Good news for boozers

Andy_Anderson

http://nypost.com/2016/02/18/drinking-more-coffee-may-reverse-liver-damage-from-booze/

Drinking more coffee might help reduce the kind of liver damage that’s associated with overindulging in food and alcohol, a review of existing studies suggests.

Researchers analyzed data from nine previously published studies with a total of more than 430,000 participants and found that drinking two additional cups of coffee a day was linked to a 44 percent lower risk of developing liver cirrhosis.

do you actually drink coffee or Starbucks because it makes  a difference.
Drinking Starbucks will not help at all, because of the sugar hit....their is like something along the lines of 22 spoonfuls of sugar in Starbucks drinks

How do you guys take your Coffee, it's usually one sugar and milk for me.

do you actually drink coffee or Starbucks because it makes a difference.

Drinking Starbucks will not help at all, because of the sugar hit....their is like something along the lines of 22 spoonfuls of sugar in Starbucks drinks

Same. Usually I'll use maybe 2 sugars for the first and one for the rest

do you actually drink coffee or Starbucks because it makes  a difference.

Black no sugar. I like the bitterness of coffee.

I'm not an old lady that needs to drink coffee to stay awake doh

LOL

**** off troll !!!

We have had this discussion before ad nauseam ... And I swear I will come down and blood and piss test you on these fake claims !!!

Nobody, and The Chad means nobody can live without coffee into their adulthood without wanting to kill every stupid ignorant prick who walks through their door..

:angry:

LOL

**** off troll !!!

We have had this discussion before ad nauseam ... And I swear I will come down and blood and piss test you on these fake claims !!!

Nobody, and The Chad means nobody can live without coffee into their adulthood without wanting to kill every stupid ignorant prick who walks through their door..

Got to say that i cut out the smokes recently, still green(at home) but no more tobacco. If you actually grind, work hard or have demanding hours and don't need coffee after working a night shift straight into morning shift. Then you don't do any of those things.

Got to say that i cut out the smokes recently, still green(at home) but no more tobacco. If you actually grind, work hard or have demanding hours and don't need coffee after working a night shift straight into morning shift. Then you don't do any of those things.

Didn't like my post, which is a sign of bitterness and jealousy that would have been countered with caffeine/coffee in your system....

Therefor ...lol **** off troll !!!

LOL

**** off troll !!!

lol, yes we did. I'm kind of a cranky prick but I'm OK with it.

I used to drink a ton of soda but I quit doing that years ago.

I work nights and often take a double hit of espresso towards the end of my shift if i'm feeling run down.

Does the job. In a matter of minutes I'm feeling brand new.

That's different. I used to work nights and revolving shifts and it can suck some nights. I haven't done that in over 10 years now. Straight days is the way to go.

You know what?!?!!? I'll tell you what !!! !

Added to Commie list and kept on watch list for 6-8 months....

Also I've seen you drink Red Bull on OOVOO you lying sum un a **** !!!!!

LoL only if it was mixed with Jager

I don't drink energy drinks either, actually the only soda I drink is mixed with alcohol

Archived