Overall record of 16-10 LMFAO! !

Weidman dominated his first 13 fights including beating 3 hall of famers on the biggest win streak of their careers. Then lost a fight he was winning at 10% health because of a stupid spin kick he tried for the first time his life. He will knock luke out easily in the rematch. Could probably retire today and still make the HOF easily. Deal with it

Bj pens family paid for his HOF ticket.

How salty can wtg be? Says bj has no spot in hof, is this guy ever gonna get over the fact that luke rockgoat will forever keep weidmans soul, its the mens version of.holm/rousey x10 I bet weidman considered suicide while watching ronda talk about suicide as he he ate ice cream in a dark room...

Btw you should drink the piss, but thats none of my business

Was gifted the belt at 170.

Could never beat edgar, diaz, gsp, rory or even jon fitch lol.

How much more of a piece of **** can somebody be??

Gifted the belt at 170?

LOL you are a ****ing moron.  He smoked a dominant and long reigning champion who was in his prime at 30 years of age.  In cage weight difference was 20 pounds.

BJ clearly beat Edgar in the first fight by winning the first 3 rounds.  He beat the hell out of GSP the first time they fought and in the rematch St. Pierre cheated the entire fight.  Rory and Diaz are massive compared to Penn and the fight with Fitch was a draw when Fitch was at the top of the division.

You couldn't possibly be any dumber.  I like Weidman but I hope Rockhold smashes him even worse next time so you can piss off somewhere else.  You're literally too stupid to insult.

gifted? By beating the champ? It's not like he won by a fluke. You're just salty that Weedcan could fight another 5 years and never be as good as BJ. He won't though. He'll probably quit and cry with daddy again after Luke molests his soul again.

This guy is mentally handicapped.  He says BJ beat a declining Hughes... lol Hughes was 30 years old and after BJ left over contract dispute Hughes got the belt back and defended it for a few more years.  The one fight he lost to Hughes was supposed to be St. Pierre's rematch but GSP pulled out and BJ stepped in on 2 weeks notice and destroyed Hughes in the first 2 rounds before gassing and getting stuck in a crucifx in the 3rd.  The rubber match was one punch and 20 seconds long.

Penn is undefeated in the middleweight division.  Weidman can't say the same.

To be fair, BJ Penn wouldn't have ever beaten Luke Rockhold at MW either. He would get dominated worse than the Rory fight. And that Canadian was showboating on him.

Rory+MacDonald+Poorly+Ali+Shuffles+-+UFC

I don't know why who he beat or did not beat is even the question here.  The OP is about a completely bogus sexual assault.

Okay the dude that is making the accusations was NOT even there.  So we are just supposed to take the word of some **** that decided she wanted to give Baby Jay a BJ?

Penn has a woman that is fine as hell.  The timing of this idiot jumping on twitter to rant about this crap is also suspect.  Penn is set to return at UFC 197 and this just breaks out of nowhere.  Why not say something when it actually happened?

This is worse than Max Holloway waiting 2 years to provide us with an excuse as to why Conor McGregor completely destroyed him.  It took Max 2 years to come up with "I sprained my ankle and I did it in the first 20 seconds of the fight."

LOL horse ****!

Also the coke head accusations scream BS as well.  Yeah Penn is eating 7 hot dogs and ballooning up over the years while doing a bunch of cocaine.  He's been spotted getting out of the back of a limo with Joe Rogan and Eddie Bravo.  They were all high as hell on marijuana which of course is much more dangerous than cocaine.

Let's lock this pothead up for 25 to life over some disgruntled former employee's completely unfounded accusations.  He has no proof and he never will.

Maybe they can feed him that can who was supposed to fight CM Punk.

That's about the only win for BJ in the UFC. Phil Brooks would ruin his life.

You really think Nik Lentz can box with BJ Penn?

There's no way in hell he takes him down.  Lentz is the can they are feeding him.  No more top of the food chain fighters which is just about all he has fought during his entire career and much of it was up 1, 2, 3 or even 4 weight classes.

The disrespect for someone that chose not to cut weight and fight guys often 20 to 35 pounds heavier than him doesn't make sense.  Yeah he lost a lot of fights against bigger opponents but he has more than one robbery decision loss on his record.

When Nik Lentz jumps to open weight to fight a 225 pound Lyoto Machida and wrecks the striker on the feet to the point that Lyoto holds him down in the 3rd round get back to me.

The OP's hate for a legend is crazy!! BJ Penn is a legend and deserves his place in the UFC Hall of Fame. 2 weight UFC champion, probably the greatest lightweight to fight MMA, Consistently fighting the very best guys in his division and across other divisions, Solved the Machida puzzle before UFC knew there was a puzzle (even though he lost we all seen the fight) , beat the most dominant champion the Welterweight division had known until GSP came along, Gave GSP a hell of a fight in their first fight. First American to win gold in the World BJJ champs 

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/2/16/11027458/ufc-bj-penn-mma-writer-sexual-assault-accusation-playboy-196-return-controversy-news

Finally get to see this bum where he belongs soon enough, behind bars.

Never understood why this fat lazy idiot ever had any fans in the first place.

Agreed.

Not shocking news in the least.

Also the coke head accusations scream BS as well. Yeah Penn is eating 7 hot dogs and ballooning up over the years while doing a bunch of cocaine. He's been spotted getting out of the back of a limo with Joe Rogan and Eddie Bravo. They were all high as hell on marijuana which of course is much more dangerous than cocaine.

Let's lock this pothead up for 25 to life over some disgruntled former employee's completely unfounded accusations. He has no proof and he never will.

Lmfao, you've never met a fat cokehead??

Casual cole pls. You jumped off and on multiple trains. Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo, and many more. Recently on Conors and Wonderboys train. lel

Why is Anderson, Jose, Conor still my fav fighters? Seems like I've jumped off zero of my fav fighters because I'm loyal and you are faireweather.

I'm the most loyal fan on the forums, by far.

Archived