62 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Mcgregor
    • Diaz

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ducked  :lol:

Jose Aldo " I will not accept any other fight other than a title shot. My only exception would be fighting conor Mcgregor. At any time, anywhere . And since he is scared and knows I'm gonna win, It doesn't even have to be a Title Fight against him.You can keep my belt, what I want is to whoop your **** :Again, Any Time, Anywhere."

Hi jose, it's dana, would you like to step up and fight Mcgregor again like you said?

Hi, Dana, sorry, but I'm not taking that fight. 

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

Ducked :lol:

Jose Aldo " I will not accept any other fight other than a title shot. My only exception would be fighting conor Mcgregor. At any time, anywhere . And since he is scared and knows I'm gonna win, It doesn't even have to be a Title Fight against him.You can keep my belt, what I want is to whoop your **** :Again, Any Time, Anywhere."

Hi jose, it's dana, would you like to step up and fight Mcgregor again like you said?

Hi, Dana, sorry, but I'm not taking that fight.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Spamming old news hey mate? Interdasting

For real, this could be a tough fight for Conor. First time he's ever been close to his opponent's reach, let alone at a disadvantage. Nate has good jiu jitsu if it goes to the ground.

Then again, Nate has a **** chin, so he could get flat lined with the first punch

ulKRH6J.jpg

Yes, and he's been dropped 3 times other times, not including that finish. Getting dropped eventually catches up to you

His chin is good. One of the more durable fighters in the UFC, actually. Josh Thomson landed multiple full power head kicks and Nate took them like a beast. He just gets hit a bunch. 

A few of those knockdowns are Magny knockdowns AKA butt hits the ground and gets up with no issue. 

But yes, Conor has the power to finish him.

His chin is good. One of the more durable fighters in the UFC, actually. Josh Thomson landed multiple full power head kicks and Nate took them like a beast. He just gets hit a bunch. 

A few of those knockdowns are Magny knockdowns AKA butt hits the ground and gets up with no issue. 

But yes, Conor has the power to finish him.

As a percentage, he's been dropped on 4% of power head strikes, which might not seem like it's a lot but it is, especially considering he's a 155er. Michael Bisping, who everyone thinks has a bad chin, is actually slightly less at 3% at 185.

And bruh, I fear the day that Magny's chin catches up to him. I still get PTSD from the 4th round of the Gastelum fight

Archived