Dana White vs McGregor UFC196

CelticCross74

I continue to sink deeper into clinical depression over the slow murder of MMA as a legitimate full contact combat sport being carried out by the UFC. Many people have already paid hard earned money for the main event of RDA vs Conor. This short notice fighter crap should be illegal. Give the people what they have paid money in advance for. Either shove RDA's hobbling self into the octagon and lock the gate behind him or Dana White grows a pair gloves the F up steps into the octagon against a monster of his own creation so the paying public will have an event worth watching. Back it up Dana, YOU take on the freakish ringer you signed. YOU suffer the brain damage he leaves you with. You want to maximize profits and get as many people in the seats as possible? Then give it up and back it up Dana. The profits and audience that would pay money to watch on PPV and in person that would end up transfixed watching what is left of you get slowly scraped off the mat would set records.

...pardon me while I fight off the urge to go drink myself to death....that is all

Instead of sending Dana into a fight and turning the UFC into a Bellator event the UFC top brass could simply have chosen one of the four relevant 155ers who asked for the fight publicly to fight McGregor. Pettis, Kebab, Alvarez and Cerrone are all there or there abouts in the UFC Lightweight division title picture so would have been a true test of McGregors credentials at 155 but they chose a 155 who is so out of shape he had no chance of getting to 155 they had to make the fight at 170. The claims of the rivalry will sell tickets does not wash because Cerrone has had more run ins!! Even the most ardent Conor fans must even question why those 4 were not chosen at 155 ahead of Diaz at 170

Instead of sending Dana into a fight and turning the UFC into a Bellator event the UFC top brass could simply have chosen one of the four relevant 155ers who asked for the fight publicly to fight McGregor. Pettis, Kebab, Alvarez and Cerrone are all there or there abouts in the UFC Lightweight division title picture so would have been a true test of McGregors credentials at 155 but they chose a 155 who is so out of shape he had no chance of getting to 155 they had to make the fight at 170. The claims of the rivalry will sell tickets does not wash because Cerrone has had more run ins!! Even the most ardent Conor fans must even question why those 4 were not chosen at 155 ahead of Diaz at 170

Because it's a crap situation and the ufc have made the best of it by giving the fans a fun fight. Diaz vs Mcgregor is the funnest fight they could have made, they both come to bang. Now, piss off with your weird conspiracy theories and enjoy the fight. 

Because it's a crap situation and the ufc have made the best of it by giving the fans a fun fight. Diaz vs Mcgregor is the funnest fight they could have made, they both come to bang. Now, piss off with your weird conspiracy theories and enjoy the fight. 

So Pettis vs McGregor or Cerrone vs McGregor wouldn't have been fun?? Anyway forget fun its a sport in which guys get hit for a living, they work their **** off to climb ladders and earn spots in divisional standings that is all that should matter. You seem to be free to swear which was I thought against the rules and probably the only reason I have not really been able to converse with you properly and if I was to tell you what I thought of you a good few swear words would be wrote. One things I cannot call you which I did believe you where is a Casual brought to MMA by Conor as I found out a few days ago you have been around the MMA scene for a few years but you are still a C***, 

So Pettis vs McGregor or Cerrone vs McGregor wouldn't have been fun?? Anyway forget fun its a sport in which guys get hit for a living, they work their **** off to climb ladders and earn spots in divisional standings that is all that should matter. You seem to be free to swear which was I thought against the rules and probably the only reason I have not really been able to converse with you properly and if I was to tell you what I thought of you a good few swear words would be wrote. One things I cannot call you which I did believe you where is a Casual brought to MMA by Conor as I found out a few days ago you have been around the MMA scene for a few years but you are still a C***, 

why you mad bro? first conor got you on perma-rustle, now I've got you on perma-rustle. Got a feeling you're gonna break soon and get yourself in trouble :)

I apologize for the dramatics. I have just been a massive MMA fan for a very long time. I maintain short notice fighting against totally primed opponents that have had full camps etc. should be illegal. If Diaz stuns the world and manages to somehow beat what is becoming a human freight train then great. I wonder what drugs Conor is pumping to to make a solid low fat jump in weight so fast. His walk around weight be damned that is a bunch of fat and water weight. The video I have seen of him at 155 pounds left me scratching my head. Im no angel. Ive spent many years at some pretty hard core daily training. Nearly every daily gym rat around me was shooting juice and HGH. I admit that I have seen dedicated drug free hard core programs work near miracles of god on bodies before so there is always that chance. The 155 pound Conor I have seen video has the new weight grown in perfectly and even. I do not know of any drugs that are capable of that. Guess I have just been out of the loop to long.

Conor to start with is a physical freak of nature. Being able to cut weight so far below what his body is framed for and maintain health and stamina is something I do not remember seeing before. Thousands of years ago when I was training 4-6 hours a day 6 days a week off of a program I copied out of the Arnold Schwarzenegger Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding designed for sheer strength and power I ended up at my lightest weight 185 pounds. That was long ago and drugs have made incredible strides in sophistication and effect. Sure Conor may walk around 170+ but 170 pounds proper and solid in all the right places all of the sudden in just two weeks is impossible naturally.

USADA is a joke. I estimate 65-70% of the entire UFC roster is on PEDs let alone getting stoned. UFC should lead the way in common sense. Approve a list of certain PED's to be used under the supervision of a doctor should a fighter desire to do so. The effect on the overall health of the roster would be reasonable and relatively safe. The 170 pound Conor Diaz is going to be pitted against will be juiced as hell and able to hit with enough power to kill. At least allow Diaz to eat a couple fist fulls of Dianabol before the fight.

I will not watch the main event even should Diaz manage to somehow win. Miesha and Holly is as close to a truly professional fight as the UFC gets. Miesha and Holly should be a hell of a better fight to watch anyways. Holly and Miesha are in their prime coming off full training camps etc. it is the fight the UFC goes out of their way to claim to be in the business of promoting. As long as Miesha sticks to her game plan she will beat Holly in a around the world stunner.

Ive said in other posts that freaking Holly Holm is a more realistic short notice opponent for Conor. I am happy that Diaz will finally get a $500,000 pay day he deserves it though. F it I myself despite being fat and old am more than willing to take whatever amount of whatever drugs necessary to cut to 170. I can take a freakish amount of physical punishment and still hang. Should Diaz pop for weed before the fight Im open as hell.

unfortunately I can down a gallon of liquor at my worst. Am now working my way past the sheer let down of the current UFC bs. Got to emotionally invested in UFC hype. A beer? I am a full on true alcoholic a beer is a waste of time when there is hard liquor to be had cheaply. Sissy? I admit to having the bad habit of being to open and honest about things actually take seriously. If that is what you mean by sissy than sure. Now pushing 42, overweight and usually kind of sick I can take more physical punishment and brush it off than anyone my size I have ever met so physically forget it. Must turn off computer. Must find legit MMA promotion. Must ignore the UFC BS. I now take the WWE more seriously....

unfortunately I can down a gallon of liquor at my worst. Am now working my way past the sheer let down of the current UFC bs. Got to emotionally invested in UFC hype. A beer? I am a full on true alcoholic a beer is a waste of time when there is hard liquor to be had cheaply. Sissy? I admit to having the bad habit of being to open and honest about things actually take seriously. If that is what you mean by sissy than sure. Now pushing 42, overweight and usually kind of sick I can take more physical punishment and brush it off than anyone my size I have ever met so physically forget it. Must turn off computer. Must find legit MMA promotion. Must ignore the UFC BS. I now take the WWE more seriously....

I wen't from finding you an annoying can, to actually feeling sorry for you :(

I'm still trying to deal Omo.  Give me Megasoup and I will give you nothing but likes for the rest of this month...

omfg what a deal. I'll have to think about this. Then again, I don't know wtf we're recruiting people for. CB hasn't stated the purpose of the game other then just get a good team together. 

Give me time to think about this.

Must find legit MMA promotion.

I hope you find that "legit" promotion, and I hope you enjoy their two shows before they go out of business because there aren't enough hardcore fans to support this dream of a high level MMA organization that is 100% based on wins & losses.

The closest thing you were going to get to that was the original tournament based version of Bellator, and now they're pulling their highest ratings ever with geriatric matches, and guys who are so ill prepared to fight that one of them almost died in the cage.

So Pettis vs McGregor or Cerrone vs McGregor wouldn't have been fun??

It would be fun, but none of them have a capacity to hyping that match other than Diaz. They need fans to forget hot dissapointed they are because they won't see super fight. In 10, 11, 12 days no one can hype this match better than Diaz. Let's be honest about that for a second!

I'm finna trade you to 12er for Freddie, you can dry your eyes on some Brazilian Booty.

I'm the manager you idiot!  These trades aren't supposed to be happening however the hell it is you fell to like 3rd or 4th round.  Our team was hella stacked.

One more thing, you think LDD is better than Fobar? That Stockton botanicals done fried your brain!

I like them both.  You should have traded WW straight up for Fobar and we could easily carry that can Omo or just do what we do now and not even acknowledge that he really exists.

Eddie Alvarez says that Conor could have pulled out of the event if he wanted, so the UFC to avoid a ruined event gave Conor free choice of who he wanted to fight, anybody. He could have picked the worst guy in the division & beat the **** out of him.

Eddie says if it was him he would have chosen the crappest guy in the division that was the easiest match for him & I think Conor did that, he is more than likely not going to have to worry about the fight going to the ground & his striking is way better than Diaz.

Anyway the point is that Conor chose who HE wanted, not the UFC. Blame Conor for there not being a better match up but also thank him for still fighting.

It would have been pretty funny if they turned the WBW title fight into the main event & relegated Conor though... if I cared about the wimmins stuff I would say they actually should have done that already.

Archived