Apple vs Homeland Security

UFCCagerattler

The US government wants Apple to help them hack into the iPhone of the terrorist who shot up San Bernadino.

Apple refuses because it will open every phone of every owner to the government.

The government promises to only use the hack for this particular case. 

Apple does not believe them - and cannot show them how to hack this phone without showing them how to hack all phones.

So its a bit of a problem.

Personally I side with Apple on this one.

Any info they get off that phone is long past helping the people who got killed there. I can't see how it helps in future cases.  

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-apple-san-bernardino-security-20160217-story.html

There's a separation of powers in a democracy for this very reason. Personal opinions are nice but the government and Apple should just let the supreme court decide and abide by their decision. 

That said, here's my opinion. I'm digusted with the fact Apple went public with this discussion. The sole reason that they did is financial gain. "look customers, look at how we are protecting your rights". Free marketing but at a horrible price since now every would be terrorist or criminal knows they're safe at the moment using an iphone.

I'm not saying Apple should have given out the info immediately but at the very least they could have done is keep the discussion in the back room where it belongs in the interest of safety.

Why is apple fighting this.

The government legally owns the phone now, like it or not.

So they are not letting them in the back door, they would be helping the new owners into the phone.

All this bs about if they alter the is then everyone would have it. Nobody has thought that they could alter the is and only give that one phone the update. Then when in, change the password, revert the is and there is nothing the government has after that nor any other hacker.

The US government wants Apple to help them hack into the iPhone of the terrorist who shot up San Bernadino.

Apple refuses because it will open every phone of every owner to the government.

The government promises to only use the hack for this particular case. 

Apple does not believe them - and cannot show them how to hack this phone without showing them how to hack all phones.

So its a bit of a problem.

Personally I side with Apple on this one.

Any info they get off that phone is long past helping the people who got killed there. I can't see how it helps in future cases.  

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-apple-san-bernardino-security-20160217-story.html

While I think apple is right as well, I don't agree that it has no help in future cases. Finding out who he's been talking to overseas and who else may have helped them in any way could potentially help.

No matter what, freedom is more important than security.  The more we believe we should be protected by the government, the weaker the American people will become.  We are suppose to be a free nation because WE are suppose to be responsible for our own lives, for our own selves.  Taking full responsibility for our own selves is the only way we can grow up to be adults, and as long as we continue to believe the government should take care of us we will continue to be children until the day we die.  If you really want to prevent a massacre from happening, don't waste your time demanding for the killer's access to his phone.  Arm yourself, be strong, and be PREPARED to fight evil.  It's better to do that instead of further empowering the government and continuing to let your guard down and foolishly embracing the illusion of security.  Call me irrational all you want, but I will choose freedom over security.

No matter what, freedom is more important than security. The more we believe we should be protected by the government, the weaker the American people will become. We are suppose to be a free nation because WE are suppose to be responsible for our own lives, for our own selves. Taking full responsibility for our own selves is the only way we can grow up to be adults, and as long as we continue to believe the government should take care of us we will continue to be children until the day we die. If you really want to prevent a massacre from happening, don't waste your time demanding for the killer's access to his phone. Arm yourself, be strong, and be PREPARED to fight evil. It's better to do that instead of further empowering the government and continuing to let your guard down and foolishly embracing the illusion of security. Call me irrational all you want, but I will choose freedom over security.

Yes everyone, be prepared like Brucelee here. He has a keyboard and knows how to use it.

As for freedom of opening a phone. Maybe the owners of said phone should have the option to unlock it without losing the data without whack jobs like Brucelee here crying about freedoms he never lost.

You can act like a child all you want, Mozzez, but I stand by the truth.  Forcing Apple to give the government access to a phone is not right.  If we allow the government access to our phones, then our freedom will be in greater danger than ever.  Government-intervention will NOT help protect our lives from terrorists.  Our country is already under the rule of the federal government, and because of that our people are getting killed easily by terrorists and criminals.  Instead of demanding the government to be more powerful and making the people even weaker, we need to encourage the American people to become STRONGER and MORE PREPARED for any kind of attack from terrorists and criminals.  Beefing up government-intervention is not the answer.

​And YES, we are losing our freedom, you ignoramus.  Our rights are constantly under attack by the government for many years now, and our nation is suffering because of it.  Next time you want to disagree with me, do it like a man.  You're not a baby anymore.  Man up or shut up.

You can act like a child all you want, Mozzez, but I stand by the truth. Forcing Apple to give the government access to a phone is not right. If we allow the government access to our phones, then our freedom will be in greater danger than ever. Government-intervention will NOT help protect our lives from terrorists. Our country is already under the rule of the federal government, and because of that our people are getting killed easily by terrorists and criminals. Instead of demanding the government to be more powerful and making the people even weaker, we need to encourage the American people to become STRONGER and MORE PREPARED for any kind of attack from terrorists and criminals. Beefing up government-intervention is not the answer.

​And YES, we are losing our freedom, you ignoramus. Our rights are constantly under attack by the government for many years now, and our nation is suffering because of it. Next time you want to disagree with me, do it like a man. You're not a baby anymore. Man up or shut up.

But what if the iPhone 7 has a built in 9mm semi auto built in??

Good for apple even though i despise them. I don't like the can of worms that opens and it's only a matter of time before that power would absolutely be abused. 

As for so called freedom and privacy rights we never had them to begin with so why complain about something you can't change and you never truly had to begin with. 

I don't like it and i definitely don't like the possibilities for abuse it opens up but when it actually starts effecting my life then i'll give a chit.....oh but then it'll be too late....

Whatever. I don't really give a **** anymore about things i'm not able or willing to change myself so i just roll on and take care of mine. 

Our rights trump over your deaths. OUR FREEDOM TRUMPS OVER YOUR FEARS.

OK, personal freedom, do it yourself, no need for government to do it for you?

Let's talk your privacy and personal freedom. You are on the internet. There is some snot nosed 13 year old kid, like yourself, who has more information on you than the government does. Hell Mark Zuckerburg has more information than the US, Russian, and China's governments.

No need for government to protect you and you're safe without them. Don't see your **** over the water fighting for your country after 9/11. I do know someone like 12er, who has actually touched a gun before was, maybe you should try it.

What's your plan when China hacks the electrical grid. You are gonna stop them right? Oh wait, you are against government who built you roads, schools, and that same electrical grid.

Government doesn't protect you? Yup, they have never stopped a terrorist or killed the bastards before killing more people, that's all on private citizens like you, who again, have never owned a gun. Your keyboard warrior skills have defiantly kept those terrorists at bay. They sure are scared of your mental prowess as an mma forum troll...

OK, personal freedom, do it yourself, no need for government to do it for you?

Let's talk your privacy and personal freedom. You are on the internet. There is some snot nosed 13 year old kid, like yourself, who has more information on you than the government does. Hell Mark Zuckerburg has more information than the US, Russian, and China's governments.

No need for government to protect you and you're safe without them. Don't see your **** over the water fighting for your country after 9/11. I do know someone like 12er, who has actually touched a gun before was, maybe you should try it.

What's your plan when China hacks the electrical grid. You are gonna stop them right? Oh wait, you are against government who built you roads, schools, and that same electrical grid.

Government doesn't protect you? Yup, they have never stopped a terrorist or killed the bastards before killing more people, that's all on private citizens like you, who again, have never owned a gun. Your keyboard warrior skills have defiantly kept those terrorists at bay. They sure are scared of your mental prowess as an mma forum troll...

It's a VERY rare breed that completely does everything for themselves. 

It's your choice to drink the cool-aid or not. 

It's a VERY rare breed that completely does everything for themselves.

It's your choice to drink the cool-aid or not.

Government has its lace, sometimes they overreach, sometimes they don't do ****. In the end its about balance that no politician wants to have because they don't become millionaires that way.

Bill Gates was on Charlie Rose tonight pontificating about Apple being asked for the same thing as a bank being asked for someone's bank records.

Happens all the time.

But it isn;t quite the same is it?

It's more like the bank being asked for everybody's banking records.

And that is sort of the whole debate. 

Nice of Bill to not bother addressing it. 

Bill Gates was on Charlie Rose tonight pontificating about Apple being asked for the same thing as a bank being asked for someone's bank records.

Happens all the time.

But it isn;t quite the same is it?

It's more like the bank being asked for everybody's banking records.

And that is sort of the whole debate.

Nice of Bill to not bother addressing it.

Back the evidence up where they are asking for access for everyone's data. You are adding your opinion as fact when it is nothing but your speculation.

It comes down to someone owning the phone and asking for use to get Into it. Or like your stupid analogy, you go to the bank and ask for your Money and the bank says no, tough ****.

Back the evidence up where they are asking for access for everyone's data. You are adding your opinion as fact when it is nothing but your speculation.

It comes down to someone owning the phone and asking for use to get Into it. Or like your stupid analogy, you go to the bank and ask for your Money and the bank says no, tough ****.

It isn't my opinion.it is Apples opinion.

Explain how our government built our roads, hospitals, and all the necessities we have, Mozzez.  Let me explain it to you: the government stole our hard-earned money through heavy taxes and made us believe that they're the only ones who can provide us what we need.  We can build our own roads, our own hospitals, and all other necessities WITHOUT the government.  Don't give the government any credit it does not deserve.  In truth, the government provides NOTHING for us.  The government accomplishes NOTHING without our own money.  The government contributes NOTHING on their own.  If your precious government is so damn powerful, then let's see how powerful they are if they stop stealing our money, printing their own money, and/or borrowing money from other nations.  Give them a few years and then let's how well your government-masters do WITHOUT stealing what's rightfully ours.

Face the truth: the government is not the foundation of America.  The government is not the source of anything.  The individual is the true foundation of America.  GOD is the true source of everything.  The primary job of the government is to protect our unalienable rights, to ENFORCE our freedom and see to it that we have the breathing space we need to grow stronger.  Kowtowing to the government made you WEAK AND STUPID.

Are you even American?  I highly doubt that.  You're more like a damn Nazi or a Soviet.

Explain how our government built our roads, hospitals, and all the necessities we have, Mozzez.  Let me explain it to you: the government stole our hard-earned money through heavy taxes and made us believe that they're the only ones who can provide us what we need.  We can build our own roads, our own hospitals, and all other necessities WITHOUT the government.  Don't give the government any credit it does not deserve.  In truth, the government provides NOTHING for us.  The government accomplishes NOTHING without our own money.  The government contributes NOTHING on their own.  If your precious government is so damn powerful, then let's see how powerful they are if they stop stealing our money, printing their own money, and/or borrowing money from other nations.  Give them a few years and then let's how well your government-masters do WITHOUT stealing what's rightfully ours.

Face the truth: the government is not the foundation of America.  The government is not the source of anything.  The individual is the true foundation of America.  GOD is the true source of everything.  The primary job of the government is to protect our unalienable rights, to ENFORCE our freedom and see to it that we have the breathing space we need to grow stronger.  Kowtowing to the government made you WEAK AND STUPID.

Are you even American?  I highly doubt that.  You're more like a damn Nazi or a Soviet.

How many roads have you built dumb dumb?

The Government is you. You vote for them and live by the standard.

It is like this. The people came together who had the land, came to an agreement and said to use this land we will tax you. Then you have the option to pay it or not. You are still there whining about it, so it really is like this.If you are so unhappy about everything the Government does. Leave. Go build your utopia. I hear China is building some nice Islands, maybe take a tip from them and use your vast country building skills to get it done.

He is something YOU cannot do.

Build the roads you are using.

Build the special short bus school you attended

Build the water treatment plant to give you water

Build the power grid you use

Build the internet you run on.

Build and pay for the Armed Services that ACTUALLY gives you freedom (Your whining doesn't count)

The list can go on and on, but it takes a group of people, and when it comes to the land you are on, its a take it or leave it type of deal. YOU stay under the Government and may see small changes, but realistically nothing drastic, or you get off your **** and find utopia and your magical unicorns that can **** skittles from its **** to make you happy.

You are one of those little ****es who is against Government listening in the US, but fine with it outside the borders. Hypocrite much?

How many roads have you built dumb dumb?

The Government is you. You vote for them and live by the standard.

It is like this. The people came together who had the land, came to an agreement and said to use this land we will tax you. Then you have the option to pay it or not. You are still there whining about it, so it really is like this.If you are so unhappy about everything the Government does. Leave. Go build your utopia. I hear China is building some nice Islands, maybe take a tip from them and use your vast country building skills to get it done.

He is something YOU cannot do.

Build the roads you are using.

Build the special short bus school you attended

Build the water treatment plant to give you water

Build the power grid you use

Build the internet you run on.

Build and pay for the Armed Services that ACTUALLY gives you freedom (Your whining doesn't count)

The list can go on and on, but it takes a group of people, and when it comes to the land you are on, its a take it or leave it type of deal. YOU stay under the Government and may see small changes, but realistically nothing drastic, or you get off your **** and find utopia and your magical unicorns that can **** skittles from its **** to make you happy.

You are one of those little ****es who is against Government listening in the US, but fine with it outside the borders. Hypocrite much?

This, coming from the loser who actually believes the government is above the people.  We vote for government-officials to REPRESENT us, not provide for us or rule over us.  Your government is all about CONTROL, not freedom.  You will never have what it takes to be an American, government-loyalist.  Our Armed Forces do not give us freedom.  GOD DOES.  Your government is not the source of our rights.  GOD IS.  Your government cannot contribute anything or produce anything on their own.  WE THE PEOPLE CAN.  Your government cannot make any money.  WE THE PEOPLE CAN MAKE A HELLUVA LOT OF MONEY!!  Sit down and shut up, Nazi.

This, coming from the loser who actually believes the government is above the people.  We vote for government-officials to REPRESENT us, not provide for us or rule over us.  Your government is all about CONTROL, not freedom.  You will never have what it takes to be an American, government-loyalist.  Our Armed Forces do not give us freedom.  GOD DOES.  Your government is not the source of our rights.  GOD IS.  Your government cannot contribute anything or produce anything on their own.  WE THE PEOPLE CAN.  Your government cannot make any money.  WE THE PEOPLE CAN MAKE A HELLUVA LOT OF MONEY!!  Sit down and shut up, Nazi.

I think his list was quite fair.  There's a few other social services we can benefit from as well.  Even I can see that with my political point of view.  The problem is that a lot of people think that if one social service is good then socializing everything must be better.  Those people are dangerous.

I agree that we vote for officials to represent us.  We have the constitution set up to protect us from those officials.  The government shouldn't control us.  Our Armed Forces has allowed us to have freedom, though today it goes so far beyond that responsibility that it's hard to see anymore.

I'm not sure what you mean by God giving freedom.  From my understanding, he gave people the freedom to do whatever they want until they die and then they will be judged based on their choices.  That's a different sort of freedom, isn't it?  Hey, I'm rather ignorant when it comes to God so maybe you can clarify.

When I said that God gave us freedom, I mean that God is our source.  We were all born to be free, and we are the ones who must take full responsibility to protect it.  Mozzez seems childish because he places so much faith in the government, which is incapable of doing anything without taxing us heavily, printing money, or begging money from other countries.  These days, the government fools us into thinking that politicians are the source of our rights and the things we need, which is a lie.  Yes, they do give us our needs, but they are clearly not our source of our freedom or our basic needs.  I don't feel that the military has protected our freedom, knowing that our own government has violated our unalienable rights numerous times yet they do nothing about it.  And what do mean when you said the military has 'allowed' us to have freedom?  You make it sound as if we need the military's permission to be free.  I hope that's not what you meant to say.

​Freedom is not simply feeling free to do whatever they want, which sounds childish.  True freedom is when you are free to become whatever you want and to be the best at whatever you're good at.  You are free grow, to evolve, to be yourself without consequences.  No one should ever control you for control is nothing more than an illusion.  True freedom is all about taking full responsibility for your own life, for freedom is the only way we can grow up to be real adults.  Our government is all about control, and no thanks to their overcontrolling ways America is dying.  The government is taking away our freedom, and no thanks to that people have become more like children that want to be taken care of from cradle to grave.  What better way to control people than to give them so much to fear, divide them, and then provide them the comfort zone?  Nobody understands how incredibly detrimental government-intervention is for our lives.

As for believing that freedom is to do whatever they want, that'd be anarchy.  Anarchy is just as damaging as total government.  To feel they can do whatever they want is to violate the freedoms of other people, and we clearly don't want that to happen.  I'm clearly not into that kind of freedom where people feel that the individual is sovereign.  I don't believe in that at all.  I firmly believe that GOD is our sovereign, not the government or the individual.  And we can still be individuals under the reign of our Judeo/Christian God.

The real problem is that we give the government too much credit for the things they can't do by themselves.  We foolishly believe that the government is the source of our rights and our basic needs, and we need to give up on that lie.  Our rights are in danger yet again now that they're ramming at the gates of Apple, demanding private information of a terrorist who betrayed us.  No matter what they say, I'll always side with freedom and NOT government-intervention.  Believe it or not, the government is not responsible for our lives.  WE should be responsible for our lives.  That is what being free is all about: taking full responsibility for oneself!  Instead of focusing on further empowering the government, which will bring us closer to becoming slaves, we need to work on empowering ourselves.  We tried to hold the hand of the government and have them baby us until the day we die, and no thanks to that path we'll be nothing but weaklings and cowards that will cry for the government's help.  It's time for America to grow up.

When I said that God gave us freedom, I mean that God is our source. We were all born to be free, and we are the ones who must take full responsibility to protect it. Mozzez seems childish because he places so much faith in the government, which is incapable of doing anything without taxing us heavily, printing money, or begging money from other countries. These days, the government fools us into thinking that politicians are the source of our rights and the things we need, which is a lie. Yes, they do give us our needs, but they are clearly not our source of our freedom or our basic needs. I don't feel that the military has protected our freedom, knowing that our own government has violated our unalienable rights numerous times yet they do nothing about it. And what do mean when you said the military has 'allowed' us to have freedom? You make it sound as if we need the military's permission to be free. I hope that's not what you meant to say.

​Freedom is not simply feeling free to do whatever they want, which sounds childish. True freedom is when you are free to become whatever you want and to be the best at whatever you're good at. You are free grow, to evolve, to be yourself without consequences. No one should ever control you for control is nothing more than an illusion. True freedom is all about taking full responsibility for your own life, for freedom is the only way we can grow up to be real adults. Our government is all about control, and no thanks to their overcontrolling ways America is dying. The government is taking away our freedom, and no thanks to that people have become more like children that want to be taken care of from cradle to grave. What better way to control people than to give them so much to fear, divide them, and then provide them the comfort zone? Nobody understands how incredibly detrimental government-intervention is for our lives.

As for believing that freedom is to do whatever they want, that'd be anarchy. Anarchy is just as damaging as total government. To feel they can do whatever they want is to violate the freedoms of other people, and we clearly don't want that to happen. I'm clearly not into that kind of freedom where people feel that the individual is sovereign. I don't believe in that at all. I firmly believe that GOD is our sovereign, not the government or the individual. And we can still be individuals under the reign of our Judeo/Christian God.

The real problem is that we give the government too much credit for the things they can't do by themselves. We foolishly believe that the government is the source of our rights and our basic needs, and we need to give up on that lie. Our rights are in danger yet again now that they're ramming at the gates of Apple, demanding private information of a terrorist who betrayed us. No matter what they say, I'll always side with freedom and NOT government-intervention. Believe it or not, the government is not responsible for our lives. WE should be responsible for our lives. That is what being free is all about: taking full responsibility for oneself! Instead of focusing on further empowering the government, which will bring us closer to becoming slaves, we need to work on empowering ourselves. We tried to hold the hand of the government and have them baby us until the day we die, and no thanks to that path we'll be nothing but weaklings and cowards that will cry for the government's help. It's time for America to grow up.

If the government is not the source of your rights, then who is?

Also, do you believe the American Government should spy on people like Osama BIM Laden? Russia? China?

And what do mean when you said the military has 'allowed' us to have freedom?  You make it sound as if we need the military's permission to be free.  I hope that's not what you meant to say.

Freedom comes from multiple sources.  Our natural rights would be ideological freedoms that governments should try to protect.  Our legal rights are those granted to us by those in power.  Hopefully the two line up and match.  You can claim you have freedoms and rights all day long, but if those in power don't agree then you are screwed.

Per the military, I meant that it can protect our freedom and without it we might not have as much freedom as we currently do.  I also made other comments about the military probably doing way too much that it shouldn't be doing.  So no, the military shouldn't give us freedom, but it should protect us from our freedoms being taken away.

As for believing that freedom is to do whatever they want, that'd be anarchy.  Anarchy is just as damaging as total government.  To feel they can do whatever they want is to violate the freedoms of other people, and we clearly don't want that to happen.  

Anarchy can be beautiful, but it's too ideological to work.  Pacifism can also be beautiful and it falls in anarchy territory.  Anarchy isn't "doing whatever you want".  Ideally, anarchists should support each other's natural rights.  How realistic is that?  Not so realistic.  It's not going to work, so we need government to put controls in place.  Libertarians often don't call themselves anarchists because they realize that some government is good.  Too much government is bad.  No government is unrealistic.  You bring up God...  well maybe God would be the one who keeps everyone in check or maybe it would be a government..

Just an FYI, I'm not trying to be difficult.  I'm trying to give you adequate consideration in a 2 way conversation.  I parallel some of your opinions and do agree that we depend too much on the government and that ends up with us losing certain freedoms.

Freedom comes from multiple sources.  Our natural rights would be ideological freedoms that governments should try to protect.  Our legal rights are those granted to us by those in power.  Hopefully the two line up and match.  You can claim you have freedoms and rights all day long, but if those in power don't agree then you are screwed.

Per the military, I meant that it can protect our freedom and without it we might not have as much freedom as we currently do.  I also made other comments about the military probably doing way too much that it shouldn't be doing.  So no, the military shouldn't give us freedom, but it should protect us from our freedoms being taken away.

Anarchy can be beautiful, but it's too ideological to work.  Pacifism can also be beautiful and it falls in anarchy territory.  Anarchy isn't "doing whatever you want".  Ideally, anarchists should support each other's natural rights.  How realistic is that?  Not so realistic.  It's not going to work, so we need government to put controls in place.  Libertarians often don't call themselves anarchists because they realize that some government is good.  Too much government is bad.  No government is unrealistic.  You bring up God...  well maybe God would be the one who keeps everyone in check or maybe it would be a government..

Just an FYI, I'm not trying to be difficult.  I'm trying to give you adequate consideration in a 2 way conversation.  I parallel some of your opinions and do agree that we depend too much on the government and that ends up with us losing certain freedoms.

Anarchy is not beautiful at all.  When people declare to have no government and no laws of whatsoever, people will stupidly impose their will upon one another, forcing other people to live by their own set of 'rules'.  Throughout our stories through books, television, and film, anarchists have been correctly portrayed by scums of the earth who bring nothing but chaos and despair to innocent people.  As I stated earlier, anarchy is just as vile as total government, for they both believe in "tyranny".  Who wanted anarchy?  The very people who started it in the first place.  Anarchy would eventually fade away and move towards total government ruled by the so-called anarchists who started the whole mess.

Yes, we do need a government, but our government is suppose to have LIMITED power.  They do have a duty to give us basic needs through our money, but unfortunately such power gets into the government-officials' heads, making them greedy and craving for more power.  Just keep in mind that it's not the government's job to provide or protect us.  That is the sole responsibility of the individual.  And it's not really the government that keeps us in line.  We are kept in line by God and our U.S. Constitution, and it's the government's duty to uphold our Constitution.  That to me is far more beautiful than anarchy or total government.  Being an American Constitutional Republic is not only the best choice but the only realistic one.

This is not about "keeping people in check."  That to me promotes paranoia.  This is about taking full responsibility for oneself, being free from fear and moving forward as free-thinking individuals.  We do need to God for guidance, for strength, for wisdom, and everything else, not the government.  We looked to the flesh, and now our nation is in grave danger because of that.  Our rights are being destroyed by the government, we're over 19 trillion dollars in debt, our economy is in trouble, and now some of our countrymen want to renounce their citizenship and move to other countries.  Government-dependency is a nation-killer, and we need to disempower the government and re-empower ourselves.  We must also acknowledge that GOD is our true source and look to Him for answers.  People are foolish to actually believe that God is just a fairytale, but God is very VERY real.  Stop letting fear run your lives.  If you believe that the government or anything else from the physical is the source of our rights, then all you're doing is inadvertently making yourself a SLAVE.

Another thing: it's not solely the government's duty to protect our rights.  It's not solely the military's duty or even the police's duty to protect our rights.  That responsibility is ours as well.  ALL Americans have the duty to protect our God-given rights instead of just sitting on our hands and waiting for the government to protect them.  We must hold ourselves accountable for allowing the government to make our rights fade away.  It is the only way to change ourselves and set things right.

Don't worry about whether or not you're being "difficult."  Unlike the rest of the so-called people around here, you're being an actual adult about this.  Other people would just get into my face and disrespect me just because they don't agree with what I have to say.  They don't feel comfortable about me rustling their "comfort zone" provided by their government.  Adults are very rare to speak to these days.

​We're not just going to lose certain freedoms.  We'll lose ALL our freedoms if we continue on the course we're on right now.  We cannot afford to "go with the flow" and become as weak and mediocre as the rest of the world.  We need to be a powerful nation once again, and in order to do that we must free the individual from the shackles of the government and acknowledge God as the sovereign once more.  Neither anarchy or total government will ever work.

Apple deserves mad respect for standing up for our rights!  FREEDOM COMES FIRST!

Archived