Shots Fired

El_Cromo

lol **** off troll

I'm not blinded by Conor and I know that Khabib is the toughest match up out there for him. Not saying Conor can't win, but Khabib can give anyone a tough night.

Why would you think I'm responding to you when I clearly quoted someone else.

I wasn't calling you a casual, until now.

Khabib will leave no doubts as to who is the real number one contender at lightweight. Is there genuinely anyone at LW can stop the takedown of Khabib? If Kebab put the work into his Jits that RDA put into his striking he would be an even scarier prospect. Can you imagine how helpless Trujillo felt getting took down 21 times by another human being within 15 minutes

Khabib will leave no doubts as to who is the real number one contender at lightweight. Is there genuinely anyone at LW can stop the takedown of Khabib? If Kebab put the work into his Jits that RDA put into his striking he would be an even scarier prospect. Can you imagine how helpless Trujillo felt getting took down 21 times by another human being within 15 minutes

I hope he takes him down, because that means we're going to see El Cucuy's excellent ground game. He puts that russian LnP Far eastern group to sleep with a D'arce.

I hope he takes him down, because that means we're going to see El Cucuy's excellent ground game. He puts that russian LnP Far eastern group to sleep with a D'arce.

No chance the BEAR couldnt finish off the D'arce and Khabib broke out the triangle by slamming the BEAR down on the rocky ground of the Dagestani mountains  :D El Cucuy is well f*%$*d

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZvCgSmV9JA

In fact watch the tape again the bear definitely is having fun and uses good sprawls etc, the newer tape was a laugh not actually training and if you look Khabib is looking for a high 5 at the end which shows he has a long relationship with the trained bear

Archived