Michael Bisping: Higher or lower?

Bubba_Sparks

35 members have voted

1. 1. Has your view of Bisping changed over the years?

• Like him more
    • Like him less
    • Like him the same

5 years ago almost to the day, Bisping perhaps reached his lowest point in fan perception as a result of the illegal knee to Jorge and the emergence of Spitts.

However, since then he's gone on a decent 6-3 run against top competition (and Jason Miller), he's never backed down from a fight, works hard and he always tries to entertain.  Of his 7 career losses, two were to future belt holders and 4 were to known roiders.  He is a better fighter than people give him credit for and has been within one or two wins of a title shot for a long time.

I don't expect everyone to love him, but my question is this: Has your like/respect increased over time for the Count?

Please use poll, or discuss, or simply spam Hendo Redcoat KTFO pictures.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He has always been One of my favorites, he has the banter, decent skills and as you said will never say no to a fight. It was an emotional moment when I witnessed that brutal ko loss to Henderson but that didn't change anything about bisping, he got back to work as soon as he could and didn't let it damage his mind set. Much respect from me.

Piece of **** confirmed.

1.) The ****es that made those videos made derogatory remarks towards Michael's family, but you wouldn't know that because you just started watching MMA. They deserved it.

2.) You made the av of another poster a burn victim. I wouldn't be so quick to judge.  

1.) The ****es that made those videos made derogatory remarks towards Michael's family, but you wouldn't know that because you just started watching MMA. They deserved it.

2.) You made the av of another poster a burn victim. I wouldn't be so quick to judge.  

I'm not even reading your dumb **** anymore. He gave me that AV twice... It's called payback. Now **** off, get a life or a GF.

You spew the same dumb jokes 25/8 like I started watching 2013 that is beyond dumb. Also you will be soon in the same age as me and 12er. That just shows how dumb you really are, Patrick.

You OPENLY admitted to this in a thread you moron. Don't go down the WTG route and become a compulsive liar, now. 

You don't win Nicest and Most Respectful poster by going to war with fellow posters on a regular basis mate.  I'm all about peace and brotherhood.

That's cool and **** and you know I have huge respect for you... but man ever since he started beefing with you a few months ago, you are like you don't wanna upset him by any means.

I don't beef with Bubba, I actually enjoy what Bubba brings to the forum. AS an Englishman, he had to be called on what he said about Bisping. Out of respect, I won't bring it up in this thread.

FH, stop saying stupid **** and I will stop calling you out for it. 

You're not beefing with him any more, because he says exactly what you want to hear. Just like Cashflow.

And you're the one who says stupid **** 25/8. Don't make me start calling you out for it. I'm nothing like Cash.

I actually had a real dislike for Michael Bisping because he beat one of my lads and I lost £250 on the fight to my friend who travels to shows with me, Then of course my friend and my son are on the Bisping hype train and he is their favourite fighter and always talking about how he will be champion, Add top that Bisping's attitude and lack of respect I simply did not like him. Then I softened towards him when I saw how hard the guy worked how much MMA means to him and  how he has always just fallen short. Now I actually look forward to seeing him fight too and support him when he fights (Also helps my son and pal are on the Graham Turner train now and rarely talk about Bisping any more)

You're not beefing with him any more, because he says exactly what you want to hear. Just like Cashflow.

And you're the one who says stupid **** 25/8. Don't make me start calling you out for it. I'm nothing like Cash.

Why do you keep saying this?

I'm not God. Nobody centers their posts around making me feel some type of way. 

That's cool and **** and you know I have huge respect for you... but man ever since he started beefing with you a few months ago, you are like you don't wanna upset him by any means.

I haven't beefed with Pat since the Prediction Tournament when I was just a rookie trying to use any tactics necessary.

Lol, why are you trying to get me to beef with people all the time?  I just don't really do that stuff - i was beefing with Jason_H for a while but now we're the very best of friends.

I haven't beefed with Pat since the Prediction Tournament when I was just a rookie trying to use any tactics necessary.

Lol, why are you trying to get me to beef with people all the time?  I just don't really do that stuff - i was beefing with Jason_H for a while but now we're the very best of friends.

The McMod tournaments were LEGENDARY. My run was so epic that he had to change the rules, if I recall correctly.

You put me into retirement, though. 

And that is where it all started. I remember that.

No offense, I still think you're a great poster and a very nice person.

I liked Bisping in his TUF season, but liked him less afterwards, he is an OK fighter and commentator though, but nothing great, and he  thinks way too highly of himself imo.

If he didn't believe it then neither would the ufc, m8.  It's how you keep yourself making the big money these days

The McMod tournaments were LEGENDARY. My run was so epic that he had to change the rules, if I recall correctly.

You put me into retirement, though. 

It was a great tournament.  Getting a win put me on the forum map.

I think they should resume

And that is where it all started. I remember that.

No offense, I still think you're a great poster and a very nice person.

Thanks FH, don't forget to vote for me in 2016's most respectful and nicest poster category.

People are going to realize how entertaining Bisping was when he is retired. 

The haters are all casuals that would have moved on to something else by that time, m8.  They'd probably be onto pogs or tamagotchi by then

He's a can that hasn't been cut because he's English. They've tried to give him title shots and he found a way to get embarrassingly KOed each time. Truly one of the worst fighters ever.

The haters are all casuals that would have moved on to something else by that time, m8.  They'd probably be onto pogs or tamagotchi by then

Well said Crangs.

Ah I knew someone would post this pathetic attempt at trash talk. Lol

This video is a good indicator of who has shiyte banter and who doesn't. If you find this bollocks funny then you fit in the former category.

Lol keep defending the most disrespectful fighter in the UFC EVER. He is a cheat and a fraud. Spits career is over anyway on Saturday. He had one last wish... fighting Anderson Silva.

Archived