Find me a worse fight.

NoCakeForYaya

So guys as I have made pretty clear I am by no means an MMA expert, I don't have a great deal of background knowledge pre 2009, and don't really watch other organisations.

Saying that, after watching Kimbo vs Dada 'fight' I have been inspired to spend my Sunday watching pathetic and entertaining fights.

Please use this thread to suggest some hilariously bad fights for me to watch and laugh. 

I remember that one, couldn't do that to myself again. Just rewatched Kimbo vs Mitrione.............every single Kimbo fight is terrible and he always shoots for a takedown lol. 

**** off troll!

kimbo has one of the best ground games in the sport, next only to GSP.  all of his opponents are lucky that he chooses to put them on **** street and knock their asses out, rather than to take them to the ground and truly embarass them in a one sided display, making them wish he would have just knocked their punk asses the **** right out instead

one of the most well rounded mma fighters on the planet and his ground game is extremely underrated

i think im pretty drunk now

Kimbo vs Houston

Lol, i remember Houston spending the whole of Round 1 circling extremely slowly round the cage like one of those Easter Island crabs whilst Kimbo plodded around after him.  Shocking.

OP, here are a few:-

Nate Quarry v Kalib Starnes

luke cummo vs edilberto de oliveira (mainly for the oliveira countering with funny faces) 

And of course the famous Joe Riggs v Nick Diaz in the hospital is worth a look.

nate quarry vs kalib starnes is a must watch

Yeah, that's right up there with the worst fights of all time. I was there live for that one.

Another awful one I was in attendance for was Anderson Silva vs. Thales Leites.

One that I remember being complete dog **** at the time, and maybe it's not quite as bad as I remember since I haven't seen it again since, is Gabriel Gonzaga vs. Kevin Jordan at UFC 56.

that fight is fake, lots of exhibition fights take place in thailand, seen a few of em

fixed or not, thats better than most of the fights ive seen in the ufc

i'd be pissing myself laughing my **** off for hours rather than passing out on the couch an hour into the fights like i did last night

they need to get a broadcast deal for merica.  finally kimbo slice would have a place he could call home

Archived