Here is how Trump will pay for the wall

UFCCagerattler

Donald is starting to let the cat out of the bag.

How is the genius billionaire going to get Mexico to pay for the wall?

He will start taking a look at that $58 billion trade deficit Mexico runs with us. 

When he starts looking at that Mexico will pay up pronto.

Not to belabor an obvious point, but what will happen when China starts taking a look at trillion plus we owe them?

I guess Donald will be building them a wall. And they already have a really big one.

I do not agree with how Donald Trump will have our wall built.  I prefer that America's Wall should be built by American hands, millions of  Americans working side by side working on protecting our land from any foreign invaders and being proud to do so.  And instead of having the government involved, we should pay for our own wall.  Enough with government-intervention already.  We should do it ourselves.

Finally, the thread about walls.

I think people are overlooking the need for a wall between America and Canada.  Who should build that one, the Americans or Canadians?

I'm also interested in rebuilding the wall between England and Scotland.  Kable/RangersFC/Jolldan, are you in?

I would build this wall and i could enlist quite a few of my guys on it too.

I do not agree with how Donald Trump will have our wall built.  I prefer that America's Wall should be built by American hands, millions of  Americans working side by side working on protecting our land from any foreign invaders and being proud to do so.  And instead of having the government involved, we should pay for our own wall.  Enough with government-intervention already.  We should do it ourselves.

Yea, just like the American railroads that transcend throughout the whole country were built by only American hands.

Archived