Why are the UFC guys so damn rustled about Bellator?

cashfl0w

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/2/20/11075930/bellator-149-in-tweets-pros-react-kimbo-slice-dada-5000-royce-gracie-ken-shamrock-mma-news

^^Look at some of those tweets. Rumble Johnson has some sand in his vaj because these geezers are making more than he is. Talking smack when he got outstruck by Daniel Cormier. Here's some reminders of that.

2905EEA500000578-3094785-Daniel_Cormier_474575872-daniel-cormier-punches-anthony

^^That one hurt. lol

Only fighter I have respect for is James Vick, because he is clearly not a hater. 

Some of these guys like Rashad Evans have a lot of nerve making fun of somebody else. Throw on his last fight with Bader and let me know if you stay awake til the end.

Pity post

Pitiful teeth. Put the crackpipe down.

2c20bb16-1b7c-4fb2-b9a9-3483633edb45_zps

Kimbo vs Dada just set the sport back a solid 10 years. After Shamrock vs Gracie we may be back in the dark ages.

— Andre Fili

QFT

Andre Fili is about to be in Bellator after his next fight. He should probably stop hating.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/2/20/11075930/bellator-149-in-tweets-pros-react-kimbo-slice-dada-5000-royce-gracie-ken-shamrock-mma-news

^^Look at some of those tweets. Rumble Johnson has some sand in his vaj because these geezers are making more than he is. Talking smack when he got outstruck by Daniel Cormier. Here's some reminders of that.

2905EEA500000578-3094785-Daniel_Cormier_474575872-daniel-cormier-punches-anthony

^^That one hurt. lol

Only fighter I have respect for is James Vick, because he is clearly not a hater. 

Some of these guys like Rashad Evans have a lot of nerve making fun of somebody else. Throw on his last fight with Bader and let me know if you stay awake til the end.

That's a lie 

It's because we've seen better technique on street beef's than we see in Bellator.

**** that. i would have paid $69.99 to see Kimbo vs Dada 5000 at Bellator 159 in HD with no regrets

cant say the same thing about the last few UFC PPV's

you just dont appreciate true greatness

Because obviously they know that they can't have a slopfest anywhere near as good as what Kimbo and Dada gave us... I will never forget that fight

dude i was totally on my feet for that one.   it totally counteracted the effects of all the liquor, herb and xanax i had in my sysem

mind=blown. i had to watch a good dozen jon fitch fights just to calm myself down after that experience. kimbo throws hands dawg. heavy hands.

dude i was totally on my feet for that one. it totally counteracted the effects of all the liquor, herb and xanax i had in my sysem

mind=blown. i had to watch a good dozen jon fitch fights just to calm myself down after that experience. kimbo throws hands dawg. heavy hands.

I was on a g of turnup and a ton of brew and so we're all my friends we were so fired up it was hilarious

Also, funny that Rumble talks **** on these warriors when Dada has better cardio than that idiot.

He made it to round 3 before being slept by a legend.

He didn't get slept, he had a heart attack, probably brought on by the intense shame he must have felt.

Archived