Will Khabib ever get to finish Nate's career?

cashfl0w

I was thinking about that this morning. I was reminiscing about when the Dagestani connection sent those wanna-be tough guys running for the exits at WSOF 22. It was glorious.

If you'd like some play-by-play, allow me..

IMG_20150801_214622975_zpsnndfogpe.jpg

^^Here's Nate. In the building to support his loser friend, Jake Shields, who got his arm ripped off. Notice his distance from the wall and the chairs in front of him. 

IMG_20150801_214729914_zpshellwui9.jpg

^^Khabib thinks you're soft. Change your expression or he'll change it for you.

IMG_20150801_214733491_zpsk4jwj4mh.jpg

^^Have a look at the first photo and notice who is running here. Nate got on his bicycle. Khabib is moving chairs to catch him. LOL

IMG_20150801_214744334_zpsxxihf9vu.jpg

^^My favorite part of this photo is Nate's friend, who is literally getting smeared by Khabib. More backpedaling from the smack talker. Claims to be tough, but definitely tucked tail and ran.

IMG_20150801_214746787_zpssechli1r.jpg

^^Heh.. now he's tough??

IMG_20150801_214415356_zps0qlgildx.jpg

"You good, Khabib?" - Me
"I'm great!" - Khabib

What do you think? Will Nate continue to duck the Dagestani Connection?

I understand his fear. He can't wrestle his way out of a paper bag, and clearly isn't even prepared to throw hands with Khabib. He presents no issues for the Dagestani Cowboy. Easiest win of his life.

Better question.. will he ever actually fight again

Of course he will. He has a meaningful fight scheduled right now.

I don't know if you've been paying attention lately, but look at a guy like Stipe Miocic. He was scheduled to fight Rothwell, but the more useful fight for the organization was Arlovski. So they moved him, and faked the injury. Khabib Nurmagomedov defeated the champion of the weight class in his last fight. He doesn't need to take fights with cans.

How dare you post those pics to me

I would LOVE to see kebab strike with Trujillo

That fella would be ASLEEP within 30 seconds

Like everyone watching hugbibs fights.

What's even more boring is the can cannot make it out of a gym without being injured for two years with his glass body. Now he just bores the nurses at a hospital.

Of course he will. He has a meaningful fight scheduled right now.

I don't know if you've been paying attention lately, but look at a guy like Stipe Miocic. He was scheduled to fight Rothwell, but the more useful fight for the organization was Arlovski. So they moved him, and faked the injury. Khabib Nurmagomedov defeated the champion of the weight class in his last fight. He doesn't need to take fights with cans.

Interesting way to look at things... I like it!

Especially not when Nate gets on the bike and runs away.

Do you really think Nate would run from a striking exchange if that idiot could make it to the cage?

Nate would box his head clean off and taking him down is a recipe for getting strangled. 

Nate isn't a champ but he beats that idiot everywhere.  You'll see soon enough... they can't avoid that match forever.

Lol. Khabib beats EVERYONE at LW.

Whether it be this year or 3000 years from now when he is healthy, he will still be undefeated and become the champion.

Being undefeated doesn't mean **** when you don't fight.

I'm undefeated as well. 

Abel Trujillo is a lot tougher than you, and he got more air than Richard Branson in his fight against Khabib. lol

Hugbib set a record for most takedowns ever in a 15-minute fight. That's not something to be proud of; he's not even good at keeping people down. 

That Dagescrandy is good at carpet burn takedowns and literally nothing else.

Khabib-Nurmagomedov-blue-shorts-lifts-Ab

169490231-khabib-nurmagomedov-slams-abel

This isn't GSP on his knees trying to drag a guy down. Or Johny Hendricks with his head in a groin going for a double leg.

There's no carpet involved, son.

There's also no fighting involved. He's more suited for mud wrassling in Montreal than he is for fighting in the squared circle.

I hope his knees explode again. We don't need another blanket stinking up the cards.

There's also no fighting involved. He's more suited for mud wrassling in Montreal than he is for fighting in the squared circle.

I hope his knees explode again. We don't need another blanket stinking up the cards.

Thankfully, his knees only "explode" when he's lined up to fight irrelevant cans.

You can bet he'll be at this fight against Ferguson. He's going to put his foot in that can's ****.

Thankfully, his knees only "explode" when he's lined up to fight irrelevant cans.

You can bet he'll be at this fight against Ferguson. He's going to put his foot in that can's ****.

Hugbib will either break his record for takedowns or tap to strikes. He'll land a takedown in the first minute and then immediately let Ferguson up after eating a few hellbows from guard. He'll then realize he can't stand with this dude and go for another takedown. He'll start eating hellbows again and because he has no ground game he won't know what to do so he'll let him back up.

Hopefully Tony gets a body triangle while Hugbib is in guard and knocks him clean out with elbows. That would be the greatest fight in UFC history.

Hugbib will either break his record for takedowns or tap to strikes. He'll land a takedown in the first minute and then immediately let Ferguson up after eating a few hellbows from guard. He'll then realize he can't stand with this dude and go for another takedown. He'll start eating hellbows again and because he has no ground game he won't know what to do so he'll let him back up.

Hopefully Tony gets a body triangle while Hugbib is in guard and knocks him clean out with elbows. That would be the greatest fight in UFC history.

Tony Ferguson's last TKO stoppage was Katsunori Kikuno in 2014. He's only in the UFC because they feel bad doing Asian events with zero Asians.

Prior to Kikuno, Ferguson's last TKO stoppage was in 2011. You can bet your soul that he ain't stopping Khabib any time soon.

You know what. I'll tell you what. Yall are still posting in a rustle thread that only exists in response to OP getting butthurt about an unrelated WarWest "lol"

It's not a Comber McGrabber thread, so it's a unicorn on this forum recently.

Besides, I never pass up a chance to talk about how only romos like this Dagascrandy. 

Archived